Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted (68202 Views)

My Wife Is Getting Me Angry / This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me / I Dislike My Small Stature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by brunobaba(m): 10:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
Fahdiga:
Don't be discouraged dear. Be more bullish in your approach. Do you know that Sunday Igboho is a midget and he is the Supreme lord and saviour of the Yorubas
Are you old enough to be on Nairaland?
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by AwesomeStormy00(m): 10:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
Aguilar:
my 20 years old brother is a giant 6'4, he rolls with people that are older than him and even girls they toast am. he has the physique of a 25 years old man.
but what I can tell you is that you should consume a lot of protein, take supplements when you work out consistently and after 3 months you'll be bigger than what you are now.

From research protein or supplements do contribute to kidney stone i don't think it is appropriate to have too much of it or to build uo your fitness. You can do your research
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by peacettw: 10:41pm On Feb 21, 2021
Seems like you hit puberty quite late which means there's still room for linear growth. Visit a good endocrinologist.. Best of luck
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by kastgeraldino: 10:43pm On Feb 21, 2021
Thanks for writing this. I know men that are 5ft 2 that no one dare mess with. I think the OP is highly insecure and overthinking people's attitude or reaction to him. I bet this insecurity oozes and so he thinks that it is his stature that's the problem. Being carefree, enjoying life and not worrying makes people want to be with you.

Jessepaid:
Hehehe....

check your height again...

if you are sure you are 5ft8, then you are not short...

a man's carriage will determine how people perceive him..

learn how to mentally disarm and intimidate people without saying a word..

just your looks and silence and walking posture alone will send the message..

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by micflo28(m): 10:45pm On Feb 21, 2021
@20 your still a small boy na.there are 30 year olds facing same challenge. Be brutal and threatening with your words and actions to gain respect.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:45pm On Feb 21, 2021
Chiminemine:
guy, I have tried but to no avail. Imagine, I didn't even have armpit hair till I was 19. I didn't have pubic hairs until I was 16. Only God knows when I would grow beards. I tried using spirit to grow beards but It didn't work. I am just tired
dey have creams you can use to grow beard
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Viicfuntop(f): 10:46pm On Feb 21, 2021
TheGift:
What is the point of trying to be an Alpha Male, when you can just be You?

When you can just be you, well that’s true. I don’t know. I just gave him the advice that I thought I was good. It probably is wrong. He can filter it from this thread

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by nedekid: 10:46pm On Feb 21, 2021
Freestainworld:
when I was almost your age, I was constantly chased away from the youth department in our church to stay in the children depart every day I go to church, funny enough I was older than the guys who where chasing out, my younger sister was also in the youth department, one day I refused to go to the children department, infact I was ready to fight that day even though the guy was much bigger than me, it was in that process that my younger sister saw me and shouted, while coming out, then the guy became confused because he use call my sister elder sister, when my sister finally made it to where I was , she started asking me what was happening, then the guy ask my sister who I was , then she replied that I was her elder brother, the guy now become more shocker, from that day the guy started respecting me and I Started worshipping in the youth department, I don't think you have ever been humiliated the way I have, but don't worry, with time things will change, your Petit statues is not your fault, and don't ever feel bad or depressed, it is a phase that will pass some day, even though I am in my middle thirties now but I still remember those ugly period, some times I just laugh.
Was that by any chance assemblies of god church?

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by NOwazobia: 10:49pm On Feb 21, 2021
Shey 20yrs no be small pickin again. The only classification of adult you have is that you can vote. In some country, you are still underage to take alchohol. Repost this if you are still experiencing such when you get to 26.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by therajah: 10:50pm On Feb 21, 2021
Chiminemine:
guy, I have tried but to no avail. Imagine, I didn't even have armpit hair till I was 19. I didn't have pubic hairs until I was 16. Only God knows when I would grow beards. I tried using spirit to grow beards but It didn't work. I am just tired
Shio! Beards that you would grow and be looking for ways and spending money to shave.
And who told you they use spirit to grow beards??

