Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,401 members, 7,843,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Identities Of Air Crash Victims Released [photo] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Identities Of Air Crash Victims Released [photo] (340 Views)

Remi Tinubu, Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu Visit Bus-Train Crash Victims / Ned Nwoko: Sowore Released (Photo) / Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Identities Of Air Crash Victims Released [photo] by TellMagazine(m): 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2021
1. Identities of Air Crash Victims Released

The identities of Air Force officers who died in a plane crash Sunday morning have been released. They are: Flt. Lt. Gadzama; Flt. Lt. Piyo; Flg. Offr. Okpara; FS. Olawumi, ACM Johnson and Sgt. Oluka. CLICK BELOW LINK TO READ MORE
https://tell.ng/identities-of-air-crash-victims-released/

2. Statement by the Nigerian Air Force on Sunday's Air Crash
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF), earlier today, 21 February 2021, confirmed that one of its aircraft, a Beechcraft KingAir B350i (NAF 201), crashed while returning to the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja after reporting engine failure enroute Minna, where it was scheduled to conduct surveillance missions...CLICK BELOW LINK TO READ MORE
https://tell.ng/statement-by-the-nigerian-air-force-on-sundays-air-crash/

(1) (Reply)

Understanding the ongoing Fulanization agenda of the federal gvt– SOKAPU / Twitter Is Not The Same Like Nairaland,give Me Some Tips Please.... / Police Gave My Missing Child To A Stranger Demands N200K To Get Him Back – Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.