Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,287 members, 7,846,314 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

“Buhari Can't Fix This Country” - Bandits Say In New Video - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Buhari Can't Fix This Country” - Bandits Say In New Video (30047 Views)

Why Buhari Can't Visit Families, States Affected By Banditry - Maigari Dingyadi / 'Buhari Can't Be Bullied' - Garba Shehu (Video) / President Buhari Can't Speak Fulani Language - Sowunmi (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Buhari Can't Fix This Country” - Bandits Say In New Video by orisa37: 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2021
BUHARI can't fix DAURA TOWN.
Re: “Buhari Can't Fix This Country” - Bandits Say In New Video by CSTRR: 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2021
Northerners have crippled this country.

With all the harm they have done to this country,they don't deserve any form of Federal representation for the next 50 years.
Re: “Buhari Can't Fix This Country” - Bandits Say In New Video by Simbrixton(m): 7:17pm On Jun 16, 2021
if you are not joining hands to fund security in ur zone na sellout u be if u are one of d yorubas criticising ighogho na dese people go end you

yoruba security NOW
Re: “Buhari Can't Fix This Country” - Bandits Say In New Video by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:39pm On Jun 16, 2021
lonecatt:
I said it to some of my friends earlier that sacking the former service chiefs will not solve the security situation rather will make matters worst. Buhari is aware of what is going on and is keeping quiet as punishment to Nigerians.
I am yet to understand why anybody will support such a callous man to power . No reason at all

Did Buhari not try to find a solution to the problem?

Did he not suggest Ruga?

The truth is that no matter what Buhari does, you people will accuse him of favoring the Fulanis.
Re: “Buhari Can't Fix This Country” - Bandits Say In New Video by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:54pm On Jun 16, 2021
essenjack:
He Buhari use to meet with them before becoming the president, now that he is president; he has refused to meet with them as usual to fulfil his part of the bargai.
Hope it's clear now, Buhari is a terrorist.

Buhari used to meet pastoralists, not bandits.

There is a difference!!
Re: “Buhari Can't Fix This Country” - Bandits Say In New Video by router123(m): 8:03pm On Jun 16, 2021
My observation.
1. I noticed that since 2019 they stopped calling them Fulani herdsmen when they attack people so as not to embarrass the president that it's his tribe that is terrorising d country so they were Christianed bandit.

2. Nobody wakes up I just find himself educated. U plan for it some educated pole in other tribes have to work and send themselves to school as adult. I once read a story of awolowo that he enrolled for law after d age 40.

3. Apart from security guard. What government job can u give an illiterate. Ordinary to append your signature u can't. Do you know that a security guard has to know how to record and retrieve footage from CCTV cameras?
Re: “Buhari Can't Fix This Country” - Bandits Say In New Video by lonecatt(m): 8:03pm On Jun 16, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Did Buhari not try to find a solution to the problem?

Did he not suggest Ruga?

The truth is that no matter what Buhari does, you people will accuse him of favoring the Fulanis.
this is not about Fulani but soaking monkeys and baboons in blood.
Re: “Buhari Can't Fix This Country” - Bandits Say In New Video by Blackdisciple(m): 8:05pm On Jun 16, 2021
Its real...
This sh#t is getting real.
Re: “Buhari Can't Fix This Country” - Bandits Say In New Video by Gh0stFreak: 8:07pm On Jun 16, 2021
I used to think these bandits were riff-raffs poorly equipped with pump action and local guns. How are they getting belt-fed machine guns like the ones I'm seeing in the video? shocked

1 Like

Re: “Buhari Can't Fix This Country” - Bandits Say In New Video by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2021
I just made a comment elsewhere that inspried me to make this comment.

These herdsmen are typical Nigerians. Not foeigners, Nigerians.

Many of them don't take part in the polticial process. They want someone to come and do something for them.

Now Abacha did a lot for them...especially the Nomadic educaiton (one of the few good things he did acutally)...but the thing is, waiting for a leader to come and give you goodies is not the way forward. You have to continously agitate for the goodies...and that can only be done by taking an active part in the demcoratic process.(That is why we have groups like BLM and blacks taking an active part in US poltics. They know democracy is hard work.)

Like how many herdsmen (not the Town Fulani like Buhari who have more in tune with their fellow town dwellers than the rustics herding cows out in the bush)...take an active part in politics, vote, join parties, and agitate for representation at state and federal level...to fight for those things that they want.

