Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,542 members, 7,850,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

"What Did IPOB Do To Be Banned? But FG Cant Ban Herdsmen?"- Governor Ortom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "What Did IPOB Do To Be Banned? But FG Cant Ban Herdsmen?"- Governor Ortom (4142 Views)

Despite Ban, Herdsmen Parade, Graze Cows At Enugu House Of Assembly (photos) / Falana: It Is A Shame Dangote Could Build Refinery But FG Couldn't / Discos: We’ve Offered To Return Our Licences Twice But FG Refused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "What Did IPOB Do To Be Banned? But FG Cant Ban Herdsmen?"- Governor Ortom by Omoslim26: 1:45pm On Feb 24, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Ranting of a pig suffering from dementia.

Does it change anything?? I guess the correct answer is capital NO

You can rant all you like, you can as well tag me on every of your meaningless posts/comments all you like it doesn't change the fact that IPOB remains the solid rock in Igbo land and MNK remains the only true leader currently in Igbo land and if you don't like it, hang your miserable self on any nearest tree around you and get out of here a demented pig like you is of no use to us.
grin
Notasyouthink:
Ranting of a pig suffering from dementia.

Does it change anything?? I guess the correct answer is capital NO

You can rant all you like, you can as well tag me on every of your meaningless posts/comments all you like it doesn't change the fact that IPOB remains the solid rock in Igbo land and MNK remains the only true leader currently in Igbo land and if you don't like it, hang your miserable self on any nearest tree around you and get out of here a demented pig like you is of no use to us.

Cursed idiot so you finally accepted dat you are a Togolese

i am not surprised dat a Togolese like you is an Ipob member afterall your uncle ffk is also an Ipob or haven't you been told dat you have ties with Yorubas ����

The country is edging to a split and a break up is eminently visible instead of your scammer lord and savior to start begging so dat the leaders of Ala Igbo can consider allowing him to step foot on our Land again he is there saying rubbish

imagine a human being saying he respects hausa but he is quick to rain curses on his own Elders and leaders

no wonder his father once said mnk has mental problems

your one is not even an issue bcus you will only wail from now till eternity from your village in Togo ���

Re: "What Did IPOB Do To Be Banned? But FG Cant Ban Herdsmen?"- Governor Ortom by Notasyouthink: 3:04pm On Feb 24, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

Cursed idiot so you finally accepted dat you are a Togolese

i am not surprised dat a Togolese like you is an Ipob member afterall your uncle ffk is also an Ipob or haven't you been told dat you have ties with Yorubas ����

The country is edging to a split and a break up is eminently visible instead of your scammer lord and savior to start begging so dat the leaders of Ala Igbo can consider allowing him to step foot on our Land again he is there saying rubbish

imagine a human being saying he respects hausa but he is quick to rain curses on his own Elders and leaders

no wonder his father once said mnk has mental problems

your one is not even an issue bcus you will only wail from now till eternity from your village in Togo ���
The cursed hopeless idiot is still ranting like a demented pig he is grin grin this shows am hitting the idiot very hard.

You said the country is edging to a split and if I may ask, who or which group of people is champion it??
And which leaders did you say MNK should beg?? Is it the ones that MNK has succeeded in rendering impotent in Igbo land or is there other ones you're referring to??

The compromised and fulanised elders you said Kanu is cursing, suppose to be cursed very well by kanu and by we Igbos I support him on that.

When did MNKs father say NK has mental problems?? Maybe that happened in your dream.

