Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Oh Boy Cpc Don Clear Ne & Nw. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oh Boy Cpc Don Clear Ne & Nw. (1687 Views)

Can We At Least Try To Identify The North As 3 Regions They Are (NE, NW, NC) / Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW / UPDATE: NAF Bombing Boko Haram's Main Base In NE Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh Boy Cpc Don Clear Ne & Nw. by 13volts(m): 5:57pm On Apr 09, 2011
Info coming from these region indicate cpc overwhelming majority. Pdp is finished.am optimistic that the acn will do us proud in the SW. However our fear is in the SS and SE where the tsunami is yet to hit the tempo.
Re: Oh Boy Cpc Don Clear Ne & Nw. by kcjazz(m): 6:03pm On Apr 09, 2011
Yes o! GEJ's "goodluck" will see to the implosion of his party wink
Re: Oh Boy Cpc Don Clear Ne & Nw. by Jarus(m): 6:10pm On Apr 09, 2011
In my centre in Lagos, AC shellacked PDP.

Senate: PDP 129(24%),AC 406(76%)

Rep: PDP 120(25%) ACN 367(75%).
Re: Oh Boy Cpc Don Clear Ne & Nw. by jason123: 6:12pm On Apr 09, 2011
With the SW, NW and NE gone. I think PDP will become a regional party after this Election.
Re: Oh Boy Cpc Don Clear Ne & Nw. by AljUche: 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2011
op

good i have told people on this forum this before

thank God i was not wrong
jason123:

With the SW, NW and NE gone. I think PDP will become a regional party after this Election.

jason PDP regions will be SE and SS

remember that ACN will hold cross rivers and akwa ibom maybe even delta
Re: Oh Boy Cpc Don Clear Ne & Nw. by 13volts(m): 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2011
I give kudos to gej and jega for all these.
Re: Oh Boy Cpc Don Clear Ne & Nw. by AljUche: 6:18pm On Apr 09, 2011
13volts:

I give kudos to gej and jega for all these.

why

is it because the rigging did not work ?

wait till presidential election when their plans will yield fruits
Re: Oh Boy Cpc Don Clear Ne & Nw. by ghostmaile: 6:20pm On Apr 09, 2011
http://www.livestream.com/saharareporters

Follow updates and live reports on saharareporters.com. streaming live. Join the chat/debate via facebook . twitter and skype. u can also call in .

http://www.livestream.com/saharareporters
Re: Oh Boy Cpc Don Clear Ne & Nw. by Pukkah: 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2011
My polling booth in Lagos, ACN 134 (76%); PDP 42 (24%).
Re: Oh Boy Cpc Don Clear Ne & Nw. by 1025: 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2011
@all,
make we no go dey rejoice leave these criminals(pdp) behind because this is their rigging time so that we will be going to court with them. the good news is, no more court as protest has taken over the weak judiciary system.
we will use bombs and protests against them in case they try their rigging again.
let us see how those who have brought shame to this country will remain in power.
shameless blood suckers.
Re: Oh Boy Cpc Don Clear Ne & Nw. by muami(m): 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2011
Alj Uche:

op

good i have told people on this forum this before

thank God i was not wrong
jason PDP regions will be SE and SS

remember that ACN will hold cross rivers and akwa ibom maybe even delta

Is there a region in the North called North central? Or is that part of the north now part of SE and SS?
Re: Oh Boy Cpc Don Clear Ne & Nw. by 13volts(m): 6:53pm On Apr 09, 2011
The north central results is still been awaited but trust me cpc and acn will surely carry the day.
Re: Oh Boy Cpc Don Clear Ne & Nw. by AljUche: 6:54pm On Apr 09, 2011
muami:

Is there a region in the North called North central? Or is that part of the north now part of SE and SS?

read

13volts:

The north central results is still been awaited but trust me cpc and acn will surely carry the day.
Re: Oh Boy Cpc Don Clear Ne & Nw. by Johndoe100(m): 7:26pm On Apr 09, 2011
Very typical of the CPC supporter, no proof just wishful thinking.

Who was in "control" of Lagos before this election? PDP?

Jarus:

In my centre in Lagos, AC shellacked PDP.

