Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? (15317 Views)

Was This Action Of King Solomon Right Or Wrong? / Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ / 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by gcof(m): 9:25am On Mar 21, 2021
I will ask for WISDOM. It never goes out of fashion

2 Likes

Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 9:25am On Mar 21, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
I will request for food for the hungry
And shelter for the homeless

Sometimes it's not all about you alone but the people hurting, wanting or suffering/experiencing the same predicaments you are going through.
When I demand for an unfinishable money, a forever flow of income for my generations unborn, I can feed d hungry and shelter the homeless. I will be the greatest philanthropist the world has ever known.

That will be my demand.

1 Like

Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by Topmaike007(m): 9:27am On Mar 21, 2021
THAT SENSE WEY HIM GIVE SOLOMON CAN MAKE ME THE NEXT BEZOS AND MUSK COMBINE...
I NEED THAT SENSE WEY HIM GIVE SOLOMON
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by sunshineV(f): 9:29am On Mar 21, 2021
dis solomon yall talk about, where is his wealth today? where are his building?

1 Like

Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by LOVEGINO(m): 9:30am On Mar 21, 2021
$300 billion pound, 300 fresh women(both white & black) and enough Charity organizations.
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by onunwa21(m): 9:33am On Mar 21, 2021
Ike nke Pentecost

1 Like

Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by MeghaneMorgane(f): 9:37am On Mar 21, 2021
I'll tell God that when I die, I want to go to heaven. He should make sure I live a life that will allow me to go to heaven.

3 Likes

Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by femi4: 9:38am On Mar 21, 2021
Wisdom n Knowledge

1 Like

Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 9:39am On Mar 21, 2021
SapphirePRINCEX:
When I demand for an unfinishable money, a forever flow of income for my generations unborn, I can feed d hungry and shelter the homeless. I will be the greatest philanthropist the world has ever known.

That will be my demand.

unfinishable money
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 21, 2021
I would have probably asked for money
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by Reex12(m): 9:43am On Mar 21, 2021
wisdom as all others will folow
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by Blackdisciple(m): 9:47am On Mar 21, 2021
Ahhh!

Just Two things.

To make me wealthy and live in good health, him wey make me wealthy will also give me wisdom to enable me manage the wealth that one sure cos I never see wealthy mumu man.
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by stanliwise(m): 9:47am On Mar 21, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I would ask Him to fill it for me Himself, because He knows better than I could ever know, He dreams better than I could ever dream, He thoughts concerning me are exceedingly greater and higher than my own thoughts for myself could ever be, He sees things concerning me that I cannot even see for myself... I think you already get the point.

So i trust Him much better than I do myself to make the best decision and choice for me, because I don't even know what's best for me and the things I really need as He does.

Hence I would utilize His omniscience and omnipotence to my advantage, to make the best and perfect decision for me in that regard.

God bless.
Yet you’re no handicap. God gave your some body parts and abilities and a brain. He knew you are capable of making choices, else he would have taken your brain.
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by poiZon: 9:50am On Mar 21, 2021
OB7Foreva:
Money wey long
Bros if u carry 1000 naira note wey long pass normal one come my shop, I wont collect it.
U r on ur own o
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by highcadre: 9:51am On Mar 21, 2021
Solomon said towards the end of his life that ALL IS VANITY.
Absolute Peace of mind on Earth
and Heaven at last in the hereafter.

1 Like

Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 9:56am On Mar 21, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

unfinishable money
I wish I could make a Vn ryt now grin
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:57am On Mar 21, 2021
stanliwise:

Yet you’re no handicap. God gave your some body parts and abilities and a brain. He knew you are capable of making choices, else he would have taken your brain.
So how did you think I arrived at this wise decision? With my foot? It's with my brains man! And no choice anyone including you has ever made could possibly beat that.

Of course I also got some help from God because it takes more than just a brain to arrive at such a wise decision.