God back to futa jalon that's where you belong you fulani blood.
Re: "What Did IPOB Do To Be Banned? But FG Cant Ban Herdsmen?"- Governor Ortom by orisa37: 4:08pm On Feb 24, 2021
BUHARI IS A FULANI HERDSMAN. HE LOVES THE FULANIS. BUHARI IS NOT IGBO. HE HATES THE IBOS.
Re: "What Did IPOB Do To Be Banned? But FG Cant Ban Herdsmen?"- Governor Ortom by orisa37: 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2021
BUHARI IS A FULANI HERDSMAN. HE LOVES THE FULANIS. BUHARI IS NOT IGBO. HE HATES THE IBOS AND THEIR YEYE IPOB
Re: "What Did IPOB Do To Be Banned? But FG Cant Ban Herdsmen?"- Governor Ortom by orisa37: 4:13pm On Feb 24, 2021
BUHARI IS A FULANI HERDSMAN. HE LOVES THE FULANIS. BUHARI IS NOT IGBO. HE HATES THE IBOS AND THEIR YEYE IPOB. HE SEES THE IGBOS TRYING TO ESCAPE FULANISATION. AND HE DOESN'T LIKE THAT.
Re: "What Did IPOB Do To Be Banned? But FG Cant Ban Herdsmen?"- Governor Ortom by mbaise1000: 7:05pm On Feb 24, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Omoslim26:

I honestly don't fancy having a discuss with your types bcus all that will be inplayed is emotional outburst and over sensational emotions misleadings gear your mind on wats possible

it's not possible for seccession to be achieved by a group it's a movement of the said region in general which will be championed by the political leaders of the region on less you intent to overhaul the existing govt this is the only reality and possiblity

Ipob can't order the fg to conduct a referendum what Ipob can do is to pressure the Se leaders to push for referendum
which ofcus is a no go area bcus we all see Ipob as a scam package now

I told someone last month dat before the end of this year we would have 3 factions break away from Ipob
one has broken out already

wat we already saw like 2yrs ago is wat people like Uche Mefor is seeing now

I think that the only time yoi may reason outside the box is when you resolve whatever it is you have with ipob, you talk like massob people amd very soon you will leave them for your uche mefor group, you claim to be a realist, bit o really think you are more of an optimist, go and look for dreamets like you who believe that your present leaders can do anything about the position of igbos in nigeria
Re: "What Did IPOB Do To Be Banned? But FG Cant Ban Herdsmen?"- Governor Ortom by Omoslim26: 9:37pm On Feb 24, 2021
Notasyouthink:
The cursed hopeless idiot is still ranting like a demented pig he is grin grin this shows am hitting the idiot very hard.

You said the country is edging to a split and if I may ask, who or which group of people is champion it??
And which leaders did you say MNK should beg?? Is it the ones that MNK has succeeded in rendering impotent in Igbo land or is there other ones you're referring to??

The compromised and fulanised elders you said Kanu is cursing, suppose to be cursed very well by kanu and by we Igbos I support him on that.

When did MNKs father say NK has mental problems?? Maybe that happened in your dream.

grin
Notasyouthink:

Aswear d way wey dis thing wey I dey do you dey pain you for soul dey sweet my no be small ���

I have the picture but I will not post it for certain reasons

it should be known dat my own issue with your Ipob never reach dat level ���

just do your Ipob in peace bcus truth is Ipob is just a sect like massob and BN with anyother seccession sect out there and it's only cursed animals like you dat would think a seccessionist group speaks for a region

Ipob remains proscribed in Ala Igbo

na dis line dey pain this rubbish Togo man pass

Re: "What Did IPOB Do To Be Banned? But FG Cant Ban Herdsmen?"- Governor Ortom by Omoslim26: 10:02pm On Feb 24, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

I think that the only time yoi may reason outside the box is when you resolve whatever it is you have with ipob, you talk like massob people amd very soon you will leave them for your uche mefor group, you claim to be a realist, bit o really think you are more of an optimist, go and look for dreamets like you who believe that your present leaders can do anything about the position of igbos in nigeria

See ehn sometimes a man just has to tell himself the truth

yes I came from massob den joined Ipob till dat egomaniac deviated from the just course got greedy and turned the struggle into an enterprise

don't worry una no go understand yet people like Uche Mefor sef go do pass dis one wey una dey do now as kanu right hand man before him eyes too open

I don't support Uche Mefor BN fraction btw

the truth is like I said before a seccessionist group can never achieve seccession for a region dat has an existing govt which has openly rejected the movement

the govt we are talking about was voted by the people to be their voice are they living up to expectations NO

does dat change the fact that they are the leaders of Ala Igbo NO

like I said before this Country is heading for a break up when dat happens everybody will go and ans their fathers name even the leaders by then will have no option than to join the train

