Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This (87818 Views)

Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss / Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker / Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This by wonder233: 11:16pm On Feb 23, 2021
Fake Twitter news. They even had to add "heard she was given another chance bla bla bla" to make the story sweet.
Re: Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This by realstars: 12:27am On Feb 24, 2021
Lastoffourtnyt:
but how would you go and ask your superior if you can sit on his face? not only that but on your first day at work, that's shows she is not qualified for the job, she should carry her CV to the next brothel.
The Girl is From Abakelike, she interprited it from vanaguler,
she was asking? if she may seat face to face with him,
PAQ:
"can i sit on your face"? shocked shocked

I am sure thats the statement that got her fired! Abi the face na toilet seat? Promiscuous lady, evidence of too much xvideos.
Lastoffourtnyt:
but how would you go and ask your superior if you can sit on his face? not only that but on your first day at work, that's shows she is not qualified for the job, she should carry her CV to the next brothel.
The Girl is From Abakelike, she interprited it from vanarguler,
she was asking? if she may seat face to face with him,
Re: Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This by johndho(m): 12:31am On Feb 24, 2021
lol. maybe her boss looks like water closet or shalanga. Na olosho girl. las las him go still chop her
Re: Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This by drlucky17: 12:33am On Feb 24, 2021
Fake post
Re: Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This by emperor863(m): 12:36am On Feb 24, 2021
Pochettino:
We Nigerian girls are useless!!! All of us!

No, don't do a hasty submission on our ladies. The Op may be merely exhibiting the versatility of his imagination. Meaning the scenario described only happened in the Op's imagination.
Re: Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This by IYANGBALI: 12:58am On Feb 24, 2021
Her village people follow her go work be dat
Re: Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This by IYANGBALI: 12:59am On Feb 24, 2021
Pochettino:
mynd44 come and see chomtin
Re: Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This by olmoRoc: 1:35am On Feb 24, 2021
And this fictitious story makes front page!
Re: Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This by brandsoncharlie: 1:39am On Feb 24, 2021
pozehnani:
All these useless brats with their uncouth manner are just getting on my nerves.
She thought the man was all these loose men who lose their senses at the sight of boobs and bumbum. Mosdi comes to mind.

serves her right. Nonsense.

That man is the kind I need in my life right now. No time for rubbish.
Even if he does such you think he will do that in his place of work when he's HR grin grin
Those people do worse so chill. If he's under CCTV cameras everywhere will you know? grin grin
Re: Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This by just4fun(m): 1:46am On Feb 24, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
How can you tell your boss you want to sit on his face...o wrong nah... it's not everyone that likes to do mouth action.... that's so disrespectful....... She was supposed to say "'can i suck your dick"" ...

I swear even CEO won't reject the offer

U no go kill person walahi!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This by MASTERMIND04(m): 2:08am On Feb 24, 2021
Pochettino:
Hehehehehehe...wahala be like bicycle grin
Re: Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This by VCEMN: 4:07am On Feb 24, 2021
beehivedata:
She should go home to sit on her couch.

Re: Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This by timisquare82(m): 4:18am On Feb 24, 2021
Trizyd:

Lol, you women are all the same, she probably thought that was the kind of man she needed in her life too. You no even sabi the man buh you are already needing him in your life right now.
She doesn't even know if the said man is a woman beater
Re: Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This by Tapout(m): 4:55am On Feb 24, 2021
Twitter tales
Re: Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This by Rawhumper(m): 5:01am On Feb 24, 2021
Hahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhahhahhahahahahahahahahahaaaahhahaheeheheeeeeeheheheee and hoohohohohoho........this is the latest laugh in vogue.

You don scatter my brain grin cheesy grin cheesy grin so e don shock wetin ur fellow girls dey don nowadays you couldn't hold it? Lol.

Yesterday a Keke Hausa guy told me how CHEAP GIRLS are, I couldn't believe my ears he said " just buy them food and they will open legs for you" he went ahead and told me how he bleeped a JSS 3 student he just picked, after they smoked ganja....I tire ooo.

quote author=Pochettino post=99352149]We Nigerian girls are useless!!! All of us![/quote]
Re: Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This by sweetrace(f): 5:35am On Feb 24, 2021
uruba23:

I know it might sound like that to you, but it is not... She is simply asking a question and the gentleman ought to simply turn down the request... Moreover it could just be a jovial nonsense but a typical 9ja man would have process the talk in 100 places. With the what if?

