Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,836 members, 7,837,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating (52481 Views)

Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo / My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money / Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Hassanmaye(m): 9:27am On Feb 22, 2021
kolnel:
lol
So your friend expects his wife not to get laid in over 2 years. He must be very wicked.
The only reason why your friend might not be getting laid here is if he’s too timid to talk to girls.

@op,
Face your problems. It’s not your headache.
We wey Dey Yankee know say when you leave your wife behind for Naija.
Na long dick.
What do you mean grin
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Hassanmaye(m): 9:29am On Feb 22, 2021
Mummymahdi:

Don't say "must" it's a choice, it has never occur to me to even taught if it not to talk of doing it. I can stand boldly in presence of God the almighty and face the world to swear by God that my husband travelled for good 5yrs and comeback to meet me the way he left. Anyhow there are few not interested in extramarital affairs no matter the situation.
Hmmmm
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Hassanmaye(m): 9:31am On Feb 22, 2021
080bjaked:

kiss Did you just write a textbook on this palavar. Maybe you should consider a career as a private investigator in marriages
Haha .
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Hassanmaye(m): 9:33am On Feb 22, 2021
[quote author=Amanda4life post=99287433
Why don't we meet let me help you ][/quote]
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by KidDarkness(m): 9:35am On Feb 22, 2021
thelish:

Ok sir.
U are right, just that marriage issue is a technical matter. Do u think the husband doesn't know the wife is cheating? And still send her 50k monthly
Marriage issue is like walking on thin ice. I see your point but don't get me wrong, I totally understand your view. It's difficult when you are the one that might end up the union. The husband might have an idea but what if he's giving his wife the benefit of doubt
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Lovexme(m): 9:38am On Feb 22, 2021
[quote author=Amanda4life post=99287433][/quote]

Your husband must have done you dirty.
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Hassanmaye(m): 9:42am On Feb 22, 2021
LewdJoey:

Oga Sir, fear God na. I no believe this one about your guy sending $50k every month, Bros that's over 20m for just upkeep. Abi is he a footballer??
Then before you go ranting to your friend, you're still the same guy that shagged his neighbour that came to cook knowing fully well you have a wife that is even in the country with you.
Bros, drink your jug finish before you go dey look person tea cup.
Guy you are a sharp guy o, you went to the idiot profile and bring his story, hypocrite, either he is the one fucking married women or his friend wife, or he just make this story to ridicule people .

1 Like

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Hassanmaye(m): 9:52am On Feb 22, 2021
Teleprompter:
Why are people talking as if celibacy is so difficult ?

It is what one feeds their mind with that the mind would act on.

I trust that the man has been sending money home and in that case, he has not abandoned his wife.

What the woman is doing is wrong and it is only such people that would say this OP needs more proof.

Many have lost their partners to death and many other reasons and they are not formulating 2yes later.

It is also possible that the husband knew that he married an insincere person and decided it is ok by him.

Body is not wood but discipline is key. Not every woman rushes to sleep with a man other than her husband because of small distance. She could even kill him with this behaviour so the gigolo can take over.
What is gigolo, kill the husband and be enjoying another man?
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 9:54am On Feb 22, 2021
Freemasonry:

It’s people like you that go about screwing other men’s wives.
Karma will repay you a zillion folds.

If you annoy me I will find your wife and also screw her if she's up to my minimum standard angry
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Hassanmaye(m): 9:56am On Feb 22, 2021
Munzy14:

NA that guy go plot the death of your friend the moment he returns.

As for the wife, she is long gone in cloud9 with multiple orgasm... If ur friend becomes an obstacle, she will eliminate it as well.

But, ur friend sef, y can't he be contented..For someone who has built a home of his own, and still moved to abroad like a bachelor hustling tight...nawa o.

U can't keep a sexually active wife here for that long, nature must fill up the void.

Anyway, he expected u to see to her needs with those words take care of her as if say she is ur wife.

You wouldn't be surprise if he is enjoying his orgasm over there as well.
Most of this guys when they move out NA flexing o, getting a call girl over there is as easier than here...Some African single ladies who run towards there, are majorly doing runs helping ministry of African guys over there.

