Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Imo State Government Recovers Royal Palm Estate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State Government Recovers Royal Palm Estate (20731 Views)

Video:Royal Palm Estate Setup With Imo State Funds Registered In Okorocha's Name / Imo State Government Recovers Royal Palm Estate From Rochas Okorocha / Just In!!! Imo State Recovers Royal Palm Estate Located At Akachi Road Owerri. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo State Government Recovers Royal Palm Estate by masterpiscles15: 9:59pm On Feb 19, 2021
IMO STATE GOVERNMENT RECOVERS ROYAL PALM ESTATE

The Imo State Government today has recovered the Royal Palm Estate along Akachi road in compliance with the directive of the Imo state gazette on the report of the Judicial Commission of Enquiry on recovery of Lands and other related matters.

This is as a result of the recommendation of the commission that all illegal lands and structures acquired by the administrations between 2006-2019.

The present administration is therefore not resting on its oars in recovering all the stolen properties of the state especially those carted away by the previous administration and in line with the 3R mantra initiative of Gov. Hope Uzodimma, the state must continue to work in line with the relevant laws and recommendations of government agencies and commissions no matter whose ox is gored.

You may recall that the Judicial Commission of Enquiry on Recovery of Lands and Other Related Matters was one out of the many panels constituted by the Emeka Ihedioha’s administration which Gov. Hope Uzodimma has demonstrated high sense of political maturity and playing above party politics to allow the panels work and adopt their recommendations.

Imo must be RECOVERED, RECONSTRUCTED AND REHABILITATED!!!

#HopeNewAndElectronicMediaCenter
https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-imo-takes-over-okorochas-royal-palm-estate/amp/

5 Likes

Re: Imo State Government Recovers Royal Palm Estate by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:14pm On Feb 19, 2021
Ok
Re: Imo State Government Recovers Royal Palm Estate by lilvicky68(m): 10:16pm On Feb 19, 2021
Good one

5 Likes

Re: Imo State Government Recovers Royal Palm Estate by Afam4eva(m): 5:07am On Feb 20, 2021
Has it been converted to an estate already? Was supposed to be a hotel. Stayed there a few day ago and it was nice but super expensive. Thank God I wasn't the one paying grin

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State Government Recovers Royal Palm Estate by Lexusgs430: 5:07am On Feb 20, 2021
Recovered from who? The Tinubu of Imo State....... cheesy

This is the recovery system, Lagos State needs........

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State Government Recovers Royal Palm Estate by aragonchuks(m): 5:07am On Feb 20, 2021
Recovered from Rochas to be sold to another bidder and name will be changed as well

17 Likes

Re: Imo State Government Recovers Royal Palm Estate by Hndrrxxx(m): 5:08am On Feb 20, 2021
Yhh
Re: Imo State Government Recovers Royal Palm Estate by wman(m): 5:09am On Feb 20, 2021
This looks good.
Re: Imo State Government Recovers Royal Palm Estate by ednut1(m): 5:09am On Feb 20, 2021
Yet okoroawusa is not in jail

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo State Government Recovers Royal Palm Estate by Monaco2(m): 5:10am On Feb 20, 2021
Bob rochas no go Dey happy this period o. Wahala b like fake virgin, dem never put priick Toto don open

24 Likes

Re: Imo State Government Recovers Royal Palm Estate by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:12am On Feb 20, 2021
That's why people dont invest at home.

Tell me if Rochas had built all these in Gambia and Ghana, u wont go and claim.

I dont support Rochas.

But I think there shud be another way

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State Government Recovers Royal Palm Estate by chigoziri2403(m): 5:13am On Feb 20, 2021
I see the reason politician loot money abroad

24 Likes

Re: Imo State Government Recovers Royal Palm Estate by SmartPolician: 5:13am On Feb 20, 2021
Okorocha is a disgrace to humanity. Rochas didn't do any significant projects for 8 years.

He was busy diverting money meant for state development, building substandard projects and moulding statues.

If Rochas Okorocha worked for Imo State and cornered some money, nobody will come after him to recover anything.

Besides, this was exactly how Rochas disgraced former governor Ohakim, saying he stole billions of Naira. They say what goes around comes around.

AlphaLover, OrdinaryNigeria has a valid point.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo State Government Recovers Royal Palm Estate by AlphaLover: 5:15am On Feb 20, 2021
OrdinaryNigeria:

I dont support Rochas.

Look at this hoodlum.

