Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,764 members, 7,813,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

I Dislike My Small Stature - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Dislike My Small Stature (55106 Views)

Growing Up, What Household Rule Did You Dislike Most And Why? / Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted / Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dislike My Small Stature by Venerealisles(f): 12:58am On Nov 27, 2020
So this year my family decided we were gonna come back to naija early for the Xmas celebrations, we also wanted to do Thanksgiving in Nigeria hence the early arrival.

Well, we were back home in Lag, so I decided to go hang out with some of my long time friends, and what I saw shocked me ooh. They were really big now, felt like they were way older than me. angry To make matters worst, I senior them pretty damn well, but my tiny physique just makes them think otherwise. embarassed

The last straw that broke the camel back was when I went over to my cousin's place, only for my Aunt to start saying stuffs like "I look like a toothpick" she even went as far as saying I should start eating enough beans!! Chaii I have suffered .

I will be 25 by December, but yet most people I come across still think I am a teenager, Little did they know that the so called teenager is the owner of a business in Lagos and also a degree holder.

Inspite of my achievements, I feel what they are saying is beginning to get to me, i can't change the way I look, if I could, I'd probably add more height to my physique grin.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Iconstar: 1:01am On Nov 27, 2020
Ok.If that's u at dp, then u are good to go.I've seen shorter people. I believe u are just seeking cheap attention sha that's if u are even a female.

MODIFIED
So this shitty topic actually made front page.Chai nairaland is gone☹️

196 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by lymelyte(m): 1:19am On Nov 27, 2020
Venerealisles:
So this year my family decided we were gonna come back to naija early for the Xmas celebrations, we also wanted to do Thanksgiving in Nigeria hence the early arrival.

Well, we were back home in Lag, so I decided to go hang out with some of my long time friends, and what I saw shocked me ooh. They were really big now, felt like they were way older than me. angry To make matters worst, I senior them pretty damn well, but my tiny physique just makes them think otherwise. embarassed

The last straw that broke the camel back was when I went over to my cousin's place, only for my Aunt to start saying stuffs like "I look like a toothpick" she even went as far as saying I should start eating enough beans!! Chaii I have suffered .

I will be 25 by December, but yet most people I come across still think I am a teenager, Little did they know that the so called teenager is the owner of a business in Lagos and also a degree holder.

Inspite of my achievements, I feel what they are saying is beginning to get to me, i can't change the way I look, if I could, I'd probably add more height to my physique grin.
Be proud of yourself. What's inside you is greater than your physical nature. Last time I checked, petite is a spec in human just like been chubby or slim. you are petite,just embrace who you are and stay courageous. Las las, na wetin dey inside u naim matter cool

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by benhope222: 1:35am On Nov 27, 2020
That's how I use to reason before , until I start growing beards and running better business Worth millions . I build self-esteem . I avoid unnecessary discussions , Jokes that'll bring insults to me . some people are marveled and feel jealous about me now because they know when I was broke . I don't even care . How you keep yourself matters alot ..

If people Sabi your way , they'll know you're not a no nonsense man . Respect na person dey build an . I try to keep scores with people ahead of me I learn from them and see them as motivation ..

When people see say you no get their time Dem go kukuma free you..

Girls dey avoid me , because I no get time to look their face , I no need distraction , I'm focused to achieve my goals for now ... and I'm maintaining that I suffer well well this life , I don't want to go back to my past life .

266 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by blackpanthar: 1:37am On Nov 27, 2020
Venerealisles:

hope u will be in lagos grin
pls do not care what they say..... be yourself, do what makes u better.... keep on keeping on.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by BigJoe19: 1:42am On Nov 27, 2020
Kill yourself and enter your mother womb again angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by bob55dave(m): 1:52am On Nov 27, 2020
Please guys I need your help, please am into a cryto currency platform, and am almost true with the task to my withdrawal but I need referral. Please don't screw down and pass the text. Please, d referral doesn't need to pay any thing please help me sign up. I need just 10 sign up. Please help a broda.
Send a DM to this number 08122033791 on WhatsApp . I'll send you d link. You too can use the platform to make cash

Please no money is involved. Please help me. Its closing by 30th. Biko

6 Likes

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by hashtagged(m): 1:52am On Nov 27, 2020
You don't look like a teenager at all, you are just short and look like someone with a hot temper.

219 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Equal2DeTask(m): 2:15am On Nov 27, 2020
angry
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by ednut1(m): 2:17am On Nov 27, 2020
What exactly are we supposed to do Buy you rope or what

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Equal2DeTask(m): 2:20am On Nov 27, 2020
Venerealisles:

I think lack of man in ur life & lack of man's cum inside you is the end result of your stature. cheesy

All your teenage life you have been addictive to vibrator... Change your ways

150 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Nobody: 2:41am On Nov 27, 2020
many ladies would give their right hand to have ur kinder physique from what i am seeing on ur dp if dats u.u have the cardi B kinder petite stature.u certainly dont look like a teenager

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by tobechi20(m): 2:57am On Nov 27, 2020
Venerealisles:

Guys like them short. Short girls can easily adapt to different position In bed and are easy to Cary up .

20 Likes

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Lexusgs430: 3:00am On Nov 27, 2020
The government clearly said, they don't want you to come to Nigeria...... Keep your covid with you, in the abroad.....

Una no kúkú dey hear word........ When the 2nd spike hits, we know who to hold.........

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Ericdeezy: 3:53am On Nov 27, 2020
Venerealisles:

You mean your "cum" business where you sell deeldoz and vibrators?

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by poiunt: 4:01am On Nov 27, 2020
If you hate your figure, eat lot of fast food, i am sure you gonna get a very nice and robust figure which you will also hate

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Cashio(m): 4:26am On Nov 27, 2020
poiunt:
If you hate your figure, eat lot of fast food, i am you gonna get a very nice and robust figure which you will also hate
if you are kinda slim, thank God dear. You don't know what the Lord has done for you.
That meat you are looking for will eventually come and trust me, u gonna miss the days of not bothering about losing fat.

14 Likes

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Theboy21: 5:10am On Nov 27, 2020
Equal2DeTask:

I think lack of man in ur life & lack of man's cum inside you is the end result of your stature. cheesy

All your teenage life you have been addictive to vibrator... Change your ways
Damn cheesy cheesy
Ericdeezy:

You mean your "cum" business where you sell deeldoz and vibrators?
cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Nobody: 5:12am On Nov 27, 2020
Babes it's true but you small o. Are you also short? Let me advice you.

Start eating beans like your aunt suggested. Also Increase your fufu intake and see you add some healthy pounds. Make sure you take before and after pics to track progress.

By the way, I must commend that you're very beautiful. No homo.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Nobody: 5:17am On Nov 27, 2020
Just say you want us to view your profile so we can see your new pic
Attention seeking mf

Modified: and nairaland successfully gave you the attention you so much craved for grin grin

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by 444crop: 5:24am On Nov 27, 2020
Hmmmmm you dey naija u no grow, u dey Canada ,u still no grow....your case na god hand ee dey......u never see ndakoba before?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by ITbomb(m): 5:26am On Nov 27, 2020
Nothing wrong with your size but I would prefer a bit bigger boobs cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Shutupthere: 5:27am On Nov 27, 2020
[quote author=Venerealisles post=96483550]So this year my family decided we were gonna come back to naija early for the Xmas celebrations, we also wanted to do Thanksgiving in Nigeria hence the early arrival.

Can we connect?

Inspite of my achievements, I feel what they are saying is beginning to get to me, i can't change the way I look, if I could, I'd probably add more height to

1 Like

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Keketu(m): 6:02am On Nov 27, 2020
Venerealisles:

hello lady please pm ,

2 Likes

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Keketu(m): 6:03am On Nov 27, 2020
CalliDora1:
Babes it's true but you small o. Are you also short? Let me advice you.

Start eating beans like your aunt suggested. Also Increase your fufu intake and see you add some healthy pounds. Make sure you take before and after pics to track progress.

By the way, I must commend that you're very beautiful. No homo.

hello lady, please pm me thank

2 Likes

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by TJaguar(m): 6:04am On Nov 27, 2020
There is nothing wrong with your stature.i think you look cool though. Can I send you a PM so I can see better grin

3 Likes

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 27, 2020
Keketu:

Lol.. keketu, so this your crase never commot for your body. Its been a while I've seen you around with your robotic behavior. Lol..

PM you kor, Palm Olive ni.

21 Likes

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Nobody: 6:07am On Nov 27, 2020
Keketu:

Robot.
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by JimmyDarmody: 6:09am On Nov 27, 2020
lefulefu:
many ladies would give their right hand to have ur kinder physique from what i am seeing on ur dp if dats u.u have the cardi B kinder petite stature.u certainly dont look like a teenager
real talk.

2 Likes

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Keketu(m): 6:30am On Nov 27, 2020
shocked shocked
CalliDora1:

Lol.. keketu, so this your crase never commot for your body. Its been a while I've seen you around with your robotic behavior. Lol..

PM you kor, Palm Olive ni.
shocked wow so beautiful .... please pm me x2 thanks
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by visiondee(m): 6:48am On Nov 27, 2020
We are both in the same shoe, I'm a man of 33, clocking 34 years old soon, coupled with innocent and baby look, many sees me as a boy of 20 -22.
I give people utmost respect and have sense of humour, despite that, I set boundaries, I respect those who respect me, if you act or treat me anyhow, I will give you back to back. Look down on me, I will reciprocate as same. I never let my look had effect on my confidence. Above all, I'm principled. As sweet with my sense of humour as I am, my other side is not palatable.

I'm not saying you should act as I do but some will definitely help.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by powerkey: 7:08am On Nov 27, 2020
Venerealisles:

The type I'm looking for is what you don't like?

Hmmmmm life.

That's the stature I need in a woman.

Leave the rest to me when I find her.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Who Remembered These? / Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend / He Satisfies Me More Than My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.