Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? (15246 Views)

Was This Action Of King Solomon Right Or Wrong? / Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ / 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by West2019(m): 1:22pm On Mar 21, 2021
anibi9674:
To make money like Solomon and womanize like him and above all make heaven at last. Is it too much to ask?
choresn are bless
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by 99thEnemy(m): 1:23pm On Mar 21, 2021
dfrost:

A blank cheque/check is not necessarily money but the authority to carry out or do something or have something with no limits.

No

Just say it is Metaphorically used. because It is not literally applicable.
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by Mexzie(m): 1:24pm On Mar 21, 2021
LucemFerre:
Money na... who wisdom ep?

You are fool to write this and you will never gain wisdom.
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by Akuruoulo(m): 1:25pm On Mar 21, 2021
I will seek for HEAVEN AT LAST
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by Akuruoulo(m): 1:26pm On Mar 21, 2021
MyOpinionNotUrs:
The wisest man in my village is poor.
AND HE IS RICH IN THE SPIRIT, AND THATS WHAT MATTERS.
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by deavicky(m): 1:27pm On Mar 21, 2021
Let Nigeria better than American. Also with peace and loving people.
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by psucc(m): 1:27pm On Mar 21, 2021
Still, wisdom is the best treasure worth getting.
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by peacettw: 1:28pm On Mar 21, 2021
To do with me exactly what he has willed for me on this earth
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by lexy2014: 1:37pm On Mar 21, 2021
HopeUzodinma:

what a foolish way of thinking.

That's what he wants from God. He doesn't have to want what u want
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by lexy2014: 1:38pm On Mar 21, 2021
Mexzie:

You are fool to write this and you will never gain wisdom.

Does ur response show that u have wisdom or that u are a candidate for wisdom?
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 21, 2021
Won't ask much as I am not greedy.

$100 Billion should be okay to start with.
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by leketon: 1:47pm On Mar 21, 2021
Facour for wealthy and ready clients that wants to setup a bakery
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by suremahn(m): 1:49pm On Mar 21, 2021
what I don't have now which is money....wisdom.. I get, knowledge.... first class, money insufficient funds... like of u agree
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by Duplexxx: 1:56pm On Mar 21, 2021
JeJe
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by DMCY: 2:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I would ask Him to fill it for me Himself, because He knows better than I could ever know, He dreams better than I could ever dream, He thoughts concerning me are exceedingly greater and higher than my own thoughts for myself, He sees things concerning me that I cannot even see for myself... I think you already get the point.

So i trust Him much better than I do myself to make the best decision and choice for me, because I don't even know what's best for me and the things I really need as He does.

Hence I would utilize His omniscience and omnipotence to my advantage, to make the best and perfect decision for me in that regard.

God bless.

He gave you the blank Cheque to fill yourself so bro/sis forget all what you typed up there, don’t be ridiculous and choose the color of Lamborghini you want to buy from the amount you filled in grin grin grin

NB: dakun don’t come for my head, Ayam not feeling too well today

1 Like

Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by calebbintus: 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
Eternity
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by tweakdude1: 2:08pm On Mar 21, 2021
To make me rapture-able on that day.
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by dfrost: 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2021
99thEnemy:

No

Just say it is Metaphorically used. because It is not literally applicable.

cheesy cheesy

100thEnemy, please leave my brain alone. It's for me alone. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by Rigel95(m): 2:29pm On Mar 21, 2021
And just after giving you, the next day, they change American currency lol
Soulsymbol99:

Ur dia! grin
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by Kayberg: 2:31pm On Mar 21, 2021
To translate me like He did to Enoch.
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by biggie73(m): 2:33pm On Mar 21, 2021
God doesn't just dish out blank cheques to people. He will not give it to folks with unlimited desires.
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by Nostradamus: 2:37pm On Mar 21, 2021
Mine would be money.

Atleast,thrice the networth of Jeff bezos.
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by Nostradamus: 2:39pm On Mar 21, 2021
Hoelujohn:
A drug that can cure all diseases and sickness. If you know you know
correct cheesy

You now sell the drug for all the dollars in the world. cheesy grin

Nice one.
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by Austinechux: 3:08pm On Mar 21, 2021
Above all, His mercies.
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by RolexOfGeneva(m): 3:17pm On Mar 21, 2021
MyOpinionNotUrs:
The wisest man in my village is poor.
Then he's not wise. How can a wise man be poor?
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by CSTRR: 3:34pm On Mar 21, 2021
There are two keys that can give you anything you want in this life.

The key of wisdom and the key of power.

When I say power, I mean power of the holy Spirit.

There are many things money can't get, but wisdom will get it for you.
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by CSTRR: 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2021
Money can't buy health some times.

Wisdom will preserve your health.
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:37pm On Mar 21, 2021
DMCY:

He gave you the blank Cheque to fill yourself so bro/sis forget all what you typed up there, don’t be ridiculous and choose the color of Lamborghini you want to buy from the amount you filled in grin grin grin

NB: dakun don’t come for my head, Ayam not feeling too well today
Sorry for mistaking me for you. I am me not you.

So make your choice and let me make mine. Thanks.
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by NairalandDoctor(m): 3:39pm On Mar 21, 2021
Righteousness2:
My Greatest Desire today is For me to Know GOD More.
I desperately Desire an Overdose of the FULNESS OF GOD.
all that it is to know him have been revealed in the scripture, you can know him and still find yourself deep in hell , the Devil � is an example
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by Bejusttoall: 3:45pm On Mar 21, 2021
obembet:
I believe many of us know the story of king Solomon in the Bible when God give him blank cheque to request for whatever he want. And according to the scripture, 1 Kings 3 KJV

1 Kings 3:4 And the king went to Gibeon to sacrifice there; for that was the great high place: a thousand burnt offerings did Solomon offer upon that altar. 3:5 In Gibeon the LORD appeared to Solomon in a dream by night: and God said, Ask what I shall give thee. 3:6 And Solomon said, Thou hast shewed unto thy servant David my father great mercy, according as he walked before thee in truth, and in righteousness, and in uprightness of heart with thee; and thou hast kept for him this great kindness, that thou hast given him a son to sit on his throne, as it is this day. 3:7 And now, O LORD my God, thou hast made thy servant king instead of David my father: and I am but a little child: I know not how to go out or come in. 3:8 And thy servant is in the midst of thy people which thou hast chosen, a great people, that cannot be numbered nor counted for multitude. 3:9 Give therefore thy servant an understanding heart to judge thy people, that I may discern between good and bad: for who is able to judge this thy so great a people?

Guys.. If you are opportune to request for one thing from God as king Solomon, what will you request for?
Eternal life with HIM
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 21, 2021
There is only secretary of UN. I want to be the president Of United Nations.
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by 99thEnemy(m): 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2021
dfrost:

cheesy cheesy

100thEnemy, please leave my brain alone. It's for me alone. cheesy grin

who beat me at being your 99th? grin

Better make that person your friend because I can't afford not to be number 99
grin grin grin grin grin grin

LWKMD .... grin Electroencephalographic analysis is free at my private lab. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should Churches And Mosque Be Made To Pay Tax To Boost Nigeria's Economy? / Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire / What Is The Significance Of Lightning White Candle After Cross Over Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.