Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,364 members, 7,836,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? (15311 Views)

Was This Action Of King Solomon Right Or Wrong? / Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ / 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by purplekayc(m): 10:39am On Mar 21, 2021
harmargedon:
you don't even wanna know.
grin
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by nick50(m): 10:43am On Mar 21, 2021
Money
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by sekkiz: 10:44am On Mar 21, 2021
Peace of mind and wisdom
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by goodmorning40: 10:50am On Mar 21, 2021
Solomon was a king meaning he was a rich man with descent life so he had less need for money hence his request for wisdom.
I will ask for wealth not just money but wealth unending all round wealth both in health.
I see too many sufferings and pains around me, I want to change the world and that can't be possible without wealth.

Oh God give me wealth unending

1 Like

Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by lugo99(m): 10:51am On Mar 21, 2021
just $1b only...
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by Advocatejustice(m): 10:55am On Mar 21, 2021
MyOpinionNotUrs:
The wisest man in my village is poor.

Then he's not wise!

2 Likes

Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by Jeromejnr(m): 10:58am On Mar 21, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:
I'll tell God that when I die, I want to go to heaven. He should make sure I live a life that will allow me to go to heaven.

You know what is important.
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by alaribe1992(m): 11:01am On Mar 21, 2021
Money and big ol booty women na grin grin
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:02am On Mar 21, 2021
I would request for immortality with the appearance of a 40 year old man.

But since it didn't happen, I only have 41 more years to live on earth.

Thank you, Almighty.

❤❤❤

Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 21, 2021
no cap
na money u go ask for
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by Koolyarn: 11:08am On Mar 21, 2021
EKONGKING:
Before i fill ,
I want to ask God , the secret to formula ,how he made billions of people ,especially poverty stricken people complete mumu.
If u know the formula ,riches and power will await u.
Now who needs a goddam cheque

God never made anyone poor.

Let me give you a test but control environment before you respond.

If God gave everyone A billion dollar, won't it be a matter of time before most people return to status quo?
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by Kewellbanks: 11:18am On Mar 21, 2021
He should maketh me how it pleases Him.
Ki o se mi bi oti fe
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by OmoOshodi(m): 11:23am On Mar 21, 2021
I will request that God should forgive Satan.....so that nothing like Hell fire again....Lobatan!

We all go back to the garden of Eden and live forever happily after grin

1 Like

Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by stanliwise(m): 11:24am On Mar 21, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
So how did you think I arrived at this wise decision? With my foot? It's with my brains man! And no choice anyone including you has ever made could possibly beat that.

Of course I also got some help from God because it takes more than just a brain to arrive at such a wise decision.

I learnt how to use God's unmatched prowess to my advantage and its been working wonders for me.

Thanks and God bless.
Most disrespectful comment you will ever make.
I guess sometimes many Christian thinks God is some kind of toy.

You simple have forgotten God is forever sovereign and supreme.

What ever request God answered for you it because he is completely sovereign and he does what he would do. You a mere mortal has just exactly nothing to affect his actions.

Saying you would use God prowess to answer a simple manly question of what you want is a total bladadash..... Maybe God has turn to some AI or oracle right? It is just funny how much you think about Jehovah
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by Offpoint1: 11:27am On Mar 21, 2021
Just make Mars habitable and relocate me there No cap.
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by sirwhyteB(m): 11:31am On Mar 21, 2021
Abeg make I say the truth
As 9ja don stress man pikin reach
My brothers and sisters I go fill wealth because poverty no good.

I need money make I help others also.

As I don suffer well well, I understand what other poor masses are going through.
So I know the best way to help them.
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:34am On Mar 21, 2021
stanliwise:

This exact topic is the reason why religion has taken us this far backwards in Africa because we want God to do man things

God would not do for man what man would do for himself.
God is not a man
Man is not God

Know this and know peace.
You lack knowledge bro.

I mistook you for someone who didn't but wanted to know more.

