Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo (25418 Views)

Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast / Okorocha To Uzodinma: "I Will Tell You How I Handled IPOB If You Consult Me" / Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by Metrix147: 12:09pm On Feb 24, 2021
Imo state governor, Sen. Hope Uzodinma, says he invited the Federal Government to help him deal with militants disturbing the peace in the state.

A recent military operation in Orlu district of Orlu Local Government Area of the state has attracted criticism from many who condemned it as a heavy-handed approach.

Uzodinma said on Tuesday, February 23, 2021, that he begged President Muhammadu Buhari for assistance because of the threat posed by the Eastern Security Network (ESN), a security outfit set up by the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3Ntr0Hv-B8
He said the outfit was responsible for a reign of terror in the Orlu area, including the killing and raping of women.

The governor said the problem was too much for his government to handle, prompting him to demand federal assistance.

"There was a need for me to report the situation and that I did and we were supported to deal with the situation.

"It is not about crushing anybody and those that came didn’t do any crushing," he said.

The governor also said that contrary to media reports, no one was killed by the military during the operations that took place last week.

He said many suspects were caught with weapons stolen from the Police and Army, and that they will be charged to court soon.

IPOB was declared a terrorist organisation in 2017 after numerous confrontations with the military.

Its leader Nnamdi Kanu has been a fugitive for years, escaping the country after he was charged with treasonable felony
https://abntv.com.ng/2021/02/video-i-begged-buhari-to-help-me-deal-with-ipob-militants-in-imo-uzodinma/

4 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by Fahdiga(m): 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2021
This is what happens when you don't have the mandate of the people but rather you were imposed on the people. Hopeless Uzodimma doesn't pretend that he hates Imo people simply because they rejected him at the polls but he should remember that nothing last forever

277 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by Jones4190(m): 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2021
that is exactly what bubu want, we will deal with this terrorist call ipob

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by Elsanchez: 12:13pm On Feb 24, 2021
U for beg supreme court too cheesy

145 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by Offpoint1: 12:27pm On Feb 24, 2021
Absolutely have nothing to say here....

Let's get you thousand Youtube subscribers within days,
Thousands of IG,TWT,FB likes/followers
Let's get your business reach out to the right people with digtal marketing
Let's get your thousands of active emails for ads
Let's handle all your graphics and printing needs ranging from product packaging, biz-card, wedding cards, souvenirs and many more... (Delivery at your doorstep)

Reach me via my signature...

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by ipobarethieves: 12:27pm On Feb 24, 2021
cool
Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by alphaconde(m): 12:27pm On Feb 24, 2021
traitor of a governor

but I liked the way he handcuffed Rochas.

May confusion remain in the camp of these politicians

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by The5DME(m): 12:27pm On Feb 24, 2021
H
Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by onoms4luv(m): 12:27pm On Feb 24, 2021
Oya clap for yourself.

Ewu

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by ipobarethieves: 12:27pm On Feb 24, 2021
grin wink cheesy grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by blinking001(m): 12:28pm On Feb 24, 2021
And they were comprehensively dealt with......nobody messes with the people's general and still lives to tell a good story....he's the man of integrity..an iroko...gone are the days of PDP where stealing and all forms of corruption, and insurgency were treated with kids gloves...gone are those days when stealing was not corruption...Nigerias unity is non negotiable

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by OgbanjeProphet: 12:28pm On Feb 24, 2021
Let me start by reminding this "Supreme Court governor" that LILU and ỤKPỌ are two towns in Anambra state and not Imo state.They should limit their operations to Imo State alone.

Secondly,
he alleged that IPOB kills innocent citizens, does he know how many innocent citizens that were killed and their corpses taken away by the evil visitors during the airstrikes in Orsu ihiteukwa town and Ezi-orsu village of LILU TOWN?

Do you kill innocent citizens to protect another innocent citizens

I am not an IPOB member. I used to detest them.

But right now, anytime I imagine what Igbo land would have been like today if we had no NNAMDI KANU and IPOB to defend our land against terrorists and Fulani herders, I have nothing but love for NNAMDI KANU and IPOB.

We know you do all these to please your FULANI masters, but you should not forget that;

"HE WHO SELLS HIS BROTHER AT NIGHT, WILL SURELY REGRET WHEN MORNING COMES."

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by CodedMillionair: 12:28pm On Feb 24, 2021
Nothing lasts for ever.
Use your office well.
See my signature.
Join us ASAP.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by DenreleDave(m): 12:28pm On Feb 24, 2021
grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by aleeyus(m): 12:28pm On Feb 24, 2021

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by hammerDK: 12:28pm On Feb 24, 2021
THIS IS THE GOVERNOR IMOLITES VOTED FOR.

A MAN THAT WILL NEVER WANT NIGERIA ARMY IN HIS STATE IN PEACE TIME.

THE PEOPLE'S GOVERNOR

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by Perfectsouth(m): 12:28pm On Feb 24, 2021
these idiots always forget they will leave that seat someday..
Okorocha is already reaping his own karma

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 24, 2021
Imo my condolences in advance till further notice

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by hammerDK: 12:28pm On Feb 24, 2021
SUPREME COURT GOVERNOR

A MAN THAT CAME 4TH AND WAS MOVED TO FIRST BY A NORTHERN MUSLIM JUDGE, IS WHICH PERSON LEADER?

DID HOPE UZODIMMA WIN ELECTION?

WHO VOTED FOR HOPE UZORDIMMA?

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by kiddkash(m): 12:28pm On Feb 24, 2021
come and win re-election let me see

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by ipobarethieves: 12:28pm On Feb 24, 2021
cool grin

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by Richy4(m): 12:28pm On Feb 24, 2021
What a shame.. So Eastern Security Network (ESN) is responsible for all the terror in the Orlu area, including the killing and raping of women...instead of saying thing the way it was, he chose the opposite way to approach it... Who doesn't know those responsible for killings and raping of women in Nigerian Farm lands..

Cheii!!! A$$-licking should be equated as a sin.. The moral police should take note....
sad

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by Neddstark: 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2021
Hope this man doesn't get assassinated. 75% of the entire region is pro-IPOB

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by Queenlovely(f): 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2021
Your name is hope

yet you bring hopelessness

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by backnbeta(f): 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2021
Our governors in the South are just dumb! How many Northern governors have invited the FG to kill their people in the north despite their terrorism? Instead, they empower them with AK-47, but you're here calling the FG to help deal with your people so that when the Fulani terrorists bring the war to your doorstep, there'll be no one to defend you undecided

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by Person2person(m): 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2021
Gbam!
Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by TheDestroyer: 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2021
A flatnoid slave begging for help from his fulani master to kill his own people. Bloody kerosene sharing nonentities

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo by wunmi590(m): 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2021
That's how the people would deal with you come next election.

No court and Buhari would save your ass this time around.

27 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Supporters Organise Walk For Peter Obi In Kastina (Pictures) / Peter obi: Dangote refinery will give us Additional Savings On Foreign Exchange / South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.