Senate: PDP 129(24%),AC 406(76%)

Rep: PDP 120(25%) ACN 367(75%).
Re: Oh Boy Cpc Don Clear Ne & Nw. by recoome(m): 7:32am On Apr 14, 2011
Where are all of u now? Come out and play!
Re: Oh Boy Cpc Don Clear Ne & Nw. by recoome(m): 7:41am On Apr 14, 2011
jason123:

where is all your mouth now?
Re: Oh Boy Cpc Don Clear Ne & Nw. by recoome(m): 7:41am On Apr 14, 2011
jason123:

where is all your mouth now?
Re: Oh Boy Cpc Don Clear Ne & Nw. by Dave6: 7:42am On Apr 14, 2011
Damn! cool
Re: Oh Boy Cpc Don Clear Ne & Nw. by efisher(m): 7:53am On Apr 14, 2011
After all their noise, they have gone into oblivion. We warned them about emotions. They refused to listen. All their hopes have been dashed and their hearts broken! Reality is hitting them hard and it hurts so bad. Don't worry guys, we welcome you with open arms to the fresh air camp.

Goodluck Nigerians!

Relax with this special number just for you.

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpZdfA78crM?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0"[/flash]
Re: Oh Boy Cpc Don Clear Ne & Nw. by recoome(m): 8:06am On Apr 14, 2011
Dey are now scarce now, dayokanu=eku bear=seal77=alh uche=nagoma, etc, they are still in coma.
Re: Oh Boy Cpc Don Clear Ne & Nw. by edoyad(m): 8:29am On Apr 14, 2011
13volts:

Info coming from these region indicate cpc overwhelming majority. Pdp is finished.am optimistic that the acn will do us proud in the SW. However our fear is in the SS and SE where the tsunami is yet to hit the tempo.

After all their noise, they have gone into oblivion. We warned them about emotions. They refused to listen. All their hopes have been dashed and their hearts broken! Reality is hitting them hard and it hurts so bad. Don't worry guys, we welcome you with open arms to the fresh air camp.

Lol, grin can't wait for saturday to have signed, stamped and sealed. 13volts might actually experience a surge to become 17volts.
Re: Oh Boy Cpc Don Clear Ne & Nw. by gokuu(m): 6:26pm On Apr 17, 2011
Mr 13 volts(if u have not surged to 17 volts), have u seen it now! U better resign now 4rm nairaland.
Re: Oh Boy Cpc Don Clear Ne & Nw. by EzeUche(m): 6:30pm On Apr 17, 2011
Hausa music sounds very nice. Their language reminds me of Arabic.
Re: Oh Boy Cpc Don Clear Ne & Nw. by OmoTier1(m): 10:14pm On Apr 17, 2011
What people have failed to notice in this presidential election result is that the low turn out of voters in the South -West in MY OPINION is akin to saying to GEJ that he is not worth being considered as President of Nigeria.

The seemingly large votes that went to Buhari in the north shows He is rejected too by those people.

This is something of concern to me and it doesn't paint a good future for Nigeria.

Some of the results in the SE & SS (Rivers) is alarming to say the least. I find it difficult to believe that any state in the last election would record a turn out of about 85% - something is fishy but hey! This is Nigeria and anything goes in the name of ethnicity.
Re: Oh Boy Cpc Don Clear Ne & Nw. by ektbear: 10:17pm On Apr 17, 2011
99%+ voting figures in parts of the SS and SE seem a bit suspect to me. Even Obama didn't get that much of the black vote in the US.

Not that it matters. . .looks like GEJ will win anyway. But just suspicious.
Re: Oh Boy Cpc Don Clear Ne & Nw. by naso2(m): 10:33pm On Apr 17, 2011
Omo_Tier1:

What people have failed to notice in this presidential election result is that the low turn out of voters in the South -West in MY OPINION is akin to saying to GEJ that he is not worth being considered as President of Nigeria.

The seemingly large votes that went to Buhari in the north shows He is rejected too by those people.

This is something of concern to me and it doesn't paint a good future for Nigeria.

Some of the results in the SE & SS (Rivers) is alarming to say the least. I find it difficult to believe that any state in the last election would record a turn out of about 85% - something is fishy but hey! This is Nigeria and anything goes in the name of ethnicity.

Thank God you said its just your opinion. meanwhile over 25 million nigerians have chosen GEJ. So its the SW that is most qualified to tell who qualifies as president abi? by the way which north are you talking about?  Aside kano and buhari's homestate-- katsina, there is no northern state where GEJ did not meet 30% of the votes, infact in the NC GEJ lost only in Niger, while having a lanslide in kwara,benue,plateau,nassarawa and kogi. in NE he won in TARABA AND ADAMAWA.

(1) (Reply)

Does Nigeria Have Any Weapons Enigneering Schools Or Programs? / New Refineries: Ohanaeze Condemns Exclusion Of South-east / Constitution And Its Prohibitions - North Under The Microscope!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.