Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Jonathan's Pdp Loses In Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Pdp Loses In Aso Rock (3302 Views)

There Will Be Bloodshed If Jonathan Loses In 2015 - Asari Dokubo / Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 / PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Pdp Loses In Aso Rock by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 10, 2011
meine:

grin I wont believe this, You guys are taking your hopes too high, How can Joe Boy's gardeners,drivers and chaplain vote CPC? Pls lets wait for INEC on this

I cant remember the last time pdp won inside the presidential villa even during the obasanjo days,it has always been ANPP all the way.

The whole place is deserted as we speak cuz all those people that make the place have gone to their base to vote leaving the place vulnerable for the opposition to exploit.same also for the Area councils.
Re: Jonathan's Pdp Loses In Aso Rock by Gbenge77(m): 8:02am On Apr 10, 2011
seal777:

@all,
Remember i am Goodluck Ebele Mainasara akintunde Jonathan, President Commander in Chief of armed forces of FRN. The political son of Baba iyabo.

you thought Goodluck rice and biscuits would influence the electorate?better start packing your ''resource control caps'' now.
Re: Jonathan's Pdp Loses In Aso Rock by Gbenge77(m): 8:04am On Apr 10, 2011
seal777:

@all,
Remember i am Goodluck Ebele Mainasara akintunde Jonathan, President Commander in Chief of armed forces of FRN. The political son of Baba iyabo.

you thought Goodluck rice and biscuits would influence the electorate?better start packing your ''resource control caps'' now.
Re: Jonathan's Pdp Loses In Aso Rock by dayokanu(m): 8:10am On Apr 10, 2011
He couldnt have lost in his hometown
Re: Jonathan's Pdp Loses In Aso Rock by henry101(m): 8:12am On Apr 10, 2011
He won in his hometown. The results are in.
Re: Jonathan's Pdp Loses In Aso Rock by untainted: 1:42pm On Apr 10, 2011
henry101:

He won in his hometown. The results are in.
dayokanu:

He couldnt have lost in his hometown

Thanks, I have modified the headline in line with current realities.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Will Win In 28 States , Says Ngige / PDP And Gej Supporters : A Call For Reconciliation / Throwback(pic): Buhari And Obasanjo Buying Akara On The Streets Of Lagos In 1968

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.