Really? She should try it in a country with a saner climate, and she’ll understand the true meaning of sexual harassment. Jovial nonsense? Hmmm! You ask your boss if you can sit on his face? Apart from sexual harassment, it is gross insubordination. They’ve forgiven her. Let’s hope she learns some wisdom.
Re: Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This by AyoolaIgwe(m): 5:52am On Feb 24, 2021
This one don miss road �
uruba23:
grin Eyaa Poor girl just shooting her shot like there is a manual for that, since it is her first day on the job I doubt she has a copy of the company policy..
I think she should pass with a warning, it is not like she assaulted the guy, all he need do is to reply to her shot . Na question she ask, person wey ask question no dey miss road.
Re: Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This by CHIMSKY(m): 6:51am On Feb 24, 2021
Just imagine the uproar if the gender roles were reversed.

uruba23:
grin Eyaa Poor girl just shooting her shot like there is a manual for that, since it is her first day on the job I doubt she has a copy of the company policy..
I think she should pass with a warning, it is not like she assaulted the guy, all he need do is to reply to her shot . Na question she ask, person wey ask question no dey miss road.
Re: Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This by samwillyco1(m): 6:54am On Feb 24, 2021
Village people is after her and she finally picked their call
Re: Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This by Skywalker909(m): 6:55am On Feb 24, 2021
How can someone be doing that on the first day of work

Some people's mumu too much oo

Re: Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This by samwillyco1(m): 7:01am On Feb 24, 2021
Pochettino:

The future is female

But are you USELESS
Re: Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 24, 2021
Pochettino:
you have sense overflow. sent me ur acc number
Re: Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This by Sheriman(m): 7:35am On Feb 24, 2021
Godmademan:
Girls harass men on a daily basis but often it is under reported. I had my own dose few weeks ago when I went to an establishment to pick up a document. The lady handed the stuff to me and leaned to whisper to my ear...I never expected what I heard. She asked if I could f*ck her. It was like she poured hot water into my ears. I just pretended like I didn't hear her the first time cos of the background noise. She just shrugged and said ’since you don't understand my language, were you satisfied with our service?’ I said I did and left immediately.
With the look in her eyes, if I were alone with that lady in a private office, I'm certain she would have pulled a stunt on me.
My my mind kept telling me, 'na danger zone be this o’
Hmmmm, gbeee fun Chairman
Re: Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This by Charles4000(m): 7:38am On Feb 24, 2021
Harddiskng:

The future is female grin
that was rude...if she needed a job...she could have be humble....they will just carry there bad manners to the public.
Re: Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This by Charles4000(m): 7:40am On Feb 24, 2021
that was rude...if she needed a job...she could have be humble....they will just carry there bad manners to the public.
Re: Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This by Psoul(m): 8:39am On Feb 24, 2021
When we say that most women has nothing to offer other than s3x, they will say we are harsh.
Wen we compare them wt the likes of Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, they will start telling us that she was given opportunity and was born wt golden spoon.
This one has bn given the opportunity to make good impart and she went their, on the 1st day to ask an old start to give her a head job.
Re: Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This by Rawhumper(m): 8:46am On Feb 24, 2021
Its xo nice to see you cum on it dearie wink....its an inexpressible feeling cheesy I think.

mytime24:
Another fake Instagram story to cum on angry
Re: Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This by Psoul(m): 8:50am On Feb 24, 2021
She was given a second chance in the office.
Bet me, the guy will still nyash her after a long run.
The girl will still keep having the same feeling for the guy and may still get desperate to have the man in-between her legs.
Re: Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This by Fortune109: 9:11am On Feb 24, 2021
Lori iro...lie lie blogger

Re: Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This by Lacash: 9:16am On Feb 24, 2021
ExAngel007:
A lady has reportedly been sacked on her first day of work after asking a manager if 'she stands a chance with him and can sit on his face'.

Personal development coach and lecturer Dipo Awojide who shared the story, revealed that the girl involved will be paid for one day after getting sacked. He also disclosed that his firm will be advertising the girl's job soon.

He tweeted; Don’t forget it is writing that by their seeds you shall knw them, she’s nothing but an Olosho in disguise, no doubt. ;Set awon slay Mormor D

https://mobile.twitter.com/OgbeniDipo/status/1364178270527315970

https://mobile.twitter.com/OgbeniDipo/status/1364178270527315970
Re: Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This by 9jaRealist: 9:16am On Feb 24, 2021
Pochettino:

Abegi speak for yourself and your female relatives angry

She’s totally out of line and deserves her punishment...
But men routinely behave much WORSE in the workplace!

>
Re: Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This by Meteng: 9:27am On Feb 24, 2021
Just imagine if it was a man doing this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo) / Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.