Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,524 members, 7,854,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:16 PM

8 & More Shoes You Should Own As A Woman - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 8 & More Shoes You Should Own As A Woman (309 Views)

Fashionable Flat Shoes You Can Rock Comfortably / Photo Of A Woman Wearing Palm Fruit / Six Classy Hair Styles A Woman Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 & More Shoes You Should Own As A Woman by jellyfish92: 11:21am On Feb 25, 2021

I remember when I was researching essential shoes for men, I got thinking, if men had shoes they must own, that means there must be essential shoes for women too.
The shoe closet of a woman is very versatile and colorful but it doesn’t mean it is complete. And by complete I mean it might not contain the necessary types of shoes every woman needs to strut the streets day in day out.

Read more to find out the essential shoes for women.
https://africanafashion.com/essential-shoes-for-women/

(1) (Reply)

360 Frontal 10a Grade Human Hair / What So Great About Ascis Shoes? / Advantages Of Velvet Curtains That You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.