Ipob can also choose the second option which is carry out a rebellion and revolution against the leaders of Ala Igbo install their scammer of a leader and declare a country

but expect in house resistance and rebellion from various quarters which I will also gladly join

kanu totally lost it with that reckless comment he made that Igbo which was passed down to us by our ancestors which we will also pass down to our generation yet unborn is cursed

dat was the back breaker

Ipob remains proscribed
Re: "What Did IPOB Do To Be Banned? But FG Cant Ban Herdsmen?"- Governor Ortom by Yankee101: 10:19pm On Feb 24, 2021
Ortom na man
Re: "What Did IPOB Do To Be Banned? But FG Cant Ban Herdsmen?"- Governor Ortom by Notasyouthink: 10:26pm On Feb 24, 2021
Omoslim26:

grin

Aswear d way wey dis thing wey I dey do you dey pain you for soul dey sweet my no be small ���

I have the picture but I will not post it for certain reasons

it should be known dat my own issue with your Ipob never reach dat level ���

just do your Ipob in peace bcus truth is Ipob is just a sect like massob and BN with anyother seccession sect out there and it's only cursed animals like you dat would think a seccessionist group speaks for a region

Ipob remains proscribed in Ala Igbo

na dis line dey pain this rubbish Togo man pass
What do you think you are doing me grin grin grin am the one giving you a complete demolition and I don't expect you to acknowledge it as a fact, what matters to me is that am enjoying every bit of it not mind your idiocy.

You said you have which picture?? Na lie go definitely kill you.

You're even more idiotic than I ever thought for using the word "secessionists" IPOB is working tirelessly to restore biafra the correct word is "restore" not secede. Do you even know the meaning of restoration?? Cursed zoo animal.

You see that is why am engaging you I know a cursed imbecilic zoo animal like you don't worth it but am doing it for our readers to see how foolish and empty you really are.

Ezi Ara!
Re: "What Did IPOB Do To Be Banned? But FG Cant Ban Herdsmen?"- Governor Ortom by mbaise1000: 7:19am On Feb 25, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Omoslim26:

See ehn sometimes a man just has to tell himself the truth

yes I came from massob den joined Ipob till dat egomaniac deviated from the just course got greedy and turned the struggle into an enterprise

don't worry una no go understand yet people like Uche Mefor sef go do pass dis one wey una dey do now as kanu right hand man before him eyes too open

I don't support Uche Mefor BN fraction btw

the truth is like I said before a seccessionist group can never achieve seccession for a region dat has an existing govt which has openly rejected the movement

the govt we are talking about was voted by the people to be their voice are they living up to expectations NO

does dat change the fact that they are the leaders of Ala Igbo NO

like I said before this Country is heading for a break up when dat happens everybody will go and ans their fathers name even the leaders by then will have no option than to join the train

Ipob can also choose the second option which is carry out a rebellion and revolution against the leaders of Ala Igbo install their scammer of a leader and declare a country

but expect in house resistance and rebellion from various quarters which I will also gladly join

kanu totally lost it with that reckless comment he made that Igbo which was passed down to us by our ancestors which we will also pass down to our generation yet unborn is cursed

dat was the back breaker

Ipob remains proscribed

Me, I have never been a member if massob or IPOB and don't plan to be, at least not yet, I want fairness for everyone but it's not happening and will not happen in nigeria as constituted today, I loved the way uwazuruike started until he deviated, I prefer listening to the message rather more than the messanger and that's the only reason people are still listening to kanu in the absence of any realistic option, people should put their differences aside and work for the same purpose and then we will know who really wsnt biafra for his personal property and those that love biafra, anyone who truly want biafra will support anything that will help in sny way to get that, the truth is that. That kanu said igbo is cursed doesn't mean igbo is cursed, and I am sure you know that, put your anger aside and put the enemies away first
Re: "What Did IPOB Do To Be Banned? But FG Cant Ban Herdsmen?"- Governor Ortom by Omoslim26: 8:23pm On Feb 25, 2021
Notasyouthink:
What do you think you are doing me grin grin grin am the one giving you a complete demolition and I don't expect you to acknowledge it as a fact, what matters to me is that am enjoying every bit of it not mind your idiocy.