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by lukuboi(m): 10:50pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ultrav:
Buddy im probably shorter than you,skinny and 19 few times ive been treated poorly because of my stature they should not worry i like to think of myself as a chihuawa ill remember and ill get u later.but im digressing follow the steps below to minimize such disrespect(not completely like i said above somepeople are just bastards for no good reason. STEP 1-DRESS WELL U are adressed the way u dress STEP 2-walk like ur late for something urgent dont dally around or drag ur slippers like a fool. STEP 3-talk dont stay silent all the time, when u need to talk talk,when u need to yell,scold or complain do.silent people unfortunately end up being wallpapers.STEP 4-WATCH GARFIELD or squidward i dont know anyother character with a better "i dont give a fvck" expression copy that look it helps. STEP 5-LAUGH The problem is that when insulted we cant punch the bitch or son of a donkey that insulted us,well we can but unless u know kungfu or have backup i would advise against it(ull get beat up)so when u cant win;LAUGH

Nah better advice you give ooo.
But your English no good @ all

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by therajah: 10:51pm On Feb 21, 2021
5ft 8inch and you are worried. Guys that are 4ft tall sef are not worried..
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by SweetCunt97(f): 10:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
Chiminemine:
There's this product you'll buy and i assure you in 3 months, youll see beards

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Temade29: 10:54pm On Feb 21, 2021
Wahala be like buhari

Wey me wey be 19 yrs dey complain that I resemble 25 yrs old guy

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by oluwasegun007(m): 10:54pm On Feb 21, 2021
Dont feel bad at all....

What you need is more carriage and charisma.

Believe me even a 2 year old would command respect.

Watch how you dress, choose words including vocabulary expected of someone of your age and you would be fine.
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by bizhop01: 10:55pm On Feb 21, 2021
Imagine you are afraid to used your phone in lecturers present, but you see it normal to open nairaland in church because the sermon was boring,

You are going to church because other people are going, not knowing that you are floating like oil in the water that has no direction, you don't even know what you are doing.

Why suffering your self by going to church knowing very well that you are a child of the world?
you better give your life to Christ before is too late.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Sleekfingers: 10:57pm On Feb 21, 2021
Chiminemine:
Hello guys. I just received one of the biggest insults of my life today in church.

So I went to church today and along the line, I decided to scroll through NAIRALAND a little bit because the sermon was a little boring. So as I was pressing my phone in peace ohhh, one usher just came to where I sat and taped me. as I looked at her, she stretched her hand out signaling she wanted to sieze my phone. At first I was confused because where I was a lot of people where operating their phones but she didn't approach them. I didn't want to insult her or create a scene so I just lied that I was sending someone an important text. Then she said I should be quick and put out the phone, That if I were in a lecture hall would I use my phone in the presence of the lecturer? So I obliged. I experience similar scenarios a lot in my life and it makes me sad sometimes. Sometimes, teenage boys would be interacting with me as if I am in their age grade. My peers wouldn't want to be around me because they would feel I am just a kid. I can't get a girlfriend because girls look at me like their younger brothers. this has turned me into a full time introvert . I am really hurt. Even my own father uses my statur to insult me at times . It's only by my thick voice that people can tell that I am grown up and thats not enough.

Guys please help me, I need advice. I am 20 years old and 5 foot 8 inches tall.

wetin person way be dwarf go come do?

U need to work on your self confidence,,,,,.small stature is not a disease......and stop acting like a kid......not every man go get beards....

U can be taking protein supplements. And hit the gym.....

