Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Letters To God: On Relationship Or Anything You Have In Mind - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Letters To God: On Relationship Or Anything You Have In Mind (618 Views)

See What This Dude Is Giving To God / My Letters To God... / Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letters To God: On Relationship Or Anything You Have In Mind by dealordea(m): 12:19am On May 07, 2011
Do you have somthing you would like to say to God? Would you like to send a letter to God? This is an idea I got from a project I'm doing at school, It can be about anything or anyone. Whats ever in your head. Write some letters to God! Common you've gotta have somthing to say to him! smiley Thought it might be fun for everyone.
Here i sit father, at that point that only you can help me put of. The booze and drugs have taking over once again. I need your strength and love to
bring me out of this dark hole that i am in. Help me father, i need your help im not ready to give up so don't let me amen, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Letters To God: On Relationship Or Anything You Have In Mind by annawhite(f): 7:53am On May 07, 2011
oh GOd pls strike dis poster kini!
Shrink his ball,teach him aw 2 respect women!
Re: Letters To God: On Relationship Or Anything You Have In Mind by Tingles(m): 8:16am On May 07, 2011
^^That is death sentence on a whole generation, have mercy.
Re: Letters To God: On Relationship Or Anything You Have In Mind by annawhite(f): 8:42am On May 07, 2011
oh God pls twist tingle's mouth,next time he wnt speak up on ur behalf!
Re: Letters To God: On Relationship Or Anything You Have In Mind by Tingles(m): 9:41am On May 07, 2011
Mumsie wa oshoronga, e dakun?

Dear God, please scramble annawhite's internet connection before she renders the poster impotent.

My mouth is already twisted.
Re: Letters To God: On Relationship Or Anything You Have In Mind by annawhite(f): 10:45am On May 07, 2011
tingles tingles tingles pls take ya time lol!
Re: Letters To God: On Relationship Or Anything You Have In Mind by Ekpoma1: 10:51am On May 07, 2011
Wetin be dis one sef? Op are u dis boring in real life?
Re: Letters To God: On Relationship Or Anything You Have In Mind by xynerise: 10:53am On May 07, 2011
annawhite:

[b]oh GOd [/b]pls strike dis poster kini!
Dont use the name of God in vain. Amadioha strike una two lightning butt
Re: Letters To God: On Relationship Or Anything You Have In Mind by annawhite(f): 11:06am On May 07, 2011
xynerise may ur ball dissapear enta your belle wit pains! Ediot!
Re: Letters To God: On Relationship Or Anything You Have In Mind by xynerise: 11:10am On May 07, 2011
^ may ogun wash off anna so you will be as white as snow grin
Re: Letters To God: On Relationship Or Anything You Have In Mind by Nobody: 11:11am On May 07, 2011
annawhite:

oh GOd pls strike dis poster kini!
Never a dull moment on nl grin grin
Re: Letters To God: On Relationship Or Anything You Have In Mind by xynerise: 11:14am On May 07, 2011
Amebo, e karo o grin
Re: Letters To God: On Relationship Or Anything You Have In Mind by Goldieluks: 11:24am On May 07, 2011
Yes it is good to ask God,for our needs,
but using the name of God in vain,is not good,so be careful. smiley
Re: Letters To God: On Relationship Or Anything You Have In Mind by rosyhayler(f): 1:12pm On May 07, 2011
dear God,

please give me the grace and opportunity to see T again and rub it in his face.
please make D understand that its ova .
and quickly make me see the jerk in B so i wont have to stay for too long cuz i'm liking him already plus there's the advantage of no heart break!
lastly, should in case B isnt the one in the long run, quickly send my husband to me wearing a custom made tshirt wiv the sign, i'm yours!!!!

amen!
Re: Letters To God: On Relationship Or Anything You Have In Mind by SpikesC1: 3:39am On May 08, 2011
I'm yours!!!! grin

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Significance Of The Works Of Jesus To Christians? / Why Do These Worshippers Continue To Follow False Miracle Preachers (video) / Are All Nights Scriptural?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.