Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) (69860 Views)

Scientists Baffled By Mummified 'Mermaid' With 'Human Face' & Tail (Graphic Pic) / Sloth Bear Tears Victim's Face (Photos) / Two-Headed Baby Shark With Deformed Eyes & Mutated Fins Caught In India (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) by DSC7: 7:40pm On Feb 24, 2021
OyinO:

Then you guys should quickly die and go to Heaven naah? If heaven is real, why are you all afraid to die and leave this world for us?

You Need Jesus Christ in your life bro...
Re: Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:45pm On Feb 24, 2021
Looks like Casper the friendly ghost!
Re: Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:00pm On Feb 24, 2021
DSC7:

Lolssss.....
And the fisherman say e go bring goodluck.....
You dey mind diz people and their ways...
Anyway, na wetin dem believe bi dat who I bi to judge am...

Re: Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) by MrPRevailer(m): 8:00pm On Feb 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
I am one of those who nothing comes as a Suprise to in these Endtimes.
The World itself is in a state of Comatose and Confusion.

What I know in all these is that the World is winding up!
This Ship is Sinking!!
JESUS is Coming!!
Live Prepared Folks!!

You need to also let everyone know that Antichrist is coming after "Jesus is coming"

Well done, Pastor
Re: Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) by aalangel(f): 1:11am On Feb 25, 2021
Fenner01:
Na wa ohh.

Check my profile for James Hadley Chase Novels

Do you have "Not my thing"?
Re: Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) by OyinO: 2:07am On Feb 25, 2021
DSC7:

You Need Jesus Christ in your life bro...

Jesus that was forsaken by his rapist father and brutally killed by three nails of Roman soldiers, and have not been seen since then? Or is it another one?
Re: Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) by imagrg(m): 3:03am On Feb 25, 2021
Strange world.
Re: Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) by purples25(f): 7:04am On Feb 25, 2021
Cartoons coming to life.

Sometimes when someone or something comes out deformed but bears a resemblance to different kinds of cartoons, I think God might be saying something like...

"You thought you could also create. You think this is how creatures are supposed to look. So this (deformed creation) is sent to you in the likeness of those images you made."

Sometimes i think it is a punishment cuz according to Islam all these drawings associated with living creatures isn't allowed to some extent.

Anyway its just a speculation. I don't know how God thinks, of course.
Re: Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) by Lilgurin(m): 7:47am On Feb 25, 2021
Fenner01:
Na wa ohh.

Check my profile for James Hadley Chase Novels

Yo please share some of this James hardly chase novels with me here’s my email idrissuleimangurin@gmail.com
Re: Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) by Greatfullheart: 9:12am On Feb 25, 2021
Fixey:
I'm Chukky, do you wanna plaaaay?
yes. I didnt do it, chucky did it.
Re: Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) by Tundex911: 10:08am On Feb 25, 2021
Spending123:
New meme loading

Only for 9ja
Re: Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) by shoprite: 10:57am On Feb 25, 2021
Fixey:
I'm Chukky, do you wanna plaaaay?

No ooooooo . . .don't start that childhood nightmare grin grin grin

Re: Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) by obonujoker(m): 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2021
MrPRevailer:

You need to also let everyone know that Antichrist is coming after "Jesus is coming"

Well done, Pastor

Show us where this is in the Bible....
Re: Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) by Spending123: 3:15pm On Feb 25, 2021
Tundex911:

Only for 9ja

No both in Jupita cos that's where am residing now. I done leave this earth and 9ja for onah run commot.
Re: Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) by aalangel(f): 10:25pm On Feb 25, 2021
Fenner01:
i have all.
Re: Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) by aalangel(f): 10:26pm On Feb 25, 2021
Fenner01:
i have all.

How can I get it?
Re: Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) by Vyzz: 12:47am On Feb 26, 2021
Jason Momoa

What have you done
Re: Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) by puremaker7(m): 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2021
Righteousness2:
am one of those who nothing comes as a Suprise to in these Endtimes.
The World itself is in a state of Comatose and Confusion.

What I know in all these is that the World is winding up!
This Ship is Sinking!!
JESUS is Coming!!
Live Prepared Folks!!
But Joe Biden suprised you.
Re: Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 6:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
olisaEze:

Nairaland Vaseline Crew Lagos Branch (NLVC Lagos) totally denies any involvement. Maybe Miyetti Allah encamped along the coasts has something to say concerning dis. grin

We have witnessed video footage of herdsmen proudly making rear entry with their cows, but are you now suggesting that those terrorist herdsmen grabbing land along the coast, might also have been obtaining carnal knowledge from various other life-forms including dangerous sharks caught from the nearby sea ?

This is a very ominous development, because sharks are vicious and cunning enough in their pure-bred form, so one can only imagine what a herdsman/shark hybrid mutant monster might be capable of doing to unsuspecting fun-seekers at the beach.

At the very least, the relevant authorities ought to convene investigative panels of enquiry, to zero in on the IMMEDIATE and REMOTE factors afoot..
Re: Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) by MrPRevailer(m): 6:38pm On Mar 26, 2021
obonujoker:

Show us where this is in the Bible....

When I say Jesus is coming, I speak of the Rapture of the Saints. After the rapture is the Great tribulation of the Antichrist who will seek to microchip/mark all that are left behind after Rapture.

Read Matthew 24 vs 14 "And then shall the end come" (read on)----- When you shall see the abomination of desolation (this means the Antichrist defiling the temple of Israel).

The Antichrist seeks to mark all humans prophesy
. Revelation 13:16-18; Revelation 14:6

After the Antichrist reign is the return of Jesus to establish his reign on earth. This you can see in Revelation chapter 19.
Before chapter 19, you can is the reign of the Antichrist and the 7 plague of God's judgement.
In Chapter 19 is the return of Jesus, the defeat of the Antichrist. And Jesus establishes his reign.

16 Nigerian Iventors With Remarkable Inventions Worldwide / Strictly Discounted Prices On Solar & Power Inverter Materials. / Video Of A Manatee Dragged Along The Road In Niger Delta Region Sparks Outrage .