Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) (9793 Views)

If Only Tinubu Supporters Saw Nigeria Like This - (PHOTOS) / Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos / (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 21, 2021
When most Nigerians think of Villages , they often think of a primitive and backward setting , but in fact a village is suppose to be more relaxing and livable than big cities. What if Nigerian villages looked neat and orderly like the images below ?

4 Likes

Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by Simplyleo: 5:08pm On Feb 21, 2021
This is how our online country will look like.

Mazi lamidi cownu has told us. cheesy

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by BrandBrainBox: 5:15pm On Feb 21, 2021
If na Naija, gun-toting herders go dey inside the bush. Once in a while, dem go bring their cows to shit on the lawns. If dem see ves for your face, dem go rape your wife and kill you. So, answer to your question: Nigerian villas no fit dey like that.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 21, 2021
-

2 Likes

Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by jimyjames(m): 5:23pm On Feb 21, 2021
tsephanyah:
Lol. Lamidu cownu promise this to his deadbeats if bimbla is suczusful. Bloody terrorist
but igbo villages look far better than Yoruba villages, we have mansions all over igbo villages while your villages are mud houses with brown roofs built in the 50s

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by defcon4: 5:24pm On Feb 21, 2021
BrandBrainBox:
If na Naija, gun-toting herders go dey inside the bush. Once in a while, dem go bring their cows to shit on the lawns. If dem see ves for your face, dem go rape your wife and kill you. So, answer to your question: Nigerian villas no fit dey like that.

Cow country infested with Berbers

1 Like

Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by kilonshele101(m): 6:06pm On Feb 21, 2021
Oponu

Is this a village or camp undecided
Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by AntiIgbo: 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
There is one online republic that already looks like this grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by harmargedon: 6:30pm On Feb 21, 2021
hold on, I just sighted herdsmen crawling up the bush paths.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by Quim2: 6:37pm On Feb 21, 2021
Simplyleo:
This is how our online country will look like.

Mazi lamidi cownu has told us. cheesy

Where you Dey since wey herdsmen dey beat your papa and grandpa for Village?
In fact, all your people are now homeless. Them migrate from Oyo to Benin Republic last week ooo.

Where you Dey Since? Inside ipob pant Ba?

Cc' Imhotep izza

Una come and see something

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2021
Quim2:

In fact, all your people are now homeless. Them migrate from Oyo to Be bible Republic last week ooo.

Cc' Im,hotep lzaa

simplyleo has already donated his grandfathers land to RUGA

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by richiemcgold: 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2021
jimyjames:

but igbo villages look far better than Yoruba villages, we have mansions all over igbo villages while your villages are mud houses with brown roofs built in the 50s
Only rich people could build house that are roofed with corrugated iron sheets in the 50's. You are probably a kid, I guess.

4 Likes

Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by Ttalk: 6:46pm On Feb 21, 2021
BrandBrainBox:

Yes, it cant be like this.

How will those small huts accommodate 4 wives and 21 children?

1 Like

Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by adeolakemi: 7:58pm On Feb 21, 2021
richiemcgold:

Only rich people could build house that are roofed with corrugated iron sheets in the 50's. You are probably a kid, I guess.
I get am before no be property ,Yorubas have outdated mindset that's why their life bend well well , always living in past glories

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by marsman: 8:06pm On Feb 21, 2021
adeolakemi:
I get am before no be property ,Yorubas have outdated mindset that's why their life bend well well , always living in past glories
This Yoruba human, No matter how much you try, you can never become part of the igbos. We don't like your type, stick to your Yoruba people, we hate your type of bastards.

1 Like

Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by marsman: 8:08pm On Feb 21, 2021
Quim2:

In fact, all your people are now homeless. Them migrate from Oyo to Be bible Republic last week ooo.

Cc' Imhotep izza

Shut up...is this not what you are doing to stop them from giving you the same treatment you wish the Yorubas, paying tribute to your conquerors.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by marsman: 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2021
jimyjames:

Yorubas don't spoil the city to build in the village, neither do they spoil the village to build in the city. Our resources are evenly distributed between the city and the villages, not that our cities will look like clustered space meant for only Animals, while our villages look like paradise, development is evenly distributed in both places. So you don't have brown roof building in your land... You yeebos and lies sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by tit(f): 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2021
Fulani jihadists working overtime playing Yoruba vs Igbo.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by Quim2: 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2021
marsman:
Shut up...is this not what you are doing to stop them from giving you the same treatment you wish the Yorubas, paying tribute to your conquerors.

Better vacate Ogun, ondo and oyo state before fulani thunder kee you and your papa there

Now I don't need news cut outs to prove my point do I?