You said you have which picture?? Na lie go definitely kill you.

You're even more idiotic than I ever thought for using the word "secessionists" IPOB is working tirelessly to restore biafra the correct word is "restore" not secede. Do you even know the meaning of restoration?? Cursed zoo animal.

You see that is why am engaging you I know a cursed imbecilic zoo animal like you don't worth it but am doing it for our readers to see how foolish and empty you really are.

Ezi Ara!

���itibolibo shut up cursed dumbbell Ipob is a proscribed seccessionist group nothing more nothing less

I don't want to show you the picture but I will do so if you agree to dis 3 options of mine

1) You will not be stupid, useless and foolish as usual by refuting and opposing a picture so real and true dat I will be showing you

2) You will immediately quit using dis moniker and stop using igbo to do your childish senseless bigotry you can choose another tribe bcus I am sure it's impossible to stop it since na your destiny be dat

3) You will apologize for every single time you have been posing and pretending to be igbo just to masturbate on senseless tribal bigotry

you gree?���
Re: "What Did IPOB Do To Be Banned? But FG Cant Ban Herdsmen?"- Governor Ortom by Notasyouthink: 8:09am On Feb 26, 2021
Omoslim26:

���itibolibo shut up cursed dumbbell Ipob is a proscribed seccessionist group nothing more nothing less

I don't want to show you the picture but I will do so if you agree to dis 3 options of mine

1) You will not be stupid, useless and foolish as usual by refuting and opposing a picture so real and true dat I will be showing you

2) You will immediately quit using dis moniker and stop using igbo to do your childish senseless bigotry you can choose another tribe bcus I am sure it's impossible to stop it since na your destiny be dat

3) You will apologize for every single time you have been posing and pretending to be igbo just to masturbate on senseless tribal bigotry

you gree?���
Anumpama ri juo nsi onu ebe ahu you cursed idiotic animal from hell.

What am I even going to do with a useless picture from a lying and cursed animal from hell.
Take your useless picture( that is if there is any) and shove it into your rotten anus.

Your a cursed funta jalon lying and propaganda machine that's why you and your likes are here working tirelessly to deceive the gullibles but you have failed because people like us is here.
Re: "What Did IPOB Do To Be Banned? But FG Cant Ban Herdsmen?"- Governor Ortom by authority2006(m): 8:18am On Feb 26, 2021
Deluded. IPOB is a group of anarchists under the control of lunatic Kanu. Herdsmen are cattle rearers with few bad elements among them. We know economic importance of herdsmen, what's is the economic importance of IPOB? Silly governor
Re: "What Did IPOB Do To Be Banned? But FG Cant Ban Herdsmen?"- Governor Ortom by gidgiddy: 8:54am On Feb 26, 2021
authority2006:
Deluded. IPOB is a group of anarchists under the control of lunatic Kanu. Herdsmen are cattle rearers with few bad elements among them. We know economic importance of herdsmen, what's is the economic importance of IPOB? Silly governor

He is a silly Governor? Well look at the pictures of what herdsmen did in Logo and Guma Local Governments in Benue and tell me how silly you think the Governor is

Re: "What Did IPOB Do To Be Banned? But FG Cant Ban Herdsmen?"- Governor Ortom by Omoslim26: 2:43pm On Feb 26, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Anumpama ri juo nsi onu ebe ahu you cursed idiotic animal from hell.

What am I even going to do with a useless picture from a lying and cursed animal from hell.
Take your useless picture( that is if there is any) and shove it into your rotten anus.

Your a cursed funta jalon lying and propaganda machine that's why you and your likes are here working tirelessly to deceive the gullibles but you have failed because people like us is here.

