Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Ekiti 2022: On Eleka 2022 I Stand By Aare (barr.) Femi J Banjo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2022: On Eleka 2022 I Stand By Aare (barr.) Femi J Banjo. (209 Views)

Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat / Eleka Kneels Down As Fayose Prays For His Victory (Video) / Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti 2022: On Eleka 2022 I Stand By Aare (barr.) Femi J Banjo. by AishaYesufu: 6:38pm On Feb 25, 2021
ON ELEKA 2022 I STAND

I am a keen follower of unfolding events. When the flag is unfurled, and spread its wings like an eagle, the hidden inscriptions will then be revealed for all to see.

It is a sheer waste of efforts, energy and scarce resources to re-invent the wheel:

I have heard about the virtual consensus that Prof. Eleka won the 2018 gubernatorial election for PDP, but that the victory was snatched!
So, if that was the case, what then is the essence of groping in the dark, searching for who can win the next guber election for PDP in Ekiti State?

Again, let me say this: the divine purpose of seeking leadership position from God is to render service to the people. Therefore, no one should hold anyone responsible, who was entrusted and thrust with power that he did not ask for. I have heard about Hon. Bisi Kolawole's endorsement from our leader and former governor Fayose. But prior to the endorsement, I was not aware that Bisi K showed any interest in any position other than State Chairman of PDP. Neither has he publicly responded to the endorsement. We only hear from the foot soldiers. Is Hon. Bisi K adopting Buhari's style of communication or he is simply not interested? Is it being forced and foisted on him?

I am not questioning the legal right of our leader to anoint any candidate of his choice (although his moral duties to all of us as the leader points to a different direction). But since he is seeking a continuous loyalty from us, he owes us some explanations as to why he wants to experiment with fog when we have the experienced, trusted, tested and capable.

Although to Oshoko's credit, he has not precluded other candidates from aspiring or pursuing the same interest. But because we honestly believe in his leadership as against the hypocrites that beats the drum of isolationism around him, he needs to do better than "this is my candidate".

I believe in Oshoko when he said, in 2017, that God told him Eleka would be governor of Ekiti State. What has changed? Definitely, if God really said that, his words will never go into void.

It follows then that those working for Eleka 2022 now are doing God's bidding. The introduction of God in all these changed the calculations for me. We must not play and trivialize God's name just because of politics. No matter how much authorities we wield on earth, it would never guarantee us a place in the Kingdom of God. The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. Our ambitions should not give us a license to abuse God.The punishment would be grave and serious, both on earth and after-life.

I'm not against Hon. Bisi Kolawole. I knew him up close during the 2018 gubernatorial election campaign for Prof. Eleka. We worked well together. We have mutual respect for each other. He is a man for whom I have tremendous respect and adoration. There must be a reason why he has not openly come out to accept the endorsement.

I hereby encourage everyone that is working for Vision Eleka 2022 to pace up and keep the light on.

We must all remember that at some point in the Bible, God regretted making/creating man. That sounds like a mistake. Oga apparently made a mistake here. He will come back to re-embrace and endorse his son, the only true son of Oshoko political dynasty, Prof. Eleka.
Aare (Barr.) Femi J Banjo.

(1) (Reply)

TUKUR BURATAI YEARS: His Unrivaled Legacy As Nigerian Army Chief Of Staff / Even With The Arrival Of Covid Vaccine, Buhari Still Won't Speak With Reporters. / Keynesian Bouquet For ‘starboy’ @ 64 By Louis Odion, FNGE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.