Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,434 members, 7,853,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:52 AM

EFCC: Abdulrasheed Bawa Promoted To Level 14 Ahead Of Senate Screening - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC: Abdulrasheed Bawa Promoted To Level 14 Ahead Of Senate Screening (23932 Views)

Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family / EFCC: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps At Public Event, Hospitalized - Gazette / Lagos Tells Civil Servants From Level 14 Below To Remain Home Until January 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC: Abdulrasheed Bawa Promoted To Level 14 Ahead Of Senate Screening by landforeast(m): 12:14pm On Feb 20, 2021
D
Re: EFCC: Abdulrasheed Bawa Promoted To Level 14 Ahead Of Senate Screening by landforeast(m): 12:14pm On Feb 20, 2021
V
Re: EFCC: Abdulrasheed Bawa Promoted To Level 14 Ahead Of Senate Screening by sureboykris(m): 12:16pm On Feb 20, 2021
Is this proper?
Re: EFCC: Abdulrasheed Bawa Promoted To Level 14 Ahead Of Senate Screening by Cti28(m): 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2021
[s]
janedonez:
Grace, when grace is at work in your life, protocols are broken. Am next in line, then you.
[/s]
Re: EFCC: Abdulrasheed Bawa Promoted To Level 14 Ahead Of Senate Screening by Guyman02: 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2021
Mitsurugi:
Chai! I can't just imagine what would have been the outcry in certain quarters had this happened in a previous administration. Is Buhari this powerful this larger than life, that once garrulous "patriots" have lost their power of speech even in the face of egregious misnomers? That the Senate is fully ready to chant AYE! is already a given. This is impetuous impunity. In other words GO F.CK YOURSELVES BAWA IS STAYING! angry
Where are the Nairaland Patriots, the abnormality has silenced them all and it's obvious they got nothing from this administration especially those of them from SW shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC: Abdulrasheed Bawa Promoted To Level 14 Ahead Of Senate Screening by frog12: 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2021
the way these people the play with rules is not a joke
Re: EFCC: Abdulrasheed Bawa Promoted To Level 14 Ahead Of Senate Screening by Teejay13(m): 12:44pm On Feb 20, 2021
EFCC are the major pioneers of corruption, however they claim to be fighting corruption!
Re: EFCC: Abdulrasheed Bawa Promoted To Level 14 Ahead Of Senate Screening by bayelsaowei(m): 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2021
Crazy
Re: EFCC: Abdulrasheed Bawa Promoted To Level 14 Ahead Of Senate Screening by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2021
Postboiswag:
Wetin consign me

herdsmen no suppose come kill or rape your mama or sister for your house before you know say political matter we affect your general standard of living suppose concern you. I can imagine you are still a kid in his early teens/20s and have not started working yet. This nonchallant attitude is the reason why this country got here in the first place. You are supposed to be the ones we kill at sight. Those who are neither hot nor cold....
Re: EFCC: Abdulrasheed Bawa Promoted To Level 14 Ahead Of Senate Screening by hardam003: 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2021
Apart from the issue of ethnic dominance, I believe the youths should be encouraged to take up certain sensitive national responsibilities and for this I am in support...
Re: EFCC: Abdulrasheed Bawa Promoted To Level 14 Ahead Of Senate Screening by spacechuks(m): 12:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
When will a southerner from delta, edo ,rivers be the Efcc Boss, or we dont have competent and qualified sons and daughters,

The Yorubas are ok with this tilted position and they are complacent on the relegated division as far as they keep playing the second fiddle; the secretary position being a Yoruba slot.

No wonder Lagos would produce spurious election figures in favour of the north
Re: EFCC: Abdulrasheed Bawa Promoted To Level 14 Ahead Of Senate Screening by sonofElElyon: 1:01pm On Feb 20, 2021
the qualification for efcc chairman is assistant commissioner of police.. bawa is yet to attain that position despite his recent promotion

oshozondii:

https://punchng.com/efcc-acting-chairman-promoted-to-level-14-ahead-of-senate-screening/?amp=1&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true
Re: EFCC: Abdulrasheed Bawa Promoted To Level 14 Ahead Of Senate Screening by spacechuks(m): 1:03pm On Feb 20, 2021
Teejay13:
EFCC are the major pioneers of corruption, however they claim to be fighting corruption!