����You for agree to my options na make I show you picture wey go send you to your early grave

yes I can never be in d same level with a walking corpse like you
it's obvious the only thing keeping you from drinking sniper and ending this rubbish life wey you dey live na the usual Yoruba vs Igbo wey you dey do here

but you go end up in shame if you continue to claim Igbo

you know your root so why you come dey claim Igbo again

cursed togo man
Re: "What Did IPOB Do To Be Banned? But FG Cant Ban Herdsmen?"- Governor Ortom by Notasyouthink: 8:28pm On Feb 26, 2021
Omoslim26:

����You for agree to my options na make I show you picture wey go send you to your early grave

yes I can never be in d same level with a walking corpse like you
it's obvious the only thing keeping you from drinking sniper and ending this rubbish life wey you dey live na the usual Yoruba vs Igbo wey you dey do here

but you go end up in shame if you continue to claim Igbo

you know your root so why you come dey claim Igbo again

cursed togo man
Oh shut that your smelly mouth... You get picture na hin you never post am since??

I know how eternally cursed idiotic pigs like you are wired, if truly you have something incriminating about IPOB you would have posted it since without a second thought.

I repeat you can never be in the same league with me ozu dika gi. And if there is anybody that will end up in shame for claiming Igbo it is no other idiot than you.

Ozu!
Re: "What Did IPOB Do To Be Banned? But FG Cant Ban Herdsmen?"- Governor Ortom by Omoslim26: 11:29pm On Feb 26, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Oh shut that your smelly mouth... You get picture na hin you never post am since??

I know how eternally cursed idiotic pigs like you are wired, if truly you have something incriminating about IPOB you would have posted it since without a second thought.

I repeat you can never be in the same league with me ozu dika gi. And if there is anybody that will end up in shame for claiming Igbo it is no other idiot than you.

Ozu!

God forbid dat I will be in d same league with a cursed walking corpse like you ibu sòsò ozu

I am showing dis picture for no other reason but for the disrespect you just displayed by calling me a liar ��� I don't lie I have too much integrity I am a man of honor

if you refute dis picture so real and as clear as a bell dat curse you are carrying on dat empty big cursed head of yours sha be permanently increased by 70*

��now rest in pieces

cursed togo man

Re: "What Did IPOB Do To Be Banned? But FG Cant Ban Herdsmen?"- Governor Ortom by Notasyouthink: 11:30pm On Feb 27, 2021
Omoslim26:

God forbid dat I will be in d same league with a cursed walking corpse like you ibu sòsò ozu

I am showing dis picture for no other reason but for the disrespect you just displayed by calling me a liar ��� I don't lie I have too much integrity I am a man of honor

if you refute dis picture so real and as clear as a bell dat curse you are carrying on dat empty big cursed head of yours sha be permanently increased by 70*

��now rest in pieces

cursed togo man

God has forbidden you from reasoning like a human being already because you are against the freedom of his people so, you see why you can never ever be in the same league with me??

And as for the picture you posted all I will say is, I thought as much grin grin grin I know you are a bmc lying machine and that there is no good thing that will ever come out from an eternally cursed lying ozu. It is only a devil incarnate that will lie against the dead. I need video of where Nnamdi kanu's father said such simple.

Why won't I refute the junk you posted and call it a picture?? Is it because you forever cursed idiotic corpses working in bmc managed to put the picture of Nnamdi Kanu's father with a useless caption on that rubbish you can a picture??

It is now that you nailed your useless self in a coffin for lying against the dead.

Ozu!
Re: "What Did IPOB Do To Be Banned? But FG Cant Ban Herdsmen?"- Governor Ortom by Idiko1: 12:38am On Feb 28, 2021
Omoslim26:
Well his opinion though

The proscribtion was not justified initially but as it stands now with wat Ipob has turned into the proscribtion was really worth it

mr governor if you had one egocentric nigga trying to poison the heart of your people and also trying to paint to the world that he is the supreme leader of your region and also goes ahead to create a militant group even wen you as a Governor cautioned him against doing such

you obviously will not be talking like dis

It is a self indictment for any government to turn boys scouts into criminals.
Re: "What Did IPOB Do To Be Banned? But FG Cant Ban Herdsmen?"- Governor Ortom by Omoslim26: 11:10am On Feb 28, 2021
Notasyouthink:
God has forbidden you from reasoning like a human being already because you are against the freedom of his people so, you see why you can never ever be in the same league with me??

