Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Need Someone to Build an Online Store - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Need Someone to Build an Online Store (1178 Views)

China To Build Power Station In The Moon / How To Build An Inverter Ranging From 250 Watts To 5000 Watts / I Teach You How To Build An Inverter With With The Battery Charger And How To Build The Transformer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Someone to Build an Online Store by akindelesi: 6:19am On Apr 10, 2011
Hi all,
I need someone to design an online store. I'll like something built using Blogger so that the site can be updated easily.
Contact me if you're interested-08037209400(preferably SMS).
Thanks
Re: Need Someone to Build an Online Store by 9jageek: 8:19pm On Apr 10, 2011
Are you planning to take payments on the site? if so, what kind, paypal, credit card etc,
Re: Need Someone to Build an Online Store by akindelesi: 8:24pm On Apr 10, 2011
Credit or debit card as d case maybe.however becos of d need of integrating d payment system wt interswitch, dat may need to wait. So for now,just an acc number will do.

(1) (Reply)

States Not Visible In Wordpress Woocommerce Y? :( / A Wireless Technology Network....... Radio Technology / Get Free MTN 150MB To Browse Unlimited Everyday On Android & Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.