Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,703 members, 7,851,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:29 PM

The Hour Of Biafra Referendum Has Come - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Date - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hour Of Biafra Referendum Has Come - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Date (938 Views)

Biafra Referendum Has Already Been Settled : See Areas That Are Biafra Territory / Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation / Nnamdi Kanu Gives Fresh Evidence Proving Buhari Is Allegedly Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hour Of Biafra Referendum Has Come - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Date by Fastnewsnigeria: 7:01pm On Feb 20, 2021
The Leader Of The Proclaimed Indigenous People Of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Has made a proclaim that the Biafra people are ready for Her Referendum.

Nnamdi Kanu Made a Post On his official Facebook and Twitter page calling on all Biafra People to be ready at every hour because her Referendum is now drawing closer to the point of moving on to urgent considerations of other options to restore Biafra Land.

He Said;

Our demand for a #referendum is now drawing closer to the point of moving on to urgent considerations of other options to restore #Biafra. Our people are ready. We’ve the means & wherewithal. What remains is the hour - the hour of reclaiming our manifest destiny, unilaterally.
If you know, you know!
#esn4ever and of course #WeMoveTogether

If You Have Anything about his statement, please drop a comment below.
Source: https://fastnewsng.com/the-hour-of-biafra-referendum-has-come-nnamdi-kanu/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hour Of Biafra Referendum Has Come - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Date by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2021
I wish yoruba nd fulanis happy married life

6 Likes

Re: The Hour Of Biafra Referendum Has Come - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Date by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
Audio referendum. Lol. Find me another joke please

3 Likes

Re: The Hour Of Biafra Referendum Has Come - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Date by Ojiofor: 8:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
Biafra Referendum is near but the Hour I knoweth it not grin!So sayest their Lord and Runawy Savior. grin

Make una give me IPOB aza make I donate for referendum grin

2 Likes

Re: The Hour Of Biafra Referendum Has Come - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Date by Monogamy: 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2021
Watch out.. Some donations must follow this announcement....

1 Like

Re: The Hour Of Biafra Referendum Has Come - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Date by Gbagura: 8:04pm On Feb 20, 2021
This scammer won't rest àbí. To make cool cash easily, just declare yourself a Biafran restoration leader and you're in money. grin

(1) (Reply)

Yorubas And Igbos / 2023 Presidency: I’m Not Interested, Says VP Osinbajo / Watch The Remnant Of Sunday Igboho House Attack By Nigeria Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.