Lastly, mind ur business and focus ur wife..love and cherish her.

Ur friend and his wife are birds of same feather.

Don't go and buy case that isn't urs...A cheating wife has the heart of an assassin.

Block her happiness/orgasm and get eliminated.

If I am you...I will drink water and mind my business.
Do you mean daughters of Jezebel can plan to kill me if I exposed her, blood of Zachariah!!
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 9:59am On Feb 22, 2021
Hassanmaye:

How many have you smashed

That's private information smiley

1 Like

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Hassanmaye(m): 10:02am On Feb 22, 2021
NaBanga:
Check the past of posts of this story writer and you will realize he's just a hired hand catching cruise with us. It's very obvious when these stories are fake. The beginning sentence is always a key to if the story is true or made up. The other inconsistencies are things I will keep to myself. What I know is that based on the writing style, there can't be more than 3 or 4 writers who post these stories. They carry multiple profiles to try and fool us.
Another smart guy
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 22, 2021
Do unto your friend what you would have loved your friend to do unto you. That's what true friends are for.
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Hassanmaye(m): 10:08am On Feb 22, 2021
stormborn28:
I just dey laugh...but the way women dey compose themselves you no go know say konji dey hold them too well well
Lol are you serious do you mean they love rod too no be small?
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by sodiamond: 10:29am On Feb 22, 2021
Can you stay that long without cheating if you're in her shoes undecided
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by CSTRR: 10:51am On Feb 22, 2021
If my friend knew my wife is cheating and didn't tell me, I would never forgive him.
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by ghettogirl18(f): 10:59am On Feb 22, 2021
don't do anything
don't tell your friend
but if she gets pregnant when your friend is back ask him to take her for dna test
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 22, 2021
Nigerian women are useless and a worthless piece of shiiiit.
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by godliman: 11:15am On Feb 22, 2021
McEphiks:

Those are not presentable proof bro. She can deny such allegations since there's no evidence. All I'm saying is you should get a proof she can't deny.
What other proof do you want? Must he catch them in bed? No man can play with another man's wife ass and you explain that away. They have gone further than you can imagine. The fellow made a grave mistake in leaving his wife behind. Between women and men, I think women are weaker these days. pls call your friend tell him what you have observed and let him draw his conclusions or else somehow if he gets to know he won't forgive you.
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Kayberg: 11:19am On Feb 22, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Why

Proverbs 6 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
³² But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul.
³³ A wound and dishonour shall he get; and his reproach shall not be wiped away.
³⁴ For jealousy is the rage of a man: therefore he will not spare in the day of vengeance.
³⁵ He will not regard any ransom; neither will he rest content, though thou givest many gifts.
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by godliman: 11:24am On Feb 22, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Reminds me of one guy who went to Germany and left his wife in Nigeria for 5 years...òmó na so I just dey bang free toto grin
I think you are joking sha but if na true, EVIL SINNER na him be your name
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by movid(m): 11:49am On Feb 22, 2021
Deathisfree:
Hi I’m going through a very difficult face at the mm.

I own a 3bed room bungalow, my friend own one too but few plots away. We bought the land together about 8 years ago and we’ve been a very good Neighbor.

When my house got to roofing, this my friend gave me some money to complete it. Infact he’s my alpha and omega, we’ve been a very good friend from secondary school.

I don’t mind if he’s seeing this ,I really adore and appreciate our friendship but at the same time. I don’t want his marriage ruined becomes of me.

December 2018, my friend got a visa and travelled to the U.S.A, when he was leaving, I drove him to the airport, he told me to please take care of his wife and I should watch over her like my own wife but unfortunately, the lady has been giving me lots of altitude so I decided not to go check her any more when ever I am around.

To shorten the long story. I work in a company, I did go home mostly Monday’s to Wednesday, my works was mostly weekends but last week i was shifted to weekdays so I go home weekend now, I have been observing a young man and my friend’s wife sneaking in and out of their house.