Instead of doing that...they all sat down and waited for Abacha to come back...and when he no come...that's when they got bitter and took up arms.

The problem with Nigerians is that 1) we love grumbling 2) we love superheroes...which don't exist 3) we don't want to do the hard work of democracy.

Of course...the APC government should have done more. But then again, so should have the herdsmen themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Buhari Can't Fix This Country” - Bandits Say In New Video by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 16, 2021
Valkrie:

These are Malian,Chadian and Nigerien fulani terrorist speaking...their tuban style and color in not indigenous to Nigeria. All nah game but they would all roast at the end....make their grand Patron Buhari comot for Aso rock first...

You are very correct. I have said it severally. There was a time people were praising the late Chadian President and Chadian Soldiers for their bravery. I said it was a business and deal. Late Alex Barde ruthlessly dealt with them before 2015 election but was killed by thieves after retirement under Buhari government. No service chief can have the guts and the courage to do what Alex Barde did before that election. He was in the bad book of the late Chadian President and most prominent Fulani men. May his soul rest in peace.

Under Buhari, all Fulanis are his cousins. They are all AREWA. The Fulanis from anywhere in Africa see Nigeria as their inheritance. They laid siege on Niger Delta oil money claiming Nigeria is wealthy. We are in trouble.
Re: “Buhari Can't Fix This Country” - Bandits Say In New Video by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 16, 2021
Gh0stFreak:
I used to think these bandits were riff-raffs poorly equipped with pump action and local guns. How are they getting belt-fed machine guns like the one I'm seeing in the video? shocked

Libya happened.

As much as Ghaddafi was a bad and harsh leader, removing him led to a severe collapse of law and order...which led to a proliferaiton of small arms all over Libya and large parts of Africa...including here.

Ghaddafi invested heavily in weapons. And when his government fell...many of the weapons stores were looted and looted and looted.(shown live on international TV self)...and guess where the weapons went to .....

Also, Gahddafi had a 'islamic legion' something like the French foreign legion..with troops drawn from all over Africa. Got disbanded when he fell from power......leaving a lot of men with millitary training and nowhere to go...but home.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Buhari Can't Fix This Country” - Bandits Say In New Video by NaMe4: 8:29pm On Jun 16, 2021
olawonder:
People hv access to bandits but never know the right questions to ask them! These guys are misconstrued to believe that they are the only ones neglected by the successive governments in this godforsaken country; every other tribesmen and citizens are also neglected! The questioners should hv told them that. And, since they blame the government for their misfortune why not target the govt then if they are sincere with themselves? Why always targeting, attacking and killing fellow innocent civilians? They ‘left you in the bushes with guns’ and so you decided its best to turn those guns against other ppl! God go judge

Instead of facing those who armed and abandoned them, they are cowardly killing and maiming innocent, struggling citizens.

2 Likes

Re: “Buhari Can't Fix This Country” - Bandits Say In New Video by barcaboi(m): 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2021
deeptechcool:
Jonathan tried educating you lots by building Almajiri schools all over the north but the useless northern leaders rubbished his efforts.

Most of these schools are now breeding grounds of bandits and boko haram. You bandits and unfortunate fulani terrorists should hold your leaders responsible and stop the wanton killings of innocent citizens.
Do you think Hausas and fulani nomads are the same
Re: “Buhari Can't Fix This Country” - Bandits Say In New Video by Idaytesj29(m): 8:41pm On Jun 16, 2021
They stopped looking after them (Fulani). [/b]Their forests and grazing areas were taken over. You’ll see one person having as much as 1,000 hectares just because he is rich[b].[/quote]

The bold is the only information worthy of note in the whole epistle.

And who is killing Fulani ooo? From time, they are the main men when it comes to killing and robbery across the country
Re: “Buhari Can't Fix This Country” - Bandits Say In New Video by deeptechcool(m): 9:15pm On Jun 16, 2021
barcaboi:

Do you think Hausas and fulani nomads are the same

They are hausa-fulani, don't be smart by half. When it's politics, you're all inseparable northerners.
Re: “Buhari Can't Fix This Country” - Bandits Say In New Video by Geeman2006: 11:28pm On Jun 16, 2021
deeptechcool:

But you are all Hausa -Fulani, ain't you? The easy recruits are these almajiri Hausa fulani.

A Person Talks about Hausa Fulani or sets the fact straight about an ethnic group, and you ascribe him to being part of that ethnic group. Nairaland is the only forum I see this mentality.
Fulani do not practice Almajiri, Go and research. If you don't know, don't share your ignorance please.
Re: “Buhari Can't Fix This Country” - Bandits Say In New Video by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 16, 2021
ityP:

Why will your people enroll? Una like school? Lol. That idiot talking in that video, if govt send them to school, they will not go. Cow has covered the brains of your people. Sorry bro, no be GEJ fault
The biggest cow is the one who speak out of ignorance and can't accept fact. Keep living in delusion untill we take over all ur quota that's whennur eyes go open!
Re: “Buhari Can't Fix This Country” - Bandits Say In New Video by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 16, 2021
deeptechcool:

https://educeleb.com/list-of-tsangaya-almajiri-model-schools-across-nigeria/

Go to this link and cure your ignorance.
Ignorance?
There is no state in Nigeria that I've not step my foot in, I'm talking abt fact not mere propaganda. Pls get the fact I asked u not this shit.
No single of such school exist!
Re: “Buhari Can't Fix This Country” - Bandits Say In New Video by deeptechcool(m): 11:40pm On Jun 16, 2021
Geeman2006:

A Person Talks about Hausa Fulani or sets the fact straight about an ethnic group, and you ascribe him to being part of that ethnic group. Nairaland is the only forum I see this mentality.
Fulani do not practice Almajiri, Go and research. If you don't know, don't share your ignorance please.

Trying to distinguish fulani from hausa when terrorism is involved. But when it's politics, it's always a joint venture.

I don't care whether the terrorists are hausa or fulani, they are all Northerners.
BTW, what's the ratio of fulani governors to hausas? Fulanis encourage the almajiri system to perpetuate theirselves in power. We understand your frustration.
Re: “Buhari Can't Fix This Country” - Bandits Say In New Video by Updating9JA: 11:55pm On Jun 16, 2021
Tiwaz2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn6e7YEhTQo
They blamed Obasanjo, Yar’adua, GEJ, for neglecting them and praised Abacha.

Transcript:
It’s been long. We started after Zamfara state was created

Q: Why did you go into banditry?
We took up arms because we are herdsmen and despite this country’s wealth, we were not carried along, we are not educated, we don’t know anything.

We do not have security, we do not have any benefit. We are the ones being killed, but are always seen as the aggressors.

We don’t have anything. Wherever a herder is, he is uneducated and has nothing. In this country, there is everything, but we are not carried along. It is as though we do not exist. We are just being killed.

A few years ago there was a move to strike a peace deal with you. Why did it collapse?

Of course it has been breached. You asked for armistice and and agreement was reached, but you left that person in the forest with a gun and nothing to substitute. What do you expect? How do yo want that person to survive?

Of all the promises made to us, none was fulfilled. And enroll the young ones in schools, we should be treated the same way. And give them jobs with the government and enrol them in schools. The Hausa, Join WhatsApp Groups Yoruba and the Fulani should be treated equally.

The president should personally come and preside over the talks. When he was campaigning he would come all over. Why won’t he do that now? He does not take the peace talks seriously and everybody are being killed. There is no day that someone is not killed between Zamfara, Niger, Kaduna, Sokoto and Katsina. No two days pass without someone getting killed in those places.

There is no tribe that is spared. Gunmen kill, soldiers kill, vigilantes kill. Whoever you see with him today in Nigeria, he uses it to kill people. You may not know but if I were to tell you the situation of things in this country, you will cry. Even the president will cry.

We supported this administration and accepted dialogue, because we thought that he (Buhari) will fix this country, but he won’t fix this country. From the time he praised Goodluck, Obasanjo and the late Yaradua, … these were not praiseworthy.

It would be better if he had praised Abacha because under Abacha pastoralists were being educated. In Abacha’s time there was allocation in the budget for nomadic communities. There was no such thing again since Obasanjo became president.

Q: So you think since the transition to civilian rule, Fulani communities haven’t been taken care of?

They stopped looking after them (Fulani). Their forests and grazing areas were taken over. You’ll see one person having as much as 1,000 hectares just because he is rich.
Re: “Buhari Can't Fix This Country” - Bandits Say In New Video by Geeman2006: 12:11am On Jun 17, 2021
deeptechcool:

Trying to distinguish fulani from hausa when terrorism is involved. But when it's politics, it's always a joint venture.

