Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) (62708 Views)

How Rochas Okorocha Constructed Roads In Imo State(pictures) / 9th NASS: Why Okorocha Was Denied Accreditation - Clerk, INEC / Okorocha Was Worth N50billion Before He Became Governor - Onwuasoanya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by Onuoha1234(m): 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
How come a whole seƱator did not know that he has no immunity from arrest.? Why should a law giver take part in the recklessness of tearing down a legal seal?
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by lipstick2(f): 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
This is not nice.

Rochas does not deserve these insults.

Hope Uzodinma is forgetting that one day he will not be on that seat and someone will or will not treat him like this.Its too much for him jare.

If u ask which leader has touched Imo well in the last 16years,I will say Achike Udenwa and Rochas Okorocha.

I dont Emeka ihedioha would have behaved like this,this Hopeless Hope from the Supreme court has too much biff.

Pls can anyone pinpoint one project he has done since his ascendancy.Na to destroy and witch hunt him dey.
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by staga: 4:08pm On Feb 22, 2021
The blood of all pensioners and workers of Imo State who died under Rochas has come back to hunt him big time. He and his generation will never know peace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hGs-svXIuQ
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by Map1(m): 4:08pm On Feb 22, 2021
airminem:
Lagos touts in Imo.. .smh
Thunder Balogun fire you with RPG tell me wetin concerns Lagos with Imo?
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by Acidiously: 4:09pm On Feb 22, 2021
Just imagine what will then happen to Buhari and his fulani brothers by the end of his tenure. Moral of the story: Power is transient, no champion forever.
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by Shutup1st(f): 4:12pm On Feb 22, 2021
Queenlovely:

We settled out of court sir

Anyway, if that should be the case. I mean closed case.
pls for your own good i think you should not mention.
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by benjicot: 4:12pm On Feb 22, 2021
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by TheMostComplex1: 4:13pm On Feb 22, 2021
Foolish people Owele is surrounded & Ugwumba is surrounded bunch of fools. You can to look for trouble

Our shops you demolished at Eke Ukwu market with any form of compensation will be your undoing

1 Like

Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by scopusng(m): 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2021
Make una husleoooo.
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by DrMuzungu(m): 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2021
Roachas "the fat orobo roach" Okoroawusa will be remembered in history as the worst ever governor of Great Imo State!
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by chinedu234(m): 4:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
Chaii!! Chaii!! My people! My people!! Have you soon forgotten your governor! Your governor! However, let us believe that whatever that is taking place now is following due process because Everyman must reap the benefits of his actions not only here on Earth and also hereafter.
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by DrMuzungu(m): 4:22pm On Feb 22, 2021
TheMostComplex1:
Foolish people Owele is surrounded & Ugwumba is surrounded bunch of fools. You can to look for trouble
Our shops you demolished at Eke Ukwu market with any form of compensation will be your undoing

My friend, I so much wish it happens the way you said but sadly it hardly ever does. Thieves and gangsters like Roachas know how to save their sorrya$$es very well.
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by 36STATES: 4:25pm On Feb 22, 2021
Globetech:
Hope uzodinma acted so unreasonable. I don't support Rochas but I still believe he deserves respect as a formal governor and serving senator.
No accomplishment for the present IMO governor but yet he makes undue troubles and raises unnecessary bad attention to himself.

We have no respect for a criminal in this neck of the wood. If you worship looters in your area, that's your cup of tea.
This kind of treatment is seriously needed in this country to moderate the excessive impunity of looting. I am not a supporter of Hope, but I am soooo thrilled and soooo happy he's doing what an average Imo person is expected of him with regards to Okoroawusa.
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by madukaanaya(m): 4:25pm On Feb 22, 2021
MrIcredible:
How the mighty has fallen...

Nothing lasts forever Indeed.

But seriously, OSUs no get respect for their elders o cool
the same way fulani no get respect for yoruba women pussy

1 Like

Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by Depressed101: 4:31pm On Feb 22, 2021
FreshBoss007:
Revenge is sweet

Rochas the bastard

When he was in power and he felt he was on top of the world

Imo people acted as if he was their saviour

I wish I could ask him now how he feels knowing he's inconsequential
a good one for Rochas, hope will get his own when he comes down from that seat

1 Like

Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 22, 2021
Foools
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by CzarChris(m): 4:32pm On Feb 22, 2021
I know I'm not supposed to be happy, but I'm extremely ecstatic with joy over this. Rochas finished Imo State completely during his 8years of tyranny as governor. Oh! karma is an unforgiving biatch.

I'm no lover of Hope Uzodinma, but this single action has won him the undiluted love of Imolites.

