Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) (69859 Views)

Scientists Baffled By Mummified 'Mermaid' With 'Human Face' & Tail (Graphic Pic) / Sloth Bear Tears Victim's Face (Photos) / Two-Headed Baby Shark With Deformed Eyes & Mutated Fins Caught In India (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:07pm On Feb 24, 2021
Profayo:
How do someone comment on nairaland ? Someone should teach me please
PROF. AYO,

I hail thee o
Re: Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) by Enoch07: 3:19pm On Feb 24, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Be like say person cum inside the water then the mama cum swallow am
thank you jare, na u make sense pass
Re: Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) by davidque: 3:20pm On Feb 24, 2021
which human looks like that!!!
Re: Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) by criuze(m): 3:23pm On Feb 24, 2021
the kidnapping do reach for where mami water children dey
Re: Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) by DSC7: 3:27pm On Feb 24, 2021
NamelessOGBENI:
PROF. AYO,

I hail thee o
Baba how u see that meat nah.....

Make you use am arrange beta pepper soup nah....
Re: Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) by Polyglot7pointO: 3:33pm On Feb 24, 2021
Fixey:
I'm Chukky, do you wanna plaaaay?
its obviously time to play wether u like it or not...
Re: Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) by 22brains(m): 3:37pm On Feb 24, 2021
Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/mutant-baby-shark-human-face-23550135
bring wetin good luck abi bad luck That Bleep will only bring "good locked"
Re: Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 3:39pm On Feb 24, 2021
Blackpantherxxx.. grin

Well op thank God it haff kaput grin
Re: Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) by CCC2(m): 3:39pm On Feb 24, 2021
Those doing soapy and discharging into waterways should be held responsible

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) by AerialMapper: 3:40pm On Feb 24, 2021
Babbbbyyyyyy....Shark do do do do do baby shark
Re: Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) by sofiscatedmoron: 3:42pm On Feb 24, 2021
Lies
Re: Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 3:43pm On Feb 24, 2021
They keep on discovering scary things.
Re: Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) by fredoooooo: 3:48pm On Feb 24, 2021
hrdesklagos:
Baby shark, dududududu...
baby shark du du dudududu

Abeg no kill me with laugh jare , na real baby shark doo doo
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) by Theboss100(m): 4:04pm On Feb 24, 2021
Profayo:
How do someone comment on nairaland ? Someone should teach me please

Re: Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) by Bmaster(m): 4:07pm On Feb 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
I am one of those who nothing comes as a Suprise to in these Endtimes.
The World itself is in a state of Comatose and Confusion.

What I know in all these is that the World is winding up!
This Ship is Sinking!!
JESUS is Coming!!
Live Prepared Folks!!
SMH

Re: Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 4:14pm On Feb 24, 2021
The pup is in shock! grin
Re: Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 4:19pm On Feb 24, 2021
CCC2:
Those doing soapy and discharging into waterways should be held responsible

Nairaland Vaseline Crew Lagos Branch (NLVC Lagos) totally denies any involvement. Maybe Miyetti Allah encamped along the coasts has something to say concerning dis. grin

2 Likes

Re: Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) by stanislaus67(m): 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2021
A new MEME has arrived!
Re: Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 5:18pm On Feb 24, 2021
it is called SpongeBob
Re: Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) by Unified07: 5:19pm On Feb 24, 2021
haha
Re: Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) by carsy(f): 5:31pm On Feb 24, 2021
This is the real baby shark doo doo doo

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 24, 2021
900warriorz:
Why is it looking like one zzor I know here grin
Why do you want to be unfortunate
Re: Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) by Sunkyapogee(m): 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

This Ship is Sinking!!
JESUS is Coming!!
Live Prepared Folks!!
bro,that fish never form finish.. that's the caused
Re: Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) by 900warriorz: 5:44pm On Feb 24, 2021
Zzor:
Why do you want to be unfortunate

Atleast I'm not as unfortunate as you are cheesy
Re: Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) by niyidenrele: 5:59pm On Feb 24, 2021
Alien , in form of fish
Re: Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) by grandlexuz(m): 6:00pm On Feb 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

This Ship is Sinking!!
JESUS is Coming!!
Live Prepared Folks!!

Go to the toilet and poo. Thousands of years ago a fish swallowed Jonas and dropped him in Niniveh. Learn to read your Bible.
Re: Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 24, 2021
Baby shark doo doo baby shark.
Re: Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) by Emempaul(m): 6:06pm On Feb 24, 2021
new meme don set
Re: Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:02pm On Feb 24, 2021
DSC7:

Baba how u see that meat nah.....

Make you use am arrange beta pepper soup nah....
Chief, when Bush meat never finish..

You fit manage am o, I get three days palm wine to wash am down that's if you no mind..
Re: Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) by OyinO: 7:13pm On Feb 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

This Ship is Sinking!!
JESUS is Coming!!
Live Prepared Folks!!

Then you guys should quickly die and go to Heaven naah? If heaven is real, why are you all afraid to die and leave this world for us?
Re: Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) by iamL(f): 7:35pm On Feb 24, 2021
Fenner01:
Na wa ohh.

Check my profile for James Hadley Chase Novels
Real wah!
Re: Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) by DSC7: 7:38pm On Feb 24, 2021
NamelessOGBENI:

Chief, when Bush meat never finish..

You fit manage am o, I get three days palm wine to wash am down that's if you no mind..

Lolssss.....

And the fisherman say e go bring goodluck.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

16 Nigerian Iventors With Remarkable Inventions Worldwide / Strictly Discounted Prices On Solar & Power Inverter Materials. / Video Of A Manatee Dragged Along The Road In Niger Delta Region Sparks Outrage .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.