A woman sells provisions in our street, she told me about the guy few weeks ago, she said he always comes buy Hollandia yoghurt at night also said the first day the young man came to her shop, he came to buy a condom she has been wondering who the guy was.

Yesterday one of my co worker came around 7:30pm and I was in his tinted hilux, I saw the guy smooched my friend’s wife ass,she quickly removed his hands and they went inside ,the young man drove my friend’s car and they went inside

With everything happening now it’s obvious the lady doesn’t care again. Because I don’t see a reason why she has to be fornicating and knowing we stay in the same street.
I am so heartbroken, my friend doesn’t deserve such wickedness. Right at the moment I don’t know what to do. I believe telling my friend isn’t the solution. Please I need advice And I’m available for any question and advice.
To me if you could get a pix as evidence, it would have been alright. A pix I mean something convincing enough not to doubt. Get this and send it to your friend but be very sure that ur friend will not later disclose u were the one that sent him info. abt his wife. You know some guys are funny and you know ur friend. Again, my opinion
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by rollandben(m): 11:53am On Feb 22, 2021
Guy, think of your Life, the lives if your children and of your wife too, fear woman o, If you dare leak her secret with your friend...believe me, that lady can do any harm to you as a means of revenge. Please stay clear of their matter o. and be more concerns of your family. My advise tho.
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Sixfeetbelle: 1:20pm On Feb 22, 2021
Funkeshuga:

all this your gibberish just to prove you've brain in your shoprite head, like I care how/what you feel about your fellow unfaithful ladies

judge the Lady unfaithfulness, since we didn't see what the guy is doing there, we will come to the guy later

should the op not tell her husband because we don't know what her husband is doing there? a married Lady we are talking about here

who raised you sef with this your dumbb aniimal sense theorem you cooked up there

I wonder why you replied me the first time though if the bold is true.

I would have replied further but I get weary, and then disgusted, by men who throw insults at first combat like a bunch of market women.
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by thelish(f): 1:33pm On Feb 22, 2021
KidDarkness:

Marriage issue is like walking on thin ice. I see your point but don't get me wrong, I totally understand your view. It's difficult when you are the one that might end up the union. The husband might have an idea but what if he's giving his wife the benefit of doubt

Hmmmmm,
True though.
Thanks for ur insightful replies sir
I learnt from it too
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Funkeshuga(m): 2:11pm On Feb 22, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

I wonder why you replied me the first time though if the bold is true.

I would have replied further but I get weary, and then disgusted, by men who throw insults at first combat like a bunch of market women.

shut the fúck up, who give a damn about your slow reasoning

I made my opinion blunt before you jump like loose monkey to display your naivety

GTFOH
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Mummymahdi(f): 2:27pm On Feb 22, 2021
Hassanmaye:

How will she live? Body no be firewood, can a woman survived for 5month without needing a man??

See question Abeg,

body no be firewood but the mind controls the body, only those that intend to do such thing happens to do it and not everyone is thesame.

1 Like

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by stormborn28(m): 2:42pm On Feb 22, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Lol are you serious do you mean they love rod too no be small?
yes na

1 Like

Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by KidDarkness(m): 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2021
thelish:

Hmmmmm, True though. Thanks for ur insightful replies sir I learnt from it too
Ma'am I'm not sir ooo. Clocked 2 years old last year
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by McEphiks(m): 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2021
godliman:
What other proof do you want? Must he catch them in bed? No man can play with another man's wife ass and you explain that away. They have gone further than you can imagine. The fellow made a grave mistake in leaving his wife behind. Between women and men, I think women are weaker these days. pls call your friend tell him what you have observed and let him draw his conclusions or else somehow if he gets to know he won't forgive you.

If she denies which of course is expected, what proof do you have to counter her?
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by thelish(f): 4:46pm On Feb 22, 2021
KidDarkness:

Ma'am I'm not sir ooo. Clocked 2 years old last year
Hahahahahaha
Funny u.
Happy two years old birthday...
Re: My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating by Freemasonry: 4:59pm On Feb 22, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

If you annoy me I will find your wife and also screw her if she's up to my minimum standard angry
Says the nitwit without balls. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back / How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons / I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.