Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Oyedepo And Co Are Not Men Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo And Co Are Not Men Of God (619 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) / Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyedepo And Co Are Not Men Of God by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2011
Who is a man of God?most pastors are not men of God.man of God is man that does d will of God.all christians should be men of God.people are glorified all these pastors too much.most of their members are either under hyposis or being deceived.search bible urself and see the truth that will set u free,then look right church that teach d bible truth.check out.Roman 16:18,james1:27,matt 11:28,29.
Re: Oyedepo And Co Are Not Men Of God by Kay17: 4:20pm On Apr 09, 2011
The Bible has not being helpful either
Re: Oyedepo And Co Are Not Men Of God by thehomer: 5:07pm On Apr 09, 2011
Laalamed:

Who is a man of God?most pastors are not men of God.man of God is man that does d will of God.all christians should be men of God.people are glorified all these pastors too much.most of their members are either under hyposis or being deceived.search bible urself and see the truth that will set u free,then look right church that teach d bible truth.check out.Roman 16:18,james1:27,matt 11:28,29.

So they are whose men?
Re: Oyedepo And Co Are Not Men Of God by Jenwitemi(m): 5:13pm On Apr 09, 2011
Men of Yahweh, the deceiver god.
thehomer:

So they are whose men?
Re: Oyedepo And Co Are Not Men Of God by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 09, 2011
Read bible daily and regularly then u will know men of God.
Re: Oyedepo And Co Are Not Men Of God by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 09, 2011
Read bible daily and regularly then u will know men of God.
Re: Oyedepo And Co Are Not Men Of God by Azibalua(f): 10:42pm On Apr 09, 2011
You really need a job
Re: Oyedepo And Co Are Not Men Of God by jpworld(m): 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2011
Oh Yes, They are Men Of Dog,
Re: Oyedepo And Co Are Not Men Of God by Joagbaje(m): 7:01pm On Apr 10, 2011
1 John 4:15
15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

They are men of God according to the bible
Re: Oyedepo And Co Are Not Men Of God by adros84(m): 10:07pm On Apr 10, 2011
Let me start by saying that I do not belong to Oyedepo's congregation. But I take exception to your post for no other reason that you have made an assertion without adducing reasons for your stand. Granted that you have freedom of speech, but you must realize that this is a public forum so when you write anything, you ,must go the whole hog and explain how you arrived at your conclusion. Until then, I do not think you have said anything.

Besides why mention only Oyedepo? If your goal is for us to x-ray Nigerian religious leaders, then throw it open for discussion. Share your experience in the hands of one or more of them and then others will be able to conclude.

I have a Pastor. He is W. F. Kumuyi. I know he is a man of God, because his attention is focussed on getting souls into the kingdom. i have been under his ministration since July 14, 1990 and I have not seen anything in his messages or his lifestyle to show me that he is not toiling on me and others to make us fulfill God's standard. His constant refrain is contained in Heb 12:14 : "Follow peace with all men and holiness without which no man shall see the Lord".

I invite you to join the Deeper Life Bible Church every Monday at 6pm to study the Bible with this anointed Pastor. Just find out the nearest branch to you. He teaches via satellite. You may also download past studies on the church's website: www.dclm.org

Now tell me your Pastor and what your experience has been. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Letters To God: On Relationship Or Anything You Have In Mind / Double Or Nothing: Martin Luther's Doctrine Of Predestination / Rent Church Building: Starting Church Or Newly Anointed Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.