Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted (68130 Views)

My Wife Is Getting Me Angry / This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me / I Dislike My Small Stature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 21, 2021
Chiminemine:
thanks man.

It's absolutely nothing to thank me for.

I have been there and I know what it feels like.
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by fof1: 10:03pm On Feb 21, 2021
Chiminemine:
Hello guys. I just received one of the biggest insults of my life today in church.

So I went to church today and along the line, I decided to scroll through NAIRALAND a little bit because the sermon was a little boring. So as I was pressing my phone in peace ohhh, one usher just came to where I sat and taped me. as I looked at her, she stretched her hand out signaling she wanted to sieze my phone. At first I was confused because where I was a lot of people where operating their phones but she didn't approach them. I didn't want to insult her or create a scene so I just lied that I was sending someone an important text. Then she said I should be quick and put out the phone, That if I were in a lecture hall would I use my phone in the presence of the lecturer? So I obliged. I experience similar scenarios a lot in my life and it makes me sad sometimes. Sometimes, teenage boys would be interacting with me as if I am in their age grade. My peers wouldn't want to be around me because they would feel I am just a kid. I can't get a girlfriend because girls look at me like their younger brothers. this has turned me into a full time introvert . I am really hurt. Even my own father uses my statur to insult me at times . It's only by my thick voice that people can tell that I am grown up and thats not enough.

Guys please help me, I need advice. I am 20 years old and 5 foot 8 inches tall.

Where is d Face and d Small Structure,Pls? U should go back to ur Creator Pls.
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by wissenschaften(m): 10:03pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ill suggest that you start weight training.
You'll add mass and surely get your testosterone pumping.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Ibeme: 10:04pm On Feb 21, 2021
Chiminemine:
Hello guys. I just received one of the biggest insults of my life today in church.

So I went to church today and along the line, I decided to scroll through NAIRALAND a little bit because the sermon was a little boring. So as I was pressing my phone in peace ohhh, one usher just came to where I sat and taped me. as I looked at her, she stretched her hand out signaling she wanted to sieze my phone. At first I was confused because where I was a lot of people where operating their phones but she didn't approach them. I didn't want to insult her or create a scene so I just lied that I was sending someone an important text. Then she said I should be quick and put out the phone, That if I were in a lecture hall would I use my phone in the presence of the lecturer? So I obliged. I experience similar scenarios a lot in my life and it makes me sad sometimes. Sometimes, teenage boys would be interacting with me as if I am in their age grade. My peers wouldn't want to be around me because they would feel I am just a kid. I can't get a girlfriend because girls look at me like their younger brothers. this has turned me into a full time introvert . I am really hurt. Even my own father uses my statur to insult me at times . It's only by my thick voice that people can tell that I am grown up and thats not enough.

Embrace it like Teju baby-face. 5 ft 8 is not bad. Are guys who are 5 ft 5 supposed to kill themselves?
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by SenecaTheYonger: 10:05pm On Feb 21, 2021
Chiminemine:

What's your weight? You didn't mention it.
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by ghettochild(m): 10:05pm On Feb 21, 2021
How can u be 5ft8 n say u r small..
Shey u thin like broom in?
E be like say craze dey ur head..
Am 5ft8 which is about 180cm
Shey u want become giant ba??

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by SatanicPriest: 10:05pm On Feb 21, 2021
get money

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by maigemuu: 10:06pm On Feb 21, 2021
Chiminemine:

Take advantage of your height.

Go and ask Aki and Pawpaw!!

If you are confused about my submission, ask Google!!!
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Sonnobax15(m): 10:06pm On Feb 21, 2021
lipsrsealed
I stopped looking down on people from the very day I saw a boy of 17 pulling on a GLK.....

Op, forget am.....Na money dey put maturity for guyman body...The moment you start making money and start thinking about bigger things,na then pimples and funny wrinkles go begin appear for your face...By then,you go dey Wish for your baby face By then,most of the people wey dey mock you now go don die And by then,even most of the nairalanders wey dey advice you now self go don still die

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Maydfourth: 10:07pm On Feb 21, 2021
Start smoking coloradoooo...They won't even bother to talk to you when ur eyes are red like Sango.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by yeman1(m): 10:07pm On Feb 21, 2021
Where is your baby face ?
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by bigstan11787(m): 10:08pm On Feb 21, 2021
I'm sure you don't have a face...next time upload a pics so we are sure we are not responding to a ghost

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:08pm On Feb 21, 2021
Chiminemine:

20yrs is still young sir. Give yourself time, and things will fall in place. Develop your skill and your craft at this time. Don't go where you are not valued. If your church cannot respect people, and the sermon becomes too boring for you, look for another one that value people, and their right to independence. If you are in Lagos there are several great ones.

I am in my 30s married, and a parent, but I feel I am still young and have not scratched the surface in where I should be. So ditch the old mindset just yet.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by criminalmindz: 10:08pm On Feb 21, 2021
Chiminemine:

Hit d gym, even if it's a local gym. They will fear u afterwards
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by johnoj24(m): 10:08pm On Feb 21, 2021
upload your picture I want to say something
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by TeemahBeddings0: 10:08pm On Feb 21, 2021
It seems we have like many of you here oo.

Except for you dey change moniker.
Love yourself, the way you carry yourself na so them go help you carry am o
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by StrafordSTONES(m): 10:09pm On Feb 21, 2021
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by FahBuLous: 10:10pm On Feb 21, 2021
Bro.. Are u me? I am facing just the same thing...
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by quickly: 10:10pm On Feb 21, 2021
Chiminemine:

Na u dey take nonsense , wey u suppose tell d usher to Bleep off u dey explain.

LAs Las u walk out and go another church
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Nielbaba(m): 10:11pm On Feb 21, 2021
Even till yesterday I still got a portion of insult ,often time police will stop me while driving and ask for my dad � .sometime last year road safety stopped me and I was about to be booked , I choose not to talk to any of them till we got to der office , befre I agree to give Dem my original license , d guy turned and was like , no be u I dey follow talk since morning , I have ur mate as a child , d thing pepper me ,cos I know dis guy never reach 40years n I'm 33, I den told him to look at the dob on my license. Since December now I choose not to cut my hair atall , maybe it will give me a bolder face
Chiminemine:

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by cmecproblem(m): 10:11pm On Feb 21, 2021
Hit the gym bro. Do your research, pumping Iron can boost your testosterone. It is the compound that stimulates facial hair and manliness.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by gonkin(m): 10:12pm On Feb 21, 2021
Don't panic when old age starts to greet u, you'll appreciate your current appearance

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by scopusng(m): 10:12pm On Feb 21, 2021
Make una husle oooo. Garri no be food.
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by iluvdonjazzy: 10:13pm On Feb 21, 2021
Elsanchez:
Grow a beard
wea he wan see am from.
Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by seyz91(m): 10:13pm On Feb 21, 2021
lets see your pictures first before we be the judge here
Chiminemine:

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by iluvdonjazzy: 10:14pm On Feb 21, 2021
Pictures or IDONBELIEVE.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by arukwe123(m): 10:14pm On Feb 21, 2021
20yrs old.

Mtchewwwwwww. Comon Getout of Here.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by mysticalivy(f): 10:16pm On Feb 21, 2021
The future is FEMALE!

3 Likes

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by Reuben700: 10:16pm On Feb 21, 2021
Bro yours is even better my I was a sickle but the fact is that I command respect no matter what dress well and mind the kind of people u talk to well as for my small stature it didn’t matter to me both in school I command respect that people respect me more than the senior prefect then cause I was intelligent too I even contested for prefect too small stature is nothing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by BigYash: 10:17pm On Feb 21, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
I stopped looking down on people from the very day I saw a boy of 17 pulling on a GLK.....

Op, forget am.....Na money dey put maturity for guyman body...The moment you start making money and start thinking about bigger things,na then pimples and funny wrinkles go begin appear for your face...By then,you go dey Wish for your baby face By then,most of the people wey dey mock you now go don die And by then,even most of the nairalanders wey dey advice you now self go don still die
Chai

Re: Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted by peteradamu: 10:18pm On Feb 21, 2021
EVEN WHEN I WAS 22 I WAS STILL BEEN BEATEN BY MY PARENT.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? / Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.