And when they assume the position, they begin to acquire oil wealth to themselves and unborn children as can be seen in the erstwhile Efcc Boss

Efcc, stop arresting our Yahoo brothers in the south as majority of these Yahoo boys are graduate, they are brilliant but with a bleak hope of securing any job and appointment in a northern country like this ,

Remain in your arid north and discharge your fake and ill given efcc roles

Useless country
Re: EFCC: Abdulrasheed Bawa Promoted To Level 14 Ahead Of Senate Screening by Arabaincubus: 1:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
There is nothing that President Buhari does without controversy.
Re: EFCC: Abdulrasheed Bawa Promoted To Level 14 Ahead Of Senate Screening by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 1:19pm On Feb 20, 2021
His corruption case was stopped and denied and now he is been promoted illegally and you still think that Nigeria will get better..... Welcome to Fulani Republic of Zoo
Re: EFCC: Abdulrasheed Bawa Promoted To Level 14 Ahead Of Senate Screening by Aguogba(m): 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2021
janedonez:
Grace, when grace is at work in your life, protocols are broken. Am next in line, then you.
This is exactly what these useless churches teach you people in that shithole. When nepotism and favouritism is at work, you call it "grace". Let's continue and see where all the"graces" will lead Nigeria to
Re: EFCC: Abdulrasheed Bawa Promoted To Level 14 Ahead Of Senate Screening by mechanics(m): 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
Hmmm, when he was selected for the job, I knew someone will raise a case against his nomination, because he's neither an assistant commissioner of police and has no experience about the job, but now he has been hurriedly promoted, why did they not promote him before now, it shows the level of corruption in the system.

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Abdulrasheed Bawa Promoted To Level 14 Ahead Of Senate Screening by Omezif(m): 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2021
Apc is very corrupt. Any way, goodluck to him.
Re: EFCC: Abdulrasheed Bawa Promoted To Level 14 Ahead Of Senate Screening by Postboiswag(m): 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

herdsmen no suppose come kill or rape your mama or sister for your house before you know say political matter we affect your general standard of living suppose concern you. I can imagine you are still a kid in his early teens/20s and have not started working yet. This nonchallant attitude is the reason why this country got here in the first place. You are supposed to be the ones we kill at sight. Those who are neither hot nor cold....

All na cruise sir...I no come here for violence
Re: EFCC: Abdulrasheed Bawa Promoted To Level 14 Ahead Of Senate Screening by BlckBoy4U(m): 1:48pm On Feb 20, 2021
A lot still amaze me about this government
we talk about so many wrongs but our talk cant change anything. 2023 is just by the corner but things might get much harder before then�
Re: EFCC: Abdulrasheed Bawa Promoted To Level 14 Ahead Of Senate Screening by samwillyco1(m): 1:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
Everything bad is possible in this country apart from the good things happening.

Well congrats to the incoming chairman of EFCC
I need a job as well
Re: EFCC: Abdulrasheed Bawa Promoted To Level 14 Ahead Of Senate Screening by jchioma: 2:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
Abdulrasheed Bawa like Abdulrasheed Maina.

Truly, this govt is a Northern one. All other tribes are fit for second fiddle.
Re: EFCC: Abdulrasheed Bawa Promoted To Level 14 Ahead Of Senate Screening by tiredoflife(m): 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2021
Yorubas
Shabi una say na who fit do the job na him matter
Here u have it
Only northerners can do all the jobs in Nigeria
So I no wan hear noise angry grin angry
Re: EFCC: Abdulrasheed Bawa Promoted To Level 14 Ahead Of Senate Screening by Hotzone(m): 2:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
Chai
Re: EFCC: Abdulrasheed Bawa Promoted To Level 14 Ahead Of Senate Screening by Trustme2(m): 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2021
I doubt if a Southerner has held that position since inception. That says alot
Re: EFCC: Abdulrasheed Bawa Promoted To Level 14 Ahead Of Senate Screening by Iampromoted(m): 2:23pm On Feb 20, 2021
sonofElElyon:
the qualification for efcc chairman is assistant commissioner of police.. bawa is yet to attain that position despite his recent promotion

How? Explain further. Please quote the relevant laws as it relates to the appointment of the Chairman of the EFCC.
Re: EFCC: Abdulrasheed Bawa Promoted To Level 14 Ahead Of Senate Screening by mallamu: 3:02pm On Feb 20, 2021
Buhari the egg head.
Re: EFCC: Abdulrasheed Bawa Promoted To Level 14 Ahead Of Senate Screening by Tillatalk: 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2021
To make am for Nigeria nah connection
Re: EFCC: Abdulrasheed Bawa Promoted To Level 14 Ahead Of Senate Screening by blackboy(m): 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
The major problem if you find out is that this young man is related the top shots in the cabal or to the president himself or his family. Not merit. When Buratia mentioned how he was connected to the president I understood why upon he being a big time failure he was allowed to overstay
Re: EFCC: Abdulrasheed Bawa Promoted To Level 14 Ahead Of Senate Screening by Raph82(m): 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2021
The bawa I know is a soup ingredient. This northerners get names sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akpabio, APC Threaten To Boycott Rerun Election / Obaseki Can’t Hold APC Hostage, State Chairmen Declare / ”you Have Till April 16 To Respond To Atiku’s Petition” –appeal Court Tells INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.