Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,486 members, 7,854,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:49 AM

Senator Rochas Okorocha And His Team Appears In Court. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Rochas Okorocha And His Team Appears In Court. (864 Views)

Senator Rochas Okorocha: Illiteracy In The North Has Negative Impact On Nigeria / Between Rochas Okorocha And A Female Police Officer In Owerri. Photos / PHOTOS: Okorocha And Ganduje Visit Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Rochas Okorocha And His Team Appears In Court. by Kayzy8: 6:54pm On Feb 22, 2021
The former governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha, and his team appeared in court after their arrest yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCmmcNClHLg
Re: Senator Rochas Okorocha And His Team Appears In Court. by Henrydonland(m): 6:58pm On Feb 22, 2021
never liked the governor sef ,let him pay for his crimes

1 Like

Re: Senator Rochas Okorocha And His Team Appears In Court. by Shellsploit: 6:59pm On Feb 22, 2021
cheesy
Re: Senator Rochas Okorocha And His Team Appears In Court. by Kaduna1stson: 7:00pm On Feb 22, 2021
Only ibos can do this, I praise them for this.
No other tribe can hold their criminalleaders like this. If it's in my region ----ran kadede sir-------

1 Like

Re: Senator Rochas Okorocha And His Team Appears In Court. by Zero2Hundred: 7:08pm On Feb 22, 2021
undecided
Re: Senator Rochas Okorocha And His Team Appears In Court. by SpeakOutNaija: 7:09pm On Feb 22, 2021
He's being charged for Conduct capable of causing a breach of public peace and Malicious Damage after he forcefully re-entered into a sealed property
Re: Senator Rochas Okorocha And His Team Appears In Court. by Kinematics: 8:01pm On Feb 22, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
Only ibos can do this, I praise them for this.
No other tribe can hold their criminalleaders like this. If it's in my region ----ran kadede sir-------

Chino the ihiala he goat. Now is Kaduna? Tomorrow will be Taraba.

You are indeed a useless chameleon.

1 Like

Re: Senator Rochas Okorocha And His Team Appears In Court. by chinjo(m): 8:03pm On Feb 22, 2021
Thats the standard. You do anyhow, you see anyhow. Okorocha you must vomit the yam you chop o.
Re: Senator Rochas Okorocha And His Team Appears In Court. by nonoski: 8:06pm On Feb 22, 2021
Where did you see Rochas in this video

(1) (Reply)

"The Beastly Killing Of Miyetti Allah Leader In Nasarawa By Bandits Is Commendab / My Passport Issue With Immigration Officer I Met Through Nairaland / Leaked Police Memo: Bokoharam Is Planning To Attack Abuja And Other Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.