Rochas political structure and relevance should be dismantled to the last brick.
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by Depressed101: 4:33pm On Feb 22, 2021
BoneTackle:
If you sow wind you will reap whirlwind. I remember vividly when rochas was governor and was always in the habit of throwing ndiIgbo under the bus with his incessant attacks and insults simply because Igbos saw through the devilish apc and knew they had nothing good to offer the region.

He was cheered on by the braindead urchins and vermin's from the brownroof and sh1t slinging iddiots from the sad waste. Now he is at the receiving end from even a more senseless and useless animal supreme court governor.

This attack and show off force is unnecessary, unwarranted and misplaced.. but do I feel any iota of sympathy for rochas? Not at all

Let him enjoy... Hopeless uzodinjo and apsh1t are the monster that rochas helped to bring to the SE
don't worry both idiots will receive the harvest of their labor its just rochas's time to harvest what he sow
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by Fashionista01(f): 4:34pm On Feb 22, 2021
This is a very good example of the irony of life.
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by OgaRico(m): 4:34pm On Feb 22, 2021
Queenlovely:

He is a gold digger

I don't want to brag,

but let me give you a hint, I can buy the whole of Imo state and 25 more states combined

Ma'am,please can I mail you my CV to get me something doing with your large circle of connection?
Thank you ma'am.
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by Tcwork: 4:34pm On Feb 22, 2021
FreshBoss007:
Revenge is sweet

Rochas the bastard

When he was in power and he felt he was on top of the world

Imo people acted as if he was their saviour

I wish I could ask him now how he feels knowing he's inconsequential
I'm state is being destroyed by madmen and you celebrate because you hate Rochas.
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 22, 2021
airminem:
Lagos touts in Imo.. .smh
grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by Reference(m): 4:35pm On Feb 22, 2021
guy222:
same question we have been asking concerning the wife of formal president patient jonathan who is nothing but a civil servant.

That one was just a serial kleptomaniac who is just a beneficiary of political trapeze.
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by Benjaniblinks(m): 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2021
Queenlovely:
WAIT, WAIT, WAIT.

You want us to cry or what? it is our money not rochas.

Let me just tell you my whole truth. something I have never told any human

Rochas son almost tried raping my daughter years ago,

They were both student at the Goethe institute Abuja, my baby was a kind hearted person and trust too quickly. we settled out of court.

Ever since then I hated him and his family

karma is a bitch
Only you.... your daughter this your daughter that
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by zedegit: 4:39pm On Feb 22, 2021
Police should produce that Uzodinma tout in yellow.

How can police be guarding touts?
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by zedegit: 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2021
Queenlovely:
WAIT, WAIT, WAIT.

They were both student at the Goethe institute Abuja, my baby was a kind hearted person and trust too quickly. we settled out of court.

karma is a bitch

Settling out of Court probably meant you collected money so you are no better.

Keep it to yourself.
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by Organs(m): 4:44pm On Feb 22, 2021
BoneTackle:
If you sow wind you will reap whirlwind. I remember vividly when rochas was governor and was always in the habit of throwing ndiIgbo under the bus with his incessant attacks and insults simply because Igbos saw through the devilish apc and knew they had nothing good to offer the region.

He was cheered on by the braindead urchins and vermin's from the brownroof and sh1t slinging iddiots from the sad waste. Now he is at the receiving end from even a more senseless and useless animal supreme court governor.

This attack and show off force is unnecessary, unwarranted and misplaced.. but do I feel any iota of sympathy for rochas? Not at all

Let him enjoy... Hopeless uzodinjo and apsh1t are the monster that rochas helped to bring to the SE

This identity politics and hate will consume you talking now as well. What did PDP do for Ndigbo in all the years? I can count so many things this zGovt did for Ndigbo, but your hate will not allow you see. That is even besides the point, that place was made out of bounds, Rochas went in there still and good he got arrested. I wish this will go on and end impunity all over Nigeria.
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
Queenlovely:
WAIT, WAIT, WAIT.

karma is a bitch
Which of his sons tried raping your daughter, is it Amen Okorocha?
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by VaselineCrew: 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
Nairalanders always supporting touts
Re: How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 22, 2021
I'm even more happier cause "The supreme court governor" is building roads in Owerri, something Rochas did not do well. We expected worse from Uzodinma but he is doing us proud. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of 10 G-wagons Including A Gold Plated One Reportedly Owned By A Nigerian / Photos From Kenya That Would Make You Think Nigeria Is Less Corrupt / Twenty Young Nigerians Who Helped General Buhari Become President Buhari In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.