Nigerians and body shaming. Is like amala and ewedu....
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by omoadeleye(m): 10:59pm On Feb 21, 2021
Chiminemine:

You are 20, you are still fvcking young mehn

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by purples25(f): 11:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
You better love your baby face and rock it. Smile while at it wink

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by BareFacedLies(m): 11:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
A guy who is 5'8" cannot be said to have a small stature

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 21, 2021
Chiminemine:
No No! Nothing is wrong with you!
I'll suggest you learn how to speak up for yourself.
You are 20 and a Male, meaning you still have years ahead to grow. Some guys take more time than others through this whole growth process, and this is not a bad thing.
Focus on building you.
You mentioned you are 5ft+ meaning you are not on the short side. What if you were?
What if you're disabled?
Nothing is wrong with you, man! Kick that mindset you've got far, far, far away.
Besides, you need a thick skin to navigate this stage!

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by vincentjk(m): 11:11pm On Feb 21, 2021
Growing up with my cousin bro who's older than me lol, everywhere we went people thought i was older so they allowed me enter and tell him to go to the children section.

We were kids so he didn't care much but all of a sudden grew muscles left and right which i don't wanna have but I'm still pretty much taller than him with broader shoulders and more matured all rounds, it's just nature.

The day a scout boy flagged me for leaving the church premises to urinate outside ehn, I b wan use puch kill that that day and left him with swollen mouth because he thought I was all these ajebo city boys that'd cry with wide mouth and run to my mum to report him and then get biscuit and bobo then shut my mouth lol. Dem no born anybody well to seize my phone o.
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by otokzmail(m): 11:13pm On Feb 21, 2021
Get yourself one big bottle of ogogoro, Alomo or Monkey tail with 4 wraps of igbo every afternoon. Try it for one week and then you will be alright.
Trust me!
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by afonjabreed(m): 11:14pm On Feb 21, 2021
Icyexpressions:
You are still a baby bro
bro I'm 20 and I can tell you, I already have full beard and I'm 6 feet tall
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by slimjosh231(m): 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2021
How did you even come about this phone to type this rubbish? It’s obvious your priorities are not right.
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Icyexpressions: 11:18pm On Feb 21, 2021
afonjabreed:

bro I'm 20 and I can tell you, I already have full beard and I'm 6 feet tall

Consider yourself an overgrown baby

Next
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Lordpeckxy(m): 11:20pm On Feb 21, 2021
I remember that was like 3 - 4 years ago, I was with my phone and the usher said I should keep down the phone unless she will seize my phone, I replied to her:

"Miss who ever you call yourself, GET THE FU*CK OUT OF MY FACE, ELSE AM GONNA SLAP YOU SO HARD, your bloody sanitary pad is going to fall off your bloody ass"

she quietly walked away from me, funny enough, she was on her menses.

I didn't know how I knew that, Guess it was my Sixth sense.

I was sorry, but I didn't tell her that.
Until I stopped going to the church, all the ushers avoided me like a plague.
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Toks2008(m): 11:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
Chiminemine:
bro I'm 20

SMH! And this made front page. Well i don't know the age group of those who call you a baby but to me you are definitely a baby. No dey in a hurry to look mature, the time will come.
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Komu1048(m): 11:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
Casper21:
20yrs? U are still a child bro! Just wait for nature to its place

Don't mind the small kid, I started growing beard at 24.
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 21, 2021
5"8 isn't really bad if you have body mass.

Go and buy those appetite increase syrup and gym a little to look a little bit macho. Then always keep a straight face. Don't keep quiet when you are confronted by bullies. Always talk back with confidence.

Don't go testing your manly prowess on females o. Do it to your fellow males.

If you try that one for my side, I go carry knife chook your eye.
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by policysamuel(m): 11:33pm On Feb 21, 2021
kenny714433:
Lol... When they tried to sieze the phone, did a liquid substance which tastes salty flow from your eyes?

And did you yell loudly as it flowed?

Maybe you should start making money.

How can he starts making money ?
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by edoairways: 11:33pm On Feb 21, 2021
Hypnotise:
@Chiminemine

It might be because you're underweight. How much do you weigh?
Chiminemine's weight isn't the problem but his attitude and behaviour towards things. Secondly, he needs to interact with people that are older than him as this might affect his thoughts and behaviour.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Hit My Wife / Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot / A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.