Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Please I Need Guidelines On Travelling Outside The Country - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I Need Guidelines On Travelling Outside The Country (507 Views)

Things To Consider When Travelling Outside Nigeria For Further Studies / Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. / Never Depend On Anybody That Is Outside The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Guidelines On Travelling Outside The Country by Oyinda06: 10:33am On Feb 21, 2021
Good morning house , I am a single mother of 3 kids , I am having the plan of relocatingabroad with my kids , I will like to know what it entails because I am a novice when it comes to traveling out stuff, I am having so many countries in mind apart from Asian /Arab countries . Please I need advice, thanks in anticipation.
Re: Please I Need Guidelines On Travelling Outside The Country by justwise(m): 10:48am On Feb 21, 2021
Oyinda06:
Good morning house , I am a single mother of 3 kids , I am having the plan of relocatingabroad with my kids , I will like to know what it entails because I am a novice when it comes to traveling out stuff, I am having so many countries in mind apart from Asian /Arab countries . Please I need advice, thanks in anticipation.

What are you doing currently in Nigeria?
Re: Please I Need Guidelines On Travelling Outside The Country by Nicoswit(m): 4:49pm On Feb 21, 2021
The important thing is MONEY
Re: Please I Need Guidelines On Travelling Outside The Country by MufasaLion: 4:50pm On Feb 21, 2021
Oyinda06:

Canada is nice
Re: Please I Need Guidelines On Travelling Outside The Country by Laird(m): 5:13pm On Feb 21, 2021
You have to have in demand skills tin occupatios that the foreign countries are short of workers and also accept foreign workers in those fields

Or You have a million dollars to invest in a government approved investment visa scheme in that country

Do your own research and make your choices
Re: Please I Need Guidelines On Travelling Outside The Country by Uyi168: 5:33pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ain't u taking the father of your kids along?? smiley
Re: Please I Need Guidelines On Travelling Outside The Country by Evidenx(m): 8:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
Uyi168:
Ain't u 9taking the father of your kids along?? smiley
oga she is a single mother.
Re: Please I Need Guidelines On Travelling Outside The Country by Uyi168: 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2021
Evidenx:
oga she is a single mother.
She told u that
Re: Please I Need Guidelines On Travelling Outside The Country by Evidenx(m): 6:31am On Feb 22, 2021
Uyi168:
She told u that
It means you didn't read the post. She said it herself in the post na.
Re: Please I Need Guidelines On Travelling Outside The Country by BigDawsNet: 7:44am On Feb 22, 2021
Are you educated

Financially Stable?

Canada, Australia is the best choice for you and your kids

Are you averagely Stable?

The States can be a good choice

If you traveling alone, Europe too is okay. but with kids can be too heavy on you

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Guidelines On Travelling Outside The Country by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 22, 2021
Nicoswit:
The important thing is MONEY
We could wrong though, but na so me ma see am.

If no be exam you go write, then I don't see how money won't be an immense help.

(1) (Reply)

Five Men Burnt To Death In Ghastly Motor Accident On Their Way To Kaduna / Welcome To UKPOR The 4 / Idle Canadian Immigration Officer ‘DM10032’ Now Working On Visa Applications!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.