So now that I know you don't know but don't want to learn, I move!
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by highness25(m): 11:34am On Mar 21, 2021
obembet:
I believe many of us know the story of king Solomon in the Bible when God give him blank cheque to request for whatever he want. And according to the scripture, 1 Kings 3 KJV

1 Kings 3:4 And the king went to Gibeon to sacrifice there; for that was the great high place: a thousand burnt offerings did Solomon offer upon that altar. 3:5 In Gibeon the LORD appeared to Solomon in a dream by night: and God said, Ask what I shall give thee. 3:6 And Solomon said, Thou hast shewed unto thy servant David my father great mercy, according as he walked before thee in truth, and in righteousness, and in uprightness of heart with thee; and thou hast kept for him this great kindness, that thou hast given him a son to sit on his throne, as it is this day. 3:7 And now, O LORD my God, thou hast made thy servant king instead of David my father: and I am but a little child: I know not how to go out or come in. 3:8 And thy servant is in the midst of thy people which thou hast chosen, a great people, that cannot be numbered nor counted for multitude. 3:9 Give therefore thy servant an understanding heart to judge thy people, that I may discern between good and bad: for who is able to judge this thy so great a people?

Guys.. If you are opportune to request for one thing from God as king Solomon, what will you request for?
I will simply tell God to make me the solution to people's problem.
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by shadeyinka(m): 11:35am On Mar 21, 2021
obembet:
I believe many of us know the story of king Solomon in the Bible when God give him blank cheque to request for whatever he want. And according to the scripture, 1 Kings 3 KJV

Too easy!

I will ask To become an exact replica of Christ in power, grace, spirit and knowlege!
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by dfrost: 11:35am On Mar 21, 2021
99thEnemy:

Soooooooo I Just wonder what else all of you people are talking about if it not strictly all about the money. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Imagine Blank Check grin grin grin

A blank cheque/check is not necessarily money but the authority to carry out or do something or have something with no limits.
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by stanliwise(m): 11:37am On Mar 21, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
You lack knowledge bro.

I mistook you for someone who didn't but wanted to know more.

So now that I know you don't know but don't want to learn, I move!
To you God is some form of toy or oracle, how I wish you know he is the sovereign being. You wouldn’t spit such gibberish you made mention of
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by November24(f): 11:40am On Mar 21, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I would ask Him to fill it for me Himself, because He knows better than I could ever know, He dreams better than I could ever dream, He thoughts concerning me are exceedingly greater and higher than my own thoughts for myself, He sees things concerning me that I cannot even see for myself... I think you already get the point.

So i trust Him much better than I do myself to make the best decision and choice for me, because I don't even know what's best for me and the things I really need as He does.

Hence I would utilize His omniscience and omnipotence to my advantage, to make the best and perfect decision for me in that regard.

God bless.

Simple question,vague answer
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by baconline(m): 11:42am On Mar 21, 2021
The very same thing. Wisdom, knowledge ,with both I can easily be the richest in the world
. this generation uses technology for everything
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:43am On Mar 21, 2021
November24:

Simple question,vague answer
The answer was not directed to you but God. So do not expect to comprehend it except you have His kind of understanding.

He perfectly understands and loves the answer.

God bless.
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by samwillyco1(m): 11:43am On Mar 21, 2021
Righteousness2:
My Greatest Desire today is For me to Know GOD More.
I desperately Desire an Overdose of the FULNESS OF GOD.

How can I post things on this forum please and I want God to serve me with blank cheque tomorrow being my Birthday. 22/3 is the Code
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by kenzysmith: 11:46am On Mar 21, 2021
I go ask for 1000 trillions then I go use some of the money buy wisdom
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by Neddyogu(m): 11:48am On Mar 21, 2021
See all diz ones shouting MONEY! WISDOM! Can u offer the kinda sacrifice Oga Solo offered? Or u think 1000 cattle in one day is beans? Abeg comot from fool's paradise joor. Blank check to blanket check ni
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by Neddyogu(m): 11:48am On Mar 21, 2021
Neddyogu:
See all diz ones shouting MONEY! WISDOM! Can u offer the kinda sacrifice Oga Solo offered? Or u think 1000 cattle in one day is beans? Abeg comot from fool's paradise joor. Blank check ko blanket check ni
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by Bmaster(m): 11:50am On Mar 21, 2021
I will pray for a better health.

And if possible,for a second life.
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by kenzysmith: 11:50am On Mar 21, 2021
OmoOshodi:
I will request that God should forgive Satan.....so that nothing like Hell fire again....Lobatan!

Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by justmondris: 11:53am On Mar 21, 2021
I will ask for his wisdom but not his foolishness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

12 Signs Of Self-righteousness And Pharisee-ism Among Christians Today / Samuel Kanu Uche Visits Emir Sanusi In Kano / Another Gospel Singer Uncovered As An Illuminati Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.