Stats: 3,162,757 members, 7,851,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:44 PM

SK Usman Spends His Weekend With Snake (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SK Usman Spends His Weekend With Snake (Photos) (48192 Views)

Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) / SHOCKING: Ondo Group Reveals How Deputy Governor Spends His Staff Allowances / Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines (2) (3) (4)

Re: SK Usman Spends His Weekend With Snake (Photos) by Pricelessruby(f): 4:40pm On Feb 20, 2021
With snakes? But I am only seeing one snake undecided
Re: SK Usman Spends His Weekend With Snake (Photos) by Decolonel(m): 4:40pm On Feb 20, 2021
Lala, pls come over, someone is playing with your favorite mea
Re: SK Usman Spends His Weekend With Snake (Photos) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 4:41pm On Feb 20, 2021
How is this supposed to be NEWS bikini??

Re: SK Usman Spends His Weekend With Snake (Photos) by Sunnydoo: 4:41pm On Feb 20, 2021
I thought snakes swallowed him ni. angry

Re: SK Usman Spends His Weekend With Snake (Photos) by Seyi8750: 4:42pm On Feb 20, 2021
Operation PHYTON DANCE

Re: SK Usman Spends His Weekend With Snake (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 4:42pm On Feb 20, 2021
Nothing special about this. Spending time with snake is Nigeria army men are good at, but monumental failure at war even against internal insurgency.
Re: SK Usman Spends His Weekend With Snake (Photos) by Usorohtheman(m): 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2021
More snakes to your elbow, Sir.
Re: SK Usman Spends His Weekend With Snake (Photos) by Femy4(m): 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2021
I understand rearing these snakes is big money. I can't remember what someone told me whether is their vomit or poopo is among the materials they use in producing bullets because of the poison in their waste
Re: SK Usman Spends His Weekend With Snake (Photos) by Reelmii: 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2021
habsydiamond:
Why be say na the tail dem fit touch.. Ex army spokesman wey dey fear snake
because them no like HEAD
Re: SK Usman Spends His Weekend With Snake (Photos) by Hamiltonii: 4:48pm On Feb 20, 2021
I detest snakes.
Re: SK Usman Spends His Weekend With Snake (Photos) by Incognito403: 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
habsydiamond:
Army aren't trained to catch snake.
Re: SK Usman Spends His Weekend With Snake (Photos) by jrusky(m): 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
No wonder they failed disgracefully fighting boko haram, all their brain is how to become smake friends and keeper and not to defeat the enemy.
Re: SK Usman Spends His Weekend With Snake (Photos) by kingharzy: 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
A retired Brig. Gen. is testing his courage with a docile python. LoL...

something that Field Marsh. Lalasticlala and the entire nairaland army is not even smiling to. On NL na Gaboon Vipers we dey use learn culinary skills.

BTW is that not Lieutenant Gen. Buratai's farm
Re: SK Usman Spends His Weekend With Snake (Photos) by elisho: 4:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
this was where brutal got the name operation Peyton dance and operation crocodile smile that's the business they are doing now mad people
Re: SK Usman Spends His Weekend With Snake (Photos) by Blacklion3: 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
To what point is this. Is he trying to pass a subtle message to ipob
Re: SK Usman Spends His Weekend With Snake (Photos) by GamalNasser: 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
No wonder they run the military like snakes
Re: SK Usman Spends His Weekend With Snake (Photos) by Earnerbitcoin: 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
Oh
Re: SK Usman Spends His Weekend With Snake (Photos) by Balofariojames: 5:08pm On Feb 20, 2021
Misleading headline.
He didn't play with snake, is that how to play with something?. Come and see me when playing with my dog, it always climp me, hold me firmly.
Re: SK Usman Spends His Weekend With Snake (Photos) by LikeAking: 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
E b like this snakes they give them some tin for body.
Re: SK Usman Spends His Weekend With Snake (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 5:14pm On Feb 20, 2021
Generals without victory in battles.

Re: SK Usman Spends His Weekend With Snake (Photos) by Frankwest77(m): 5:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
This must be Snake Farm along Keffi - Abuja expressway belonging to Former Chief of Army Staff, Tukur Buratai
Re: SK Usman Spends His Weekend With Snake (Photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 20, 2021
Nice one. Go and play with Lion next.
Re: SK Usman Spends His Weekend With Snake (Photos) by modsfucker: 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2021
Like father like son

Re: SK Usman Spends His Weekend With Snake (Photos) by Oosa4sure: 5:34pm On Feb 20, 2021
SHEU KANGWA, I think you remember him? Your name na sorry
Re: SK Usman Spends His Weekend With Snake (Photos) by MyMouth(m): 5:34pm On Feb 20, 2021
The man is a snake too so no big deal undecided
Re: SK Usman Spends His Weekend With Snake (Photos) by MRFIXER001: 5:35pm On Feb 20, 2021
I wonder oo
habsydiamond:
Re: SK Usman Spends His Weekend With Snake (Photos) by Oosa4sure: 5:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
Why ? Thus it's a dangerous game!!!
Re: SK Usman Spends His Weekend With Snake (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 5:45pm On Feb 20, 2021
Incognito403:

Army aren't trained to catch snake.

but they are trained to be bold and be at alert... U need to be bold and at alert while dealing with creature like snakes o. If not na early grave dey load be that oo

Re: SK Usman Spends His Weekend With Snake (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 5:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
Reelmii:
because them no like HEAD

lolzzz...u dey wine me, Na becos dem know say na there the bullets and gun dey..

Re: SK Usman Spends His Weekend With Snake (Photos) by 1vid(m): 6:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
Nigeria situation right now.

Not that your comedy is funny, I just laugh because the government want us to cry.

Evang. Swift.
Re: SK Usman Spends His Weekend With Snake (Photos) by wink2015(m): 6:12pm On Feb 20, 2021
Is these snakes trained for its meat and or venom ?
Re: SK Usman Spends His Weekend With Snake (Photos) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 6:28pm On Feb 20, 2021
Useless foolish man

Buhari’s Bodyguards Weep & Protest Over "Hijacking Of The President By Cabals" / List Of Senatorial Candidates Submitted By APC To INEC / Shekau Is Crippled - Captured Boko Haram Fighter