I don't care whether the terrorists are hausa or fulani, they are all Northerners.
BTW, what's the ratio of fulani governors to hausas? Fulanis encourage the almajiri system to perpetuate theirselves in power. We understand your frustration.

If you see a kanuri, Angas, Shuwa, Hausa ,Fulani etc person, I bet my last Naira you can't tell who is who.

The sooner you realize the average politician doesn't give a hoot about you, the better for your orientation. When they decide to plunder the Nation's wealth, they never refer to tribe. It is the ordinary hungry Nigerian like your type who fails to read between the lines that always fall for their divide and rule gimmicks.

From Fulani & hausas to all Northerners, hmm! undecidedYes, with this shifting of goal post I am frustrated by the blackout in your mental reasoning. undecided

What a shame! Same old recycled dimwits always feeling woke. The kids on this forum ehn. Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Buhari Can't Fix This Country” - Bandits Say In New Video by deeptechcool(m): 12:16am On Jun 17, 2021
Geeman2006:

If you see a kanuri, Angas, Shuwa, Hausa ,Fulani etc person, I bet my last Naira you can't tell who is who.

The sooner you realize the average politician doesn't give a hoot about you, the better for your orientation. When they decide to plunder the Nation's wealth, they never refer to tribe. It is the ordinary hungry Nigerian like your type who fails to read between the lines that always fall for their divide and rule gimmicks.

From Fulani & hausas to all Northerners, hmm! undecidedYes, with this shifting of goal post I am frustrated by the blackout in your mental reasoning. undecided

What a shame! Same old recycled dimwits always feeling woke. The kids on this forum ehn. Smh

Last response from me to you. Never knew a frustrated fulani bandit is on the loose. And to refer to me as hungry Nigerian, I bet you'll clean my shoes like abokina that you're.

Ediots like you also have opinion.
Re: “Buhari Can't Fix This Country” - Bandits Say In New Video by Geeman2006: 12:19am On Jun 17, 2021
deeptechcool:

Last response from me to you. Never knew a frustrated fulani bandit is on the loose. And to refer to me as hungry Nigerian, I bet you'll clean my shoes like abokina that you're.

Ediots like you also have opinion.

When they can't reason with facts , they resort to Insults as usual. The usual escape route undecided
Re: “Buhari Can't Fix This Country” - Bandits Say In New Video by deeptechcool(m): 12:21am On Jun 17, 2021
Geeman2006:

Geeman2006 post=102800277:

When they can't reason with facts , they resort to Insults as usual. The usual escape route undecided

I repeat, you're an Ediot.
Re: “Buhari Can't Fix This Country” - Bandits Say In New Video by Geeman2006: 12:26am On Jun 17, 2021
deeptechcool:

I repeat, you're an Ediot.

You would never see a Hausa person herding Cows , just like a Fulani won't be an almajiri. Go and research and come back with facts, but your stubborn stupidity won't allow you!

Recycled dimwit. Go back to school and read history to justify your school fees. Don't come here saying rubbish with the fools who liked your post making you think you've posted something reasonable.
You're just exposing yourself as a 1st class Olodo. undecided
Re: “Buhari Can't Fix This Country” - Bandits Say In New Video by Batman2412(m): 1:33am On Jun 17, 2021
In this country, the past is always better than the present
Re: “Buhari Can't Fix This Country” - Bandits Say In New Video by barcaboi(m): 9:16am On Jun 17, 2021
deeptechcool:

They are hausa-fulani, don't be smart by half. When it's politics, you're all inseparable northerners.
Now it’s Hausa fulani �
Re: “Buhari Can't Fix This Country” - Bandits Say In New Video by staneless(m): 9:18am On Jun 17, 2021
how is it anyone's fault that they are not educated? see me see wahala o! go to school and acquire knowledge with the millions you make from selling cow, no! they will rather go to Islamic schools...I'm very sure if you place Western education and Arabic school side by side, these fools will choose Arabic. u want gov't to carry all your prblms...nawa o! these guys don't have case, they are just blaming gov't for their own woes. nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Festus Okoye: Why APGA Won’t Participate In Anambra Governorship Election / Another Erosion Disaster Hits Road To Rochas Okorocha’s Village / Chuka Egwu, Sam Egwu's Son Weds As Saraki, Umahi, Ekweremadu Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.