And as for the picture you posted all I will say is, I thought as much grin grin grin I know you are a bmc lying machine and that there is no good thing that will ever come out from an eternally cursed lying ozu. It is only a devil incarnate that will lie against the dead. I need video of where Nnamdi kanu's father said such simple.

Why won't I refute the junk you posted and call it a picture?? Is it because you forever cursed idiotic corpses working in bmc managed to put the picture of Nnamdi Kanu's father with a useless caption on that rubbish you can a picture??

It is now that you nailed your useless self in a coffin for lying against the dead.

Ozu!
grin
Notasyouthink:

Ozu!

oga stop pretending plss nah as a togolese you have the same blood and history with Yoruba so it's obvious you are among the bbc abi abc abi bmc or wat did you call it ���

I know you will show the world dat truely it can never be well with you in dis life again and in 600lives to come by saying a picture as real as such a picture you have there is not true

so you think I am like your god that feeds his soul with lies right?..

I met with Trump

I met with Putin

I met with isreali leaders

I met with world leaders all na scam ooo just to scam urine drinking cursed togolese like you

ok so explain wat will make an Igbo man be begging Sunday igboho a Yoruba man your uncle for a collabor ���

after which the said Sunday has openly come out to tell the world that he rejects being tagged with dat scam package ipob and it's figitive leader mnk

wat else can make an man do dis if not for mental disorder

your chi is a shame to manhood

ifeele megbuò ghì ozu onye Togo a buru onu
Re: "What Did IPOB Do To Be Banned? But FG Cant Ban Herdsmen?"- Governor Ortom by kettykin: 11:16am On Feb 28, 2021
Babalegba:
Ipob is a criminal organization playing on people's sentiments but miyetti allah is a legitimate organization with some criminal elements

Please can you name 1 criminal offence ipob has committed
Re: "What Did IPOB Do To Be Banned? But FG Cant Ban Herdsmen?"- Governor Ortom by Babalegba(m): 11:35am On Feb 28, 2021
kettykin:

Please can you name 1 criminal offence ipob has committed
Murder,fraud,treason, making threats and intimidation, destroying public properties.Should I go on.Not all Nigerians are daft.
Re: "What Did IPOB Do To Be Banned? But FG Cant Ban Herdsmen?"- Governor Ortom by Notasyouthink: 12:07pm On Feb 28, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

oga stop pretending plss nah as a togolese you have the same blood and history with Yoruba so it's obvious you are among the bbc abi abc abi bmc or wat did you call it ���

I know you will show the world dat truely it can never be well with you in dis life again and in 600lives to come by saying a picture as real as such a picture you have there is not true

so you think I am like your god that feeds his soul with lies right?..

I met with Trump

I met with Putin

I met with isreali leaders

I met with world leaders all na scam ooo just to scam urine drinking cursed togolese like you

ok so explain wat will make an Igbo man be begging Sunday igboho a Yoruba man your uncle for a collabor ���

after which the said Sunday has openly come out to tell the world that he rejects being tagged with dat scam package ipob and it's figitive leader mnk

wat else can make an man do dis if not for mental disorder

your chi is a shame to manhood

ifeele megbuò ghì ozu onye Togo a buru onu
Oh shut up! Who are you trying to deceive?? You can't even deceive the semi gullibles with your baseless bmc lies and propaganda talk less of reasonable people.

You iredeemable eternally cursed sahelian animals working in bmc went and concocted a junk of a picture, just in a bid to discredit kanu and you think that rubbish will fly?? I laugh at your stupidity ozu dika gi.

Can you tell me what makes that picture real??
Is it because the picture has the image of kanus father on it or the caption??
Have you seen why you're eternally cursed and can never do well in your life??
How can you lie against the dead just for sake of putting food on your table and discrediting kanu.

Lies upon lies, upon lies..

When did kanu told you he met trump??

When did kanu told you he met Putin??

When did kanu told you he met Israeli leaders??

Can you show us the audio clip or his twitter or Facebook handle where he said such or posted it??

I can see you are heavily frustrated and pained because as an eternally cursed sahelian ozu that you are, you've noticed that everything is working against you.

