Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating (52406 Views)

Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo / My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money / Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Stanfeelings: 6:19pm On Feb 22, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
Abeg free the woman joor.

Can your friend swear that he is celibate where he is? angry

Her body is not made of wood besides the weather is cold so she needs someone to keep her warm and occasionally oil her grin
it will happen to u
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by godliman: 7:04pm On Feb 22, 2021
McEphiks:

If she denies which of course is expected, what proof do you have to counter her?
Even if he caught her in bed she can still deny, it is your word against hers. let him just tell his friend what he observed and leave him to draw his conclusions thus freeing himself from blame. But am sure even you know from what was observed she is a stinking cheat
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:30pm On Feb 22, 2021
justosee:
This advice can only come from a simp. don't listen to this useless advice.
Who in his right senses will confront a friend cheating wife?
I will my brother..n.a. people like you go see red call am white!
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:30pm On Feb 22, 2021
justosee:
This advice can only come from a simp. don't listen to this useless advice.
Who in his right senses will confront a friend cheating wife?
I will my brother..n.a. people like you go see red call am white!
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Coolgent(m): 7:15am On Feb 23, 2021
Deathisfree:
Hi I’m going through a very difficult face at the mm.

I own a 3bed room bungalow, my friend own one too but few plots away. We bought the land together about 8 years ago and we’ve been a very good Neighbor.

When my house got to roofing, this my friend gave me some money to complete it. Infact he’s my alpha and omega, we’ve been a very good friend from secondary school.

I don’t mind if he’s seeing this ,I really adore and appreciate our friendship but at the same time. I don’t want his marriage ruined becomes of me.

December 2018, my friend got a visa and travelled to the U.S.A, when he was leaving, I drove him to the airport, he told me to please take care of his wife and I should watch over her like my own wife but unfortunately, the lady has been giving me lots of altitude so I decided not to go check her any more when ever I am around.

To shorten the long story. I work in a company, I did go home mostly Monday’s to Wednesday, my works was mostly weekends but last week i was shifted to weekdays so I go home weekend now, I have been observing a young man and my friend’s wife sneaking in and out of their house.

A woman sells provisions in our street, she told me about the guy few weeks ago, she said he always comes buy Hollandia yoghurt at night also said the first day the young man came to her shop, he came to buy a condom she has been wondering who the guy was.

Yesterday one of my co worker came around 7:30pm and I was in his tinted hilux, I saw the guy smooched my friend’s wife ass,she quickly removed his hands and they went inside ,the young man drove my friend’s car and they went inside

With everything happening now it’s obvious the lady doesn’t care again. Because I don’t see a reason why she has to be fornicating and knowing we stay in the same street.
I am so heartbroken, my friend doesn’t deserve such wickedness. Right at the moment I don’t know what to do. I believe telling my friend isn’t the solution. Please I need advice And I’m available for any question and advice.

should watch over her like my own wife but unfortunately, the lady has been giving me lots of altitude so I decided not to go check her any more when ever I am around.

Can you explain this before i give my own advice
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by McEphiks(m): 9:43am On Feb 23, 2021
godliman:
Even if he caught her in bed she can still deny, it is your word against hers. let him just tell his friend what he observed and leave him to draw his conclusions thus freeing himself from blame. But am sure even you know from what was observed she is a stinking cheat

I agree she is a cheat. The fact still remain there are undeniable evidence.
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by xavuv: 12:24pm On Feb 23, 2021
its only a very very close friend that i will reveal such secret to, and with evidence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

"My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband / Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) / See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.