Stolen wealth is investment? Illiterate

May you never be elected Into any political office

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Imo State Government Recovers Royal Palm Estate by Onyenna(m): 5:16am On Feb 20, 2021
Great!!

Wonderful move!
Re: Imo State Government Recovers Royal Palm Estate by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:16am On Feb 20, 2021
Hope uzodimma shud also build his own government building too b4 leaving government. Atleast Rochas built something.

He shud not gather praise from acquiry his predecessor properties without building any of his.

Am sure he ll prefer to build in dubai

4 Likes

Re: Imo State Government Recovers Royal Palm Estate by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:18am On Feb 20, 2021
AlphaLover:

Look at this hoodlum.

Stolen wealth is investment? Illiterate

May you never be elected Into any political office
I agreed sir.
Wen u get into political office, build for government. And dont build for ursef
Is too early to start insult.
Good morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo State Government Recovers Royal Palm Estate by AlphaLover: 5:18am On Feb 20, 2021
[s]
OrdinaryNigeria:

I agreed sir.
Wen u get into political office, build for government. And dont build for ursef
Is too early to start insult.
Good morning
[/s]

I pity the criminals you will raise as children .. they re just future armed robbers and kidnappers

You have no shame and are a disgrace ..

Useless person

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo State Government Recovers Royal Palm Estate by hurryup123(m): 5:24am On Feb 20, 2021
Ok
Re: Imo State Government Recovers Royal Palm Estate by Sunnycliff(m): 5:52am On Feb 20, 2021
Okoroawusa is a thief

5 Likes

Re: Imo State Government Recovers Royal Palm Estate by Sunnycliff(m): 5:53am On Feb 20, 2021
OrdinaryNigeria:

I dont support Rochas.

Another way like telling him to have some and encourage others to steal and share the booty baa

5 Likes

Re: Imo State Government Recovers Royal Palm Estate by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:00am On Feb 20, 2021
Imo must be RECOVERED, RECONSTRUCTED AND REHABILITATED!!!
We wish Imo state and Nigeria as a whole all the best with this.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo State Government Recovers Royal Palm Estate by jimi4us: 6:14am On Feb 20, 2021
This is the best news ever from hope uzodinma.

3 Likes

Re: Imo State Government Recovers Royal Palm Estate by eedimo(m): 6:21am On Feb 20, 2021
What do I even understand in this?
Let me go and Start my hustle now that is still morning.
Re: Imo State Government Recovers Royal Palm Estate by InvertedHammer: 6:34am On Feb 20, 2021
SmartPolician:
Okorocha is a disgrace to humanity. Rochas didn't do any significant projects for 8 years.

He was busy diverting money meant for state development, building substandard projects and moulding statues.

If Rochas Okorocha worked for Imo State and cornered some money, nobody will come after him to recover anything.

Besides, this was exactly how Rochas disgraced former governor Ohakim, saying he stole billions of Naira. They say what goes around comes around.

AlphaLover, OrdinaryNigeria has a valid point.
,/
Don't forget that the selling point was that he is already wealthy and wouldn't loot.

Can you believe that some rational being still believe in this line of argument today? Even Elon Musk is still pursuing money.

/

4 Likes

Re: Imo State Government Recovers Royal Palm Estate by TheStranger: 6:36am On Feb 20, 2021
Rochas o, he's being chased left right and centre
Re: Imo State Government Recovers Royal Palm Estate by singwa: 6:40am On Feb 20, 2021
Imo state and their governors.
Their wahala too much.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Government Recovers Royal Palm Estate by Burgerlomo: 6:44am On Feb 20, 2021
This is what they called you played yourself because Rocha and his family members were dancing and rejoicing when the Supreme court sacked Emeka Ihedioha.

3 Likes

Re: Imo State Government Recovers Royal Palm Estate by Zontage: 6:45am On Feb 20, 2021
Let's see how it will end.
Re: Imo State Government Recovers Royal Palm Estate by Mightyhaiz: 6:54am On Feb 20, 2021
Good one

This is why he fought tooth and nails to install his puppet..so that ground go don level and harden bbefore next 8 years time.

3 Likes

Re: Imo State Government Recovers Royal Palm Estate by Ykc2(m): 6:55am On Feb 20, 2021
OrdinaryNigeria:

I dont support Rochas.

with people like you africa will remain a 4th world continent till this world end

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Condemns Attack On Enugu Police Station / FG Establishes Centre For the Control of Small Arms And Light Weapons / Buhari Commissions State, Federal Projects, Participates At APC Nasarawa Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.