I learnt how to use God's unmatched prowess to my advantage and its been working wonders for me.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by Elxandre(m): 9:57am On Mar 21, 2021
The reason Solomon picked wisdom is because, he was bloody rich already.
You think Dangote wouldn't pick wisdom even though he isn't the richest in the world? undecided
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 9:57am On Mar 21, 2021
SapphirePRINCEX:
I wish I could make a Vn ryt now grin
yes nairaland has vn
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by Truefaith: 9:58am On Mar 21, 2021
What God has given you is more than what He gave to Solomon: His Son

Longing for the gift He gave to Solomon is rejecting the greater Gift of Himself He gave to you

The stories in the Bible are all about Christ, the Saviour.

They are not about Solomon or Elijah or David or Moses or Joshua

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvpUn2cWGiU
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by Kamachicho(f): 9:58am On Mar 21, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I would ask Him to fill it for me Himself, because He knows better than I could ever know, He dreams better than I could ever dream, He thoughts concerning me are exceedingly greater and higher than my own thoughts for myself could ever be, He sees things concerning me that I cannot even see for myself... I think you already get the point.

So i trust Him much better than I do myself to make the best decision and choice for me, because I don't even know what's best for me and the things I really need as He does.

Hence I would utilize His omniscience and omnipotence to my advantage, to make the best and perfect decision for me in that regard.

God bless.

Is God a dreamer?
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:01am On Mar 21, 2021
Kamachicho:

Is God a dreamer?
Well, He gives dreams and can dream for me. Thanks.
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by ABIODUN105(m): 10:01am On Mar 21, 2021
I will request for an automatic ticket to heaven
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by Zealoy(m): 10:02am On Mar 21, 2021
The Ability to see future sporting games results
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by Keemsleek005(m): 10:05am On Mar 21, 2021
WISDOM
KNOWLEDGE
UNDERSTANDING

1 Like

Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by Moutine(m): 10:12am On Mar 21, 2021
His grace , mercy and Favour --- everlasting life
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by superjab247: 10:12am On Mar 21, 2021
LucemFerre:
Money na... who wisdom ep?
By the time oloshos wey give you boobs suck don make u sign all Ur bank account balance finish.

U go no say wisdom is the ultimate grin

1 Like

Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by Madmadrevo(m): 10:25am On Mar 21, 2021
I will tell him to make me a billionaire in dollars,wen he does dat I will hire special advicers for myself,wisdom will not kill me.
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by Yoighaman(m): 10:25am On Mar 21, 2021
obembet:
I believe many of us know the story of king Solomon in the Bible when God give him blank cheque to request for whatever he want. And according to the scripture, 1 Kings 3 KJV

1 Kings 3:4 And the king went to Gibeon to sacrifice there; for that was the great high place: a thousand burnt offerings did Solomon offer upon that altar. 3:5 In Gibeon the LORD appeared to Solomon in a dream by night: and God said, Ask what I shall give thee. 3:6 And Solomon said, Thou hast shewed unto thy servant David my father great mercy, according as he walked before thee in truth, and in righteousness, and in uprightness of heart with thee; and thou hast kept for him this great kindness, that thou hast given him a son to sit on his throne, as it is this day. 3:7 And now, O LORD my God, thou hast made thy servant king instead of David my father: and I am but a little child: I know not how to go out or come in. 3:8 And thy servant is in the midst of thy people which thou hast chosen, a great people, that cannot be numbered nor counted for multitude. 3:9 Give therefore thy servant an understanding heart to judge thy people, that I may discern between good and bad: for who is able to judge this thy so great a people?

Guys.. If you are opportune to request for one thing from God as king Solomon, what will you request for?

King Solomon did an analysis that made him identify his weakness and most pressing need at that time and that was what guided his request from God.

If I found myself in the same position, I will do exactly what King Solomon did and my weakness will form the basis for my request from God; interestingly, my weakness at that time might not be finance, but if it is, then my answer is clear.

1 Like

Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by josite: 10:38am On Mar 21, 2021
497 billion US DOLLARS & SOUND HEALTH AND 120YEARS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Another Gospel Singer Uncovered As An Illuminati Member / Natural Man, Spiritual Man Or Carnal Man? / Should A Christian Restitute?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.