Ozu!
Re: "What Did IPOB Do To Be Banned? But FG Cant Ban Herdsmen?"- Governor Ortom by kettykin: 1:21pm On Feb 28, 2021
Babalegba:
Murder,fraud,treason, making threats and intimidation, destroying public properties.Should I go on.Not all Nigerians are daft.

Again mention crimes without mention the victims of the crime is even more criminal. Without mentioning vitictims, serialization of ipob as a a criminal organization without mention victims of the crime is crime against humanity. Did ipob destroy what public property. Making threats and intimidation is even a crime Nigeria military commits. If Nigeria independence is not treason why is biafran independence a treason when Buhari has been championing the independence of south western Morocco and Palestine republic.

Yesterday to hear about ipob defrauding anyone. Ipob only sin is that they want to take away the free lunch from 200 million people who are enjoying the petroleum dollars
Re: "What Did IPOB Do To Be Banned? But FG Cant Ban Herdsmen?"- Governor Ortom by Omoslim26: 8:47pm On Feb 28, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Oh shut up! Who are you trying to deceive?? You can't even deceive the semi gullibles with your baseless bmc lies and propaganda talk less of reasonable people.

You iredeemable eternally cursed sahelian animals working in bmc went and concocted a junk of a picture, just in a bid to discredit kanu and you think that rubbish will fly?? I laugh at your stupidity ozu dika gi.

How can you lie against the dead just for sake of putting food on your table and discrediting kanu.

Can you show us the audio clip or his twitter or Facebook handle where he said such or posted it??

I can see you are heavily frustrated and pained because as an eternally cursed sahelian ozu that you are, you've noticed that everything is working against you.

Ozu!
grin
Notasyouthink:

Ozu!

you just use your hand finalize your case it's finished and over for you at this point even if all the pastors join hands pray for dat your big cursed head e still no fit better for you

how can you dispute such clear picture or are you saying you know more dan the person wey born pikin dat has come out to say the pikin head no correct ����

useless cursed animal ans the question i asked before why is your personal lord and savior begging on his knees to be alliegned with a yoruba man Sunday igboho your uncle who has come out to tell d world dat he is not interested in having anything to do with a scam package ipob and it's figitive leader mnk

still your lord and savior still dey shameless beg for attachment

your chi is a big disgrace

Ozu nwuru anwu nwoko Togo aburu onu di ka ghì
Re: "What Did IPOB Do To Be Banned? But FG Cant Ban Herdsmen?"- Governor Ortom by Notasyouthink: 4:26am On Mar 01, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

you just use your hand finalize your case it's finished and over for you at this point even if all the pastors join hands pray for dat your big cursed head e still no fit better for you

how can you dispute such clear picture or are you saying you know more dan the person wey born pikin dat has come out to say the pikin head no correct ����

useless cursed animal ans the question i asked before why is your personal lord and savior begging on his knees to be alliegned with a yoruba man Sunday igboho your uncle who has come out to tell d world dat he is not interested in having anything to do with a scam package ipob and it's figitive leader mnk

still your lord and savior still dey shameless beg for attachment

your chi is a big disgrace

Ozu nwuru anwu nwoko Togo aburu onu di ka ghì
You see your problem is that, you know you're eternally cursed by the whole chi known to man, why are you causing more problems to yourself by continuously lying against the dead??

And for doing this, everything that is left of you don kpai no amount of prayers and fasting can save you.

You even have the guts to ask how can I dispute such a clear picture and am asking you, what makes the picture clear??

Is it the image of kanu's father (that you idiots working in bmc managed to put there) or is it the caption that made that junk of a picture clear??

And for your information, if you want me to be answering your questions you must be answering mine as well whenever I asked.

If you are ready I can go and bring those my questions you dodged. And I know the reason why you dodged it is because those questions are a hard nut for an eternally cursed walking corpse like you to answer correctly.

Cursed sahelian ozu!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Hope Uzodinma PA Accused Of Saboteur Was Kilied By ESN / Peter Obi Caught Sleeping And Snoring In Lafia / Gender-Based Violence: Monica Ugwuanyi Urges Victims To Speak Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.