Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,810 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

What Happened In Your Area During The Election? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Happened In Your Area During The Election? (766 Views)

What Happened In Paris? Paris Attack, Paris Shooting & Paris Bombing / The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? / What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened In Your Area During The Election? by jossy1luv(f): 6:13pm On Apr 09, 2011
In my area (Orhuwhorun, Delta state) when voting has started, some group of boys came to the voting centre with matchets and they threatened who ever vote 4 any party apart from pdp will be beaten up, Since there was no force men around (not even a single one) to stop them, Some voters who saw the unfairness of this decided to revolt, during that process some voters were injured and we all ran away. If u have a fair or unfair election please air your views
Re: What Happened In Your Area During The Election? by xynerise: 6:48pm On Apr 09, 2011
I was indoor throughout poppin champagne. Today is my birthday why should I go out and die? grin
Re: What Happened In Your Area During The Election? by xynerise: 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2011
I was indoor throughout poppin champagne. Today is my birthday why should I go out and die? grin
Re: What Happened In Your Area During The Election? by jossy1luv(f): 12:39am On Apr 10, 2011
xynerise:

unpatriotic nigerian like u
Re: What Happened In Your Area During The Election? by xynerise: 9:32am On Apr 10, 2011
^ tshew patriotic ko patronic ni. The patriotic Nigerians are the ones dying during yesterday's election. I never write my will yet.
Re: What Happened In Your Area During The Election? by xynerise: 9:32am On Apr 10, 2011
^ tshew patriotic ko patronic ni. The patriotic Nigerians are the ones dying during yesterday's election. I never write my will yet.

(1) (Reply)

How Effective Is The Police Station Near Your Neighbourhood? / Vicdayle Resources / 8 Year Old Girl Who Cannot Sweat Due To Rare Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.