Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,713 members, 7,844,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

EKITI2022: Stop Fanning Embers Of Disunity, Adeola Replies Rumour Mongers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EKITI2022: Stop Fanning Embers Of Disunity, Adeola Replies Rumour Mongers (205 Views)

Ekiti2022: Security Agents Arrest 500 Armed Thugs, Recover Weapons / Stop Fanning Embers Of Disunity, Gombe Governor Warns / Ozekhome: Fanning The Embers Of Disunity And Subjugation Of Igbo Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EKITI2022: Stop Fanning Embers Of Disunity, Adeola Replies Rumour Mongers by AishaYesufu: 9:59pm On Feb 24, 2021
The Media and Publicity Secretary of Ekiti Grassroots Movement, Mr. Adebisi Adeola has debunked the rumour making the rounds that he insulted the former governor, HE, Dr Peter Ayodele Fayose, adding that he has been a constant witness of him with his full chest.

Adeola, who was on Cruise FM during the week to react to the endorsement of Hon. Bisi Kolawole by the former governor of Ekiti state, Dr. Ayodele Fayose, said as a human, Fayose has every right to show interest and endorse whoever he likes.

Fayose had said on a WhatsApp platform that the race was open for all aspirants.

Reacting in Ado Ekiti today, Adeola said his attention has been drawn to some cheap blackmails making the rounds that he insulted Dr. Ayodele Fayose who he has defended in the time past and will continue to defend with his hard-earned integrity.

"I am an unrepentant supporter and open admirer of our leader, Dr Ayo Fayose before he became the governor in 2014. I did not insult him and will never do such for any reason"

Speaking, Adeola said what did he stand to gain for insulting Fayose whom his principal, former deputy governor, Prof. Kolapo Olusola Eleka holds in high esteem?

"Let me quickly state this without ambiguity that Eleka has instructed all his allies never to drag his boss' name in the public even before the endorsement. He is an "Omoluabi" who values the interconnectedness between himself and his boss.

So, if anybody is alleging me of insulting Fayose, such person should provide evidence to back his claims".

However, if any of my utterances is presumably seen as insultive, I tender my unreserved apology. Dr. Fayose is our leader in Ekiti who will remain as such.

Appealing to PDP stakeholders in Ekiti, most especially the delegates who will decide the faith of the candidate who will fly the party's ticket, Adeola said integrity, connection with the grassroots, accessibility, loyalty to the party and above all, workable programmes of aspirants should be considered in determining the candidate.

(1) (Reply)

Who is a bandit? / “president Buhari’s Body Language Encourages Terrorists” – Aisha Yesufu Says / "My Emergence As The Outstanding Legislator Of The Year (federal)", Attacker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.