Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,288 members, 7,850,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:02 PM

ESN Are Cowards - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Are Cowards (2166 Views)

Abba Kyari: IPOB/ESN Are Celebrating His Exit With Crime - Joe Igbokwe / FFK To Arsonists: "Burning Sunday Igboho's House At 3am Proves You Are Cowards" / Nigerians Are Cowards - Rotimi Amaechi In Tape Leaked By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN Are Cowards by mike404(m): 10:48pm On Feb 19, 2021
Omuaro38:

That's why the South west has become an abattoir for the fulani killing machinery, there's a genocide albeit a silent one going on in Ogun, Oyo and Osun states right now but nobody is talking about it. So it's our collective responsibility to raise the alarm before those Fulani boys depopulate the poor yorooba residents left in those danger states.
YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED MY QUESTION. OLE MPAGHARA ALA IGBO ISI BIKO undecided
Re: ESN Are Cowards by secretkiller: 10:49pm On Feb 19, 2021
Siwisheswereesh:

So SW media is the governor of Imo state justifying the bombardments Pigidiottts are indeed cursed with fixation on Yorubas.
\

You are a first class LUNATIC
Re: ESN Are Cowards by Omuaro38: 10:50pm On Feb 19, 2021
Siwisheswereesh:

[s]Shattap!

Worse is going in the yeast. But because the yeast is inconsequential and pigidiottts lives don't matter, it is not reported!!

Nothing can be worse than losing over 2 million Igbos between 1966 and 1970. The 'Biafra' war you are wishing the SW will never happen. Rather, it's ESN that will continue to get bombarded... tongue

By the way, the situation in the SW is under control[/s].

I'm trying to help you but your thick bayerebe skull won't be humble enough to accept reality cheesy. Let me give you a simple challenge, go on Google now and type "Fulani herdsmen" and then see the floodgates of killings going on in the SW. The level of butchery, rapes, savagery going on in your region is pitiably bad at this point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ1gFWRDzAg
Re: ESN Are Cowards by AbaLion: 11:00pm On Feb 19, 2021
Omuaro38:

There's a genocide going on in yaribanzaland, everyday one Bayerebe pig is slaughtered. Fulani suyanization on poor yaribanza pigs across the SW states is now a cause for national concern as there might be no men left in the rural parts of yaribanzaland if these massacres continue... all the veritable maidens and overripe Yoruba women will become sex slaves to the burantashi induced gbolas of those Fulani boys. Even Amotekun isn't left out in the orgy of Suya grilling by those ruthless Bororo boys grin cheesy.

South west leaders should start writing petition letters to amnesty international because yaribanzas are now endangered species on their own land angry

Southeast Governors are still declaring fasting and prayers cheesy

-Lion

Re: ESN Are Cowards by AbaLion: 11:02pm On Feb 19, 2021
Omuaro38:

I'm inviting you to this thread specially created to raise awareness about Fulani genocide going on in yaribanza land, all the screenshots have the dates showing all these documented massacres going on with more to come.

View at your own risk cheesy grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6422335/fulani-genocide-silently-going-backyard
Give us a link to the thread where 53 were roasted in Enugu in one night cheesy

-Lion
Re: ESN Are Cowards by Omuaro38: 11:03pm On Feb 19, 2021
AbaLion:

Southeast Governors are still declaring fasting and prayers cheesy

-Lion
Why are you avoiding the thread I invited you to angry grin, I need your contribution grin grin grin
Re: ESN Are Cowards by Omuaro38: 11:04pm On Feb 19, 2021
AbaLion:

Give us a link to the thread where 53 were roasted in Enugu in one night cheesy

-Lion
No be only 53, you for make am 53000 sef grin

Have you watched this video?

Re: ESN Are Cowards by AbaLion: 11:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
Omuaro38:

No be only 53, you for make am 53000 sef grin

Have you watched this video?

-Lion

1 Like

Re: ESN Are Cowards by AbaLion: 11:21pm On Feb 19, 2021
Omuaro38:

Why are you avoiding the thread I invited you to angry grin, I need your contribution grin grin grin
The more they kill you, the more your Governors pay fulani 100k per cow

-Lion

Re: ESN Are Cowards by Omuaro38: 11:41pm On Feb 19, 2021
AbaLion:

The more they kill you, the more your Governors pay fulani 100k per cow

-Lion
Old news, Bros enter my thread... I'M WAITING FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION cheesy grin
Re: ESN Are Cowards by AbaLion: 11:46pm On Feb 19, 2021
Omuaro38:

Old news, Bros enter my thread... I'M WAITING FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION cheesy grin
Now you remembered you fasted and prayed grin

-Lion
Re: ESN Are Cowards by Omuaro38: 11:50pm On Feb 19, 2021
AbaLion:

Now you remembered you fasted and prayed grin

-Lion
Yes we fasted and prayed and ESN answered our prayers as their exploits of sacking and killing terrorist elements have proven so far grin.

AbaRat, why are you avoiding my cordial invitation to address the crisis of Fulani genocide on our poor people across Yoruba land? we need your insightful contribution on how to stem the tide of Fulani suyanization before our people become extinct soon angry
Re: ESN Are Cowards by AvantConsulting: 11:50pm On Feb 19, 2021
Breaking news: 500 ESN members killed in the ongoing onslaught by the gallant Nigerian army

Bunch of cowards tongue
Re: ESN Are Cowards by AvantConsulting: 12:10am On Feb 20, 2021
Breaking news: 500 ESN members killed during the onslaught by the gallant Nigerian soldiers.

Kill 'dem motherfuckers!
Bunch of cowards grin
Re: ESN Are Cowards by Siwisheswereesh: 12:21am On Feb 20, 2021
[s]
Omuaro38:

Watch this video and see what Fulani herdsmen have turned yaribanzas into, your people are now running away from their homelands and fleeing to Benin republic, very soon Ogun state will become another Ilorin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

[/s]

This is nothing compared to losing to 2million between 1966 and 1970 and now your darling ESN are being bombed to smithereens yet again... grin

Pigidiottts are NOT smart. Ogun Amotekun will soon begin operations. No shaking!

Show us your Amotekun! No way!! What a shame!!! grin
Re: ESN Are Cowards by Siwisheswereesh: 1:24pm On Feb 20, 2021
Ucey28:

Fools, hatred has blinded you.
These people are killing everyone and the o lying thing your tiny brain thinks of is to argue about who is the most hit. Chai, instead of you guys to start joining hands together to fight the one enemy your own is to come and say ehn they killed only 20 of us but they killed 50 of you. Wherever your ancestors are now they will be turning in their graves. You lot have sold your birthright.
Continue mocking and laughing till it hits you where it hurts, be laughing at the Igbos that they killed 2 million of them during the civil war, just understand that it can happen to you too and others will mock and spit at your grave. If you don’t want to have sense now, these people will show you how to have sense.
Calling a group of people cowards won’t work cause you are also a coward, better wise up because danger is lurking in your backyard.

Shut up! Only Yewa areas in Ogun state can be said to be suffering. And it's because the governor is playing politics with the issue. He doesn't want to do anything that will hurt Osinbajo's chances in 2023. Also, the people are not Ijebus or Egbas. Too bad!

In other SW states, it's a different ball game. Criminal Fulani herders are hit hard.

So blame Dapo Abiodun for the woes of the Yewa Yorubas in Ogun state. He is using them as pawns.

I can't understand why Ogun Amotekun has not taken off
Re: ESN Are Cowards by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 05, 2021
ESN didn't come to arrest anybody

ESN was formed to flush fulani herdsmen out of our bushes

Arrest for what kwanu?

Hand them over to who?

Which court will handle their case

Which prison will fulani enter

ESN: HEAVEN TRANSPORT CORP. TO MEET YOUR 37 VIRGINS INSHALAH grin

Fulani if you want to CASH OUT YOUR OWN 37 VIRGINS ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TIE BEDSHEET ON YOUR HEAD.... GO INTO ANY SOUTH EASTERN BUSH AND CAMP FOR JUST 3DAYS.... AND ESN WILL SEND SPECIAL BUS THAT WILL CARRY YOU TO HEAVEN FREE OF CHARGE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Arrested With 18 Human Skulls In Ogun / Breaking News Massive Clash Between Ugm And Security Operatives / Breaking News!!!! Fulani Evil Plans For Nigeria Leaked!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.