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by marsman: 8:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
Quim2:

Better vacate Ogun, ondo and oyo state before fulani thunder kee you and your papa there

Now I don't need news cut outs to prove my point do I?

grin
If you Dey read news, you will know that Oyo is a finished story, Ondo and Ogun are almost Completed.
I wonder what will happen when you have no tribute to pay again, them go ethnic cleanse you in your land. Soldiers don dey clear ground for them already.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by jimyjames(m): 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
richiemcgold:

I know, the point is those mud houses built and roofed with corrugated iron sheets in Yoruba land in the 50s are the same mud houses millions of Yoruba people are still living in, now dilapidated with deteriorated rusty brown roofs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by Danzakidakura(m): 8:37pm On Feb 21, 2021
tsephanyah:
Lol. Lamidu cownu promise this to his deadbeats if bimbla is suczusful. Bloody terrorist
at your age, you still don't have sense ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by jimyjames(m): 8:41pm On Feb 21, 2021
marsman:

Yorubas don't spoil the city to build in the village, neither do they spoil the village to build in the city. Our resources are evenly distributed between the city and the villages, not that our cities will look like clustered space meant for only Animals, while our villages look like paradise, development is evenly distributed in both places. So you don't have brown roof building in your land... You yeebos and lies sha.

You made no single point from what you just wrote here , apart from Lagos which we all know is not a self built Yoruba city
All Yoruba cities are covered with old mud brown roofs buildings from the 50s Ibadan for example, Yoruba villages are the most underdeveloped villages in Nigeria left with old men and women living in mud wall cracked houses with rusty brown roofs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by marsman: 8:48pm On Feb 21, 2021
jimyjames:

You made no single point from what you just wrote here , apart from Lagos which we all know is not a self built Yoruba city
All Yoruba cities are covered with old mud brown roofs buildings from the 50s Ibadan for example, Yoruba villages are the most underdeveloped villages in Nigeria left with old men and women living in mud wall cracked houses with rusty brown roofs

I made a lot point, but your hate won't let you see, read it with sense. Even in Lagos Yoruba's are the majority property owners there, this does not say they do not own properties in other Yoruba States. Most of you, it is Only lagos you know in southwest, it is the only place you have been that is why you, show high level of Ignorance on here. I think you should step out of your huts. Yoruba have the most underdeveloped villages, but they still have the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria, you can see that you are deluded. Underdeveloped, have you been to the North, even that south east self is not as developed as South west, with few mansions with no usable roads leading to them, few mansions among many red mud ugly buildings. I rest my case. For you too say Yoruba have the most underdeveloped villages in Nigeria means you don't know what you are saying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 8:57pm On Feb 21, 2021
K
Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by marsman: 8:58pm On Feb 21, 2021
jimyjames:

I know, the point is those mud houses built and roofed with corrugated iron sheets in Yoruba land in the 50s are the same mud houses millions of Yoruba people are still living in, now dilapidated with deteriorated rusty brown roofs
The people leaving in those house are, Foreigners from the east and North Mainly igbos and hausas, who don't pay rent. I know many of them in that situation. The owner of this houses have died, and there children might have even forgotten the property, or just give the tenants.

1 Like

Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by Iykoto86(m): 8:59pm On Feb 21, 2021
AntiIgbo:
There is one online republic that already looks like this grin
Igbo's have the best villages in Nigeria.come let me take around,all expenses on me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by Iykoto86(m): 9:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
richiemcgold:

here we bring em down and have better ones in their place. We are truly successful.

1 Like

Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by Iykoto86(m): 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2021
marsman:

seeing is believing,just take a trip to south east.
Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by jimyjames(m): 9:19pm On Feb 21, 2021
marsman:

The people leaving in those house are, Foreigners from the east and North Mainly igbos and hausas, who don't pay rent. I know many of them in that situation. The owner of this houses have died, and there children might have even forgotten the property, or just give the tenants.

Lol just listen to the lies you are typing, apart from some few GRAs in Ibadan with clean houses the rest of Ibadan is covered with old Muddy rusty brown roofed houses same goes for other Yoruba cities, there is no way you will tell me people living in those dilapidated Yoruba mud houses that are occupied by millions are huasas and igbos, take a tour around Nigeria igbos have a very high standard of living where ever they go, they buy lands and build houses to their taste , Yorubas can't be given free houses to igbos when them themselves don't have houses to sleep in, there is no way you will tell me the owners of those dilapidated Muddy rusty brown roofs houses are dead and their children have forgotten about the houses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) by jimyjames(m): 9:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
marsman:

I made a lot point, but your hate won't let you see, read it with sense. Even in Lagos Yoruba's are the majority property owners there, this does not say they do not own properties in other Yoruba States. Most of you, it is Only lagos you know in southwest, it is the only place you have been that is why you, show high level of Ignorance on here. I think you should step out of your huts. Yoruba have the most underdeveloped villages, but they still have the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria, you can see that you are deluded. Underdeveloped, have you been to the North, even that south east self is not as developed as South west, with few mansions with no usable roads leading to them, few mansions among many red mud ugly buildings. I rest my case. For you too say Yoruba have the most underdeveloped villages in Nigeria means you don't know what you are saying.

Yorubas have the most underdeveloped villages in Nigeria I wasn't joking when I said that
Come to igbo villages they're mansions all over igbo villages clean and neat, in fact it's a thing of shame for a grown up igbo man old enough to have a wife not to have a well built house in his village, your mates will laugh at you, igbos build mansions in their villages just for the pride of it, it's a competition for wealth manliness just like igbos titles

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Fails To Make 25% In FCT, It All Becomes Complicated Now- A Lawyer / American Hawks Gala In Lagos / Sule Lamido Sets Eye On Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.