Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,045 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State (48804 Views)

Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State / Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte / Civilians Flee Homes As Troops Battle Insurgents In Marte, Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by dodoyinsolar202: 7:18pm On Feb 20, 2021
Smh.. They just turned this Boko haram fight to season film..

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by Ihatemumu: 7:19pm On Feb 20, 2021
Inkling:

Only in the dream

hope the politicians will never make that dream a reality
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by NgwalandAba(m): 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2021
They can go ahead and hoist it in front of aso rock we don't give a flying fucck here in Aba.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by Never4getU: 7:21pm On Feb 20, 2021
Boko Haram keeping the war but Buhari is winning the war in the media while Innocent lives of borno residents continues to play the victims of a failed dullardihno

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by Omoslim26: 7:21pm On Feb 20, 2021
In as much as I know Apcheat and lies is like bread and butter
but pictures or I don't believe it
bcus Nigeria and fake news is slowly becoming

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by Tangiblehandwork: 7:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
That's bad.
visit my signature/Profile to learn correct better handwork online like
1. Satellite dish installation. 2. mobile phone repair. 3. solar/inverter installation. 4. laptop repair. 5. complete ethical hacking and many others.
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by thaoriginator: 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2021
Me bloodclaat!!

What season and episode is this? I don tiyah for dis movie!!!

Season film wey nuh gree end! crycrycry

Game of thrones I finish am
Vikings I finish am
That superman film I finish am

This one don dey go like 7yra oh

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by Confirmedzombie: 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
Show us the flag. I wonder the kind of joy you and your useless Igbos derive from bad news.

Bloody Terrorists Igbos
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by semyman: 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2021
HeadShot:
Any supporter of Buhari is a disgrace to all that is living.....

Buhari is lifeless..

From the look of things... That flag is going to be hoisted on all the six States of the South West...
Your food is ready
Self service on this
Your joy will be short lived
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by tit(f): 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2021
Planned work
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by HeadShot: 7:29pm On Feb 20, 2021
semyman:

Your food is ready
Self service on this
Your joy will be short lived

Food?.. if this news is food...

I would have died from obesity since 2015

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by tit(f): 7:30pm On Feb 20, 2021
The new army Chief should lead from the front.
Let him not come and form that he is deploying other people to Borno. Let him go and stay there himsef.
Me if you transfer me to Borno,I go get doctor letter.
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 20, 2021
Technically defeated
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by Lomprico2: 7:38pm On Feb 20, 2021
and buharis army say they are in shekau's farm harvesting yam.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:39pm On Feb 20, 2021
So boko haram is now insurgency! Not terrorism? Abi na the same thing? Talk of giving a dog a bad name in order to hang IPOB.
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by Angelfrost(m): 7:41pm On Feb 20, 2021
InfernoNig:
Pishure or idonbeliveit

But it wasn't hard to believe even without "pishures" during GEJ's administration... Wehdone sir.

Y'all should not worry, day will soon break for many of you.
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by myami: 7:42pm On Feb 20, 2021
Fake news. No territory of nigeria is under control of terrorists.
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by kabius(m): 7:42pm On Feb 20, 2021
wow congratulations
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by Hezmatosky: 7:43pm On Feb 20, 2021
Why una dey run naw?
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by Gbadebo19(m): 7:44pm On Feb 20, 2021
Is this not the same Boko Haram that has been technically defeated? Abi is it not the one that buratai said army will switch to war mode for? E no go better for the person wey curse Nigeria with this kind of people.
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by Angelfrost(m): 7:45pm On Feb 20, 2021
HeadShot:

Food?.. if this news is food...

I would have died from obesity since 2015

Hehehehe... Lol.

This has to be one of the most savage replies to ever grace Nairaland in a good while!!! grin
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by Tochj(m): 7:45pm On Feb 20, 2021
an0daGuy:
Afonjas should take a very good long look at the beautiful pattern of that flag now that their eyes are clear enough.

Very soon such flags will be waving proudly in the wind over most southwestern states too cool
Support evil today
Reap evil tommorow
When our Yoruba guys joined in dealing with the East, little do they know that a Day like this will come when they backyard will be taken over by the same people they support.
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by chaloskyx: 7:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
DO YOU KNOW THAT TERRORISM AND BANDITRY IS NOT GOING TO STOP THE REAL REASON THE NORTH HAS TURNED IT INTO A BUSINESS IS BECAUSE SINCE THEY CANT FIND OIL IN THEIR TERRITORIES THEY HAVE DECIDED TO USE THE TERM BANDITORY TO GENERATE IGR FOR THEMSELVES SO JUST KNOW THE NORTHERN GOVERNORS AND BUHARI ARE ACTUALLY THE ONES BE HIND BANDITRY BOKO HARAM AND FULANI HERDS MEN ARE ALL CONSTRUCTS OF THE NOTHERN RULING CLASS

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by Tochj(m): 7:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
Guyman02:
And the Army is busy celebrating capturing yams from Shekau farm.
Waiting for these 3 men below to tell us how that Boko Haram flag was technically removed from Marte grin
3 lying machines
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by Brushstrokes20: 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2021
The damn shithole urgently needs a sane and SOUND leader!...
Enough of nonsense!
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by Ade3131: 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2021
Saao:
Not again but I saw somewhere earlier today when soldiers were jubilating for locating shakeu farm in sambisa Forest. Problem with our soldiers they will wait for them to attack instead of taking the fight to them. I think it's cowardice

They only act on orders and you don't expect the army chiefs to give such orders. How will they cash out if BH is flushed out?
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2021
And this state have a supposed governor?
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2021
istina:
This corn tree is gone

please let us laugh at Northerners when attacking ESN
suddenly Nigeria will have advanced flying Gun ships but when fighting boko haram we send two gun trucks along with raged tag soldiers
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by zang: 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2021
HeadShot:
Any supporter of Buhari is a disgrace to all that is living.....

Buhari is lifeless..

From the look of things... That flag is going to be hoisted on all the six States of the South West...

Are you okay odogwu?
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by davidodiba(m): 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
UmuEri:

Why will you believe when lie Mohammed has told you countless times that Boko Haram has been Buharically Defeated?

Buhhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
An the idiotic military are in Shekau farm.... Lolzzzz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

African First Ladies Summit: Dame Patience Rigs Out Aisha Buhari / Oshiomhole & Iara Celebrate Obaseki's Victory (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison.. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.