Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers (68963 Views)

Lady Goes Gaga Remove Her Towel After Laycon Was Declared Winner Of Bbnija(video / Fashion Or What? A Female Student Rock Towel To Attend Class. / Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by Fashionista01(f): 8:23pm On Feb 21, 2021
This is pure madness.
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by lexy2014: 9:14pm On Feb 21, 2021
envoymedia:
Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K Instagram Followers (Video)

Controversial relationship expert, Blessing Okoro has celebrated having 500k Instagram followers in an unusual way, IgbereTV reports.

The ‘Breakup or Makeup’ founder went into the street in just her towel and wore panties on her head. She also hung her bra on one shoulder as she ran hysterically into the street to celebrate her new feat.

Sharing the video of her celebration on her Instagram handle, she wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLb7HRVpkjP/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afvGNBnlBx8

Who is videoing it?
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by Asadujames202(m): 9:45pm On Feb 21, 2021
majamajic:
Dark girl on a pink pant

That's outstanding ,

Right now, I just wish she could hold that pantie with both hands while I dump my manly juice on it
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by BENEAMATA: 9:46pm On Feb 21, 2021
Into the street she runs .
I had to tell My little niece that is not what we mean by " runs girl "
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by Asadujames202(m): 9:46pm On Feb 21, 2021
pretydiva:
So going mad is her own way of trending undecidedsmh

I go like to pour my sperm

On

Ya

Pantie

tongue[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by officialtommy(m): 9:57pm On Feb 21, 2021
u don see am nah na so life dey
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by Shalommy(f): 11:04pm On Feb 21, 2021
What's her gain? undecided
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by Tonytonex(m): 12:04am On Feb 22, 2021
please people shouldn't follow her again,. she may run mad truly if she hit a million followers.
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by EmekaA125(m): 12:44am On Feb 22, 2021
majamajic:
Dark girl on a pink pant
That's outstanding ,
Lmao
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by EmekaA125(m): 12:46am On Feb 22, 2021
Madness. I thought this lady is sensible and different?
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by Fantazy(m): 9:15am On Feb 22, 2021
Wait oh
Will she get paid for those followers?
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by Wierdceo: 9:44am On Feb 22, 2021
Na one compound long like that? See the distance. E be like one full street.
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by Beckysexy(f): 3:30pm On Feb 22, 2021
Zdoh:
Depends on how you value and what use the follower to achieve.

It’s might mean nothing to you though.
Its means a lot to me though.
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by Beckysexy(f): 3:32pm On Feb 22, 2021
divinecode101:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
millions in your dreams and you are rotting away on Nairaland!! grin grin grin
Nawa o grin
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by Beckysexy(f): 3:33pm On Feb 22, 2021
Draslo:

Why are you lying?
And what makes you think I'm lying?
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by Draslo(m): 5:08pm On Feb 22, 2021
Beckysexy:

And what makes you think I'm lying?
Prove it.
Re: Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers by Zdoh(m): 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2021
Beckysexy:

Its means a lot to me though.
That you can even monetize it if you have good content or niches.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness / Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London / "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.