Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,836 members, 7,813,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Femi Adedina: Some Nigerians Claimed I Had Developed Stroke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adedina: Some Nigerians Claimed I Had Developed Stroke (13082 Views)

Labelling Some Nigerians Terrorism Sponsors Rubbish — Gumi / Naira Has Developed Stroke Against Dollar – Accountant / President Emmanuel Macron Speaks Pidgin English Better Than Some Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Adedina: Some Nigerians Claimed I Had Developed Stroke by nairavsdollars(f): 10:53pm On Feb 25, 2021
Femi Adesina, Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, said some Nigerians love peddling evil reports about government officials and wish bad things happen to them in the course of their duty.

Adesina, who said this in his weekly article titled: ‘My $1.9 Billion In Minnesota Bank’, said some Nigerians had claimed he had developed stroke after a picture he took with a former Minister of Aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode surfaced online.

While saying life and health belongs to God, Adesina said his only response to those wishing to him stroke is ‘back to sender’.

He said: ” People love evil reports, particularly about those serving in government. Have we got so bad as a people, that we can’t have genuine, patriotic service again? Quite baffling.

“This leads me to a lie peddled about me from the pit of hell in the past fortnight. I had travelled to Umuahia, in Abia State, to deliver a paper at the Social Media Converge organized by the state government.

“At the Abuja airport, I had met former Aviation Minister, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, and we greeted pleasantly, as we always do. As we spoke, the former Minister’s aide took our photograph with his phone, which was later posted online.

“The camera angle was a bit awkward. My clothe seemed too baggy than it was, and my hand appeared twisted in the seemingly oversized sleeves.
“And what next? Some people subjected my arm and legs to photoshop, twisting them further, making me appear as a stroke patient. Father forgive them, for they know not what they do.

“Those who know me would testify that I like a good laugh. I laughed till my ribs ached, and I put my two feet up in the air. They were having a baleful ball, while I was having the time of my life.

“Life and health belong to God. And He has not denied me of that grace. Why then do the heathens rage, and the people imagine vain things? Let them continue to wail, and we will continue to laugh, and say: ‘back to sender.’

“Will Nigeria ever have people actuated by nothing other than patriotism to serve her? Not with the Ill-will often displayed to public officers. But for me, let them wail, while I spend my $1.9 billion.”
https://www.independent.ng/some-nigerians-claimed-i-had-stroke-femi-adesina/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adedina: Some Nigerians Claimed I Had Developed Stroke by weedmanlive(m): 11:07pm On Feb 25, 2021
shiiiiitttt..
Good for you my nigga. my brother I can understand how it feels mehn. people are bound to carry rumor of people at greater level. I could remember when I started working in my father's house. that small money been up my level which was very visible. Bros if I tell you say my salary plus allowances combined no reach 100k but the lies and fake rumors about me were just too much for me and I also noticed too many people always want to gossip about rumors on me. the worst that trended was that me and my close buddy John were fighting because of woman when we never even had conflict of interest with woman.

well I laughed at both the gossipers and the gossipee cos I believed it was only God that can make it possible and not devil to make human just create lies about people they hate and spread to other haterz. till today it's something I can never do and still unable to do.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adedina: Some Nigerians Claimed I Had Developed Stroke by 360degreess(m): 11:12pm On Feb 25, 2021
Some Nigerians and hatred..If Buhari should appoint most of them as his Aids now, you will see how they will jump and accept the offer.But since they can't get to that position, they resorted to hatred..
Femi carry go.. enjoy yourself.let them wail till 2023..

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Adedina: Some Nigerians Claimed I Had Developed Stroke by festacman(m): 11:13pm On Feb 25, 2021
Many people are emotionally taking Femi Adesina's defence of President Buhari too much to heart.

The truth is that there is no other way to do the job of presidential spokesperson other than the way Femi is doing it, which is not different from how President Reuben Abati and Doyin Okupe defended Jonathan or how FFK and the same Doyin Okupe defended Obasanjo or even how Kayleigh McEnany stubbornly defended President Trump.

A presidential spokesperson is basically a believer in the person of the president. He is the president's defender-in-chief and attack dog depending on circumstances.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Adedina: Some Nigerians Claimed I Had Developed Stroke by jlinkd78(m): 11:14pm On Feb 25, 2021
Prove them wrong then

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adedina: Some Nigerians Claimed I Had Developed Stroke by GamalNasser: 11:23pm On Feb 25, 2021
Prove them wrong with a video of you crunching dumb bells with that hand ....I wonder why people believe you have stroke

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adedina: Some Nigerians Claimed I Had Developed Stroke by IduNaOba: 2:11am On Feb 26, 2021
Do a simple video of you carrying bucket of water with that hand nah.
No me wrote epistle
A simple video will end the rumor
Ewu ọhịa nwụrụ anwụ.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adedina: Some Nigerians Claimed I Had Developed Stroke by Nobody: 4:33am On Feb 26, 2021
If it is not true, you don't need to talk about it?

Unnecesstry shalaye

4 Likes

Re: Femi Adedina: Some Nigerians Claimed I Had Developed Stroke by Nobody: 4:52am On Feb 26, 2021
Photoshopping Shina pictures just to prove a point that he has stroke is a No No for me!!! Humanity should be well above politics and party lines.

Thou femi is the sole reason I don't take all these columnist and editor serious again, back in those days you will think he is a man moved by his conscience and passion with his weekly articles, never knew he was leveraging our poor reader mind as a ladder to self fulfilment, sell out and personal greed.

The only advice i have for him is to relocate to one of these northern states and settle fully with his slavemasters after this tenure, cos coming down south to meet senior men he already tagged wailers for not giving up their ancestral lands for ranching might lead to the real stroke!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adedina: Some Nigerians Claimed I Had Developed Stroke by Rugaria: 5:00am On Feb 26, 2021
Na guilty conscience dey worry this one.. if you have nothing to fear, ordinary gossips won't trigger your emotions.. People like Adeshina, Sagay and the worst of them, Festus Keyamo need to explain to Nigerians the kind of epiphany they went through at Abuja, that turned them into the opposite characters of what they used to be before Buhari invited them over..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adedina: Some Nigerians Claimed I Had Developed Stroke by BruncleZuma: 5:06am On Feb 26, 2021
All in your head Femi. Nobody ever said that.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adedina: Some Nigerians Claimed I Had Developed Stroke by Gondonu: 5:06am On Feb 26, 2021
grin Warapa wey dey obvious? Of course stroke you have there Mr Adeshina. Imagine this man lying to Nigerians about the angle of a camera being in an ackward position in a picture that is crystal clear? Pregnancy is never hidden
Re: Femi Adedina: Some Nigerians Claimed I Had Developed Stroke by Jestin: 5:07am On Feb 26, 2021
We wish u quick recovery....lol
Re: Femi Adedina: Some Nigerians Claimed I Had Developed Stroke by ngadaAwo: 5:08am On Feb 26, 2021
solmus where are you cry
Re: Femi Adedina: Some Nigerians Claimed I Had Developed Stroke by Gondonu: 5:09am On Feb 26, 2021
[s]
festacman:
..A presidential spokesperson is basically a believer in the person of the president. He is the president's defender-in-chief and attack dog depending on circumstances.
[/s]

9 Likes

Re: Femi Adedina: Some Nigerians Claimed I Had Developed Stroke by bigdammyj: 5:10am On Feb 26, 2021
Noted
Re: Femi Adedina: Some Nigerians Claimed I Had Developed Stroke by ironheart(m): 5:12am On Feb 26, 2021
The guy has stroke, you cannot get 2 shots at once, a man who can deny attack happening around him can deny anything

4 Likes

Re: Femi Adedina: Some Nigerians Claimed I Had Developed Stroke by dalass(f): 5:17am On Feb 26, 2021
