Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Edo People Abeg Come And Explain This Madness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo People Abeg Come And Explain This Madness (1708 Views)

Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! / Killings: You Have Few Months To End This Madness – Fani-Kayode Berates FG / IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo People Abeg Come And Explain This Madness by Omuaro38: 9:28am On Feb 25, 2021
Your brother listed all the supposed clans (including Igbo, Yoruba, Urhobo, Itshekiri etc) that are part of his "Benin empire", I thought the Ijaws were crazy but it seems you Edo people are taking that trophy from them ooo!

Re: Edo People Abeg Come And Explain This Madness by allen113: 9:29am On Feb 25, 2021
OK
Re: Edo People Abeg Come And Explain This Madness by chinjo(m): 10:39am On Feb 25, 2021
Your own Mumu no get part two at all.

3 Likes

Re: Edo People Abeg Come And Explain This Madness by theFilmtric: 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2021
in fact Russia is part cheesy Clowns cheesy
theFilmtricsay

2 Likes

Re: Edo People Abeg Come And Explain This Madness by CobraAnambra: 2:20pm On Feb 25, 2021
No 42 na see finish grin

-cobra
Re: Edo People Abeg Come And Explain This Madness by Idiko1: 2:34pm On Feb 25, 2021
Today's size of Benin City is larger than village empire called Bini. The fair of interest for the so-called Bini Empire did not reach the boundaries of Agbo in south central and southeast direction. It is unfortunate most Nigerians love to swim in stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Edo People Abeg Come And Explain This Madness by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 25, 2021
Not every dog that barks you listen to

1 Like

Re: Edo People Abeg Come And Explain This Madness by gregyboy(m): 3:13pm On Feb 25, 2021
That's an unknown retard benin man looking for attention

Fellow retards like him on nairaland are already masturbating to his demands

1 Like

Re: Edo People Abeg Come And Explain This Madness by tamdun: 3:22pm On Feb 25, 2021
Omo toni baba oun ko mo oka ro, ofe gbo itan bi iya re se ko jade ni

1 Like

Re: Edo People Abeg Come And Explain This Madness by ThatFairGuy: 3:23pm On Feb 25, 2021
Mikecold:
Not every dog that barks you listen to
Exactly. Hence I dignified you with silence in the other thread
Re: Edo People Abeg Come And Explain This Madness by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 25, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Exactly. Hence I dignified you with silence in the other thread
on what?
Re: Edo People Abeg Come And Explain This Madness by Icyexpressions: 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2021
Incomplete list

Hongkong China.

UAE

Texas

California

**** I will update as remember the rest.

3 Likes

Re: Edo People Abeg Come And Explain This Madness by gregyboy(m): 3:54pm On Feb 25, 2021
Icyexpressions:
Incomplete list

Hongkong China.

UAE

Texas

California

**** I will update as remember the rest.

Shat up
Re: Edo People Abeg Come And Explain This Madness by Icyexpressions: 4:10pm On Feb 25, 2021
gregyboy:

Shat up

Okay sir.
Re: Edo People Abeg Come And Explain This Madness by Icyexpressions: 4:12pm On Feb 25, 2021
gregyboy:

Shat up

Okay sir. [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Edo People Abeg Come And Explain This Madness by Sandydayziz(f): 5:27pm On Feb 25, 2021
Omuaro38:
Your brother listed all the supposed clans (including Igbo, Yoruba, Urhobo, Itshekiri etc) that are part of his "Benin empire", I thought the Ijaws were crazy but it seems you Edo people are taking that trophy from them ooo!

So because of one man, you generalize the entire Benin people as Crazy? You must be stupid

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Wait A Minute, How Did We Descend This Low - Dele Momodu (Throw Back) / The High Rate Of Begging In Nigeria. / Biafra Separatist Movement Resurfaces In Unlikely Place – CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.