Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:02 AM

Why Gov Ortom Is Foolish Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Gov Ortom Is Foolish Man (811 Views)

Sowore: Ortom Is A Joker, An Opportunist Who Used Fulanis To Fool Many People / Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated / ‘ortom Is A Failure, We Won’t Miss Him’ – APC Tells Benue Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Gov Ortom Is Foolish Man by Superjazz: 7:49am On Feb 23, 2021
Sometimes when I hear that man speak and lament on TV and Newspapers like a helpless baby I feel like giving him a hot slap.

instead of the bastard to contact secret private security firms and mercenaries,set up a well armed millitia with armed with AK-47,RPGs,man portable air defense systems,snipers and send them into the bushes to clear the armed Herdsmen,while setting up a legal Vigilantee task force to enforce the compliance of the anti grazing law in the state,the idiot only knows how to cry.

i just wished if I can give that stupid man a brain resetting slap
Re: Why Gov Ortom Is Foolish Man by tsephanyah(f): 7:54am On Feb 23, 2021
grin You people watch too much hollywood movies. Don't always use bottom of the bottle as the yardsticks for reasoning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Gov Ortom Is Foolish Man by dalongjnr: 7:58am On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
grin You people watch too much hollywood movies. Don't always use bottom of the bottle as the yardsticks for reasoning.
lol,you have finished the work. well-done. your reply is apt.

1 Like

Re: Why Gov Ortom Is Foolish Man by Superjazz: 8:26am On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
shut up!!!!! Ortom is clueless if every governor adopted the ESN approach by now Herdsmen and you miserable fulanis would have been sent parking by now!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Gov Ortom Is Foolish Man by heendrix(m): 8:36am On Feb 23, 2021
Superjazz:

shut up!!!!! Ortom is clueless if every governor adopted the ESN approach by now Herdsmen and you miserable fulanis would have been sent parking by now!!!!!

Well he just found out Buhari was not his friend like he thought all along

Besides, Ion think Fulani can attack Benue again
Re: Why Gov Ortom Is Foolish Man by LordLugard1: 8:42am On Feb 23, 2021
Superjazz:

Your eastern security network is over hope, Is it not the same easten security network whose camp had been destroyed and one of them arrested that is giving police information
Re: Why Gov Ortom Is Foolish Man by Henrydonland(m): 9:13am On Feb 23, 2021
Superjazz:
Sometimes when I hear that man speak and lament on TV and Newspapers like a helpless baby I feel like giving him a hot slap.

instead of the bastard to contact secret private security firms and mercenaries,set up a well armed millitia with armed with AK-47,RPGs,man portable air defense systems,snipers and send them into the bushes to clear the armed Herdsmen,while setting up a legal Vigilantee task force to enforce the compliance of the anti grazing law in the state,the idiot only knows how to cry.

at least he is the only reasonable governor saying the truth the way it is

2 Likes

Re: Why Gov Ortom Is Foolish Man by West1side: 9:30am On Feb 23, 2021
This is how foolish Igbo make senseless comment. The fool who posted this comment as herdsmen ravaging alaigbo yet his father as not gone out to do all that he wanted Ortom to do.

Fear them when you see them Nigerians.

Superjazz:

Re: Why Gov Ortom Is Foolish Man by Superjazz: 9:37am On Feb 23, 2021
LordLugard1:

Your eastern security network is over hope, Is it not the same easten security network whose camp had been destroyed and one of them arrested that is giving police information
pictures of destroyed ESN camps and weapons grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Gov Ortom Is Foolish Man by Superjazz: 9:39am On Feb 23, 2021
heendrix:

Well he just found out Buhari was not his friend like he thought all along
Besides, Ion think Fulani can attack Benue again
Dem dey massacre venue people steady over 2.5 sure for benue everyday
Re: Why Gov Ortom Is Foolish Man by heendrix(m): 9:42am On Feb 23, 2021
Superjazz:
Dem dey massacre venue people steady over 2.5 sure for benue everyday
No bro
Re: Why Gov Ortom Is Foolish Man by Monogamy: 9:43am On Feb 23, 2021
Crying more than the bereaved.

Why not invite the same private mercenaries first to your region.

Nonsense
Re: Why Gov Ortom Is Foolish Man by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:00am On Feb 23, 2021
Make your own governor even admit say problem dey
Re: Why Gov Ortom Is Foolish Man by Superjazz: 5:20pm On Feb 23, 2021
Monogamy:
Crying more than the bereaved.

Why not invite the same private mercenaries first to your region.

Nonsense
just less than 5 yrs of mazi Kanu strategic leadership we have gotten ESN to protect the east

just imagine what ipob will do in the next 5 yrs cheesy
Re: Why Gov Ortom Is Foolish Man by Superjazz: 5:21pm On Feb 23, 2021
West1side:
This is how foolish Igbo make senseless comment. The fool who posted this comment as herdsmen ravaging alaigbo yet his father as not gone out to do all that he wanted Ortom to do.

Fear them when you see them Nigerians.

with this hate in your heart I am very sure u are a BP patient cheesy

(1) (Reply)

For The Record South West Has Never Given APC A Bloc Votes / Aba Bye-election: How Senator Orji Kalu Carried The Day! / This Is A Story About One Of The Most Dangerous Men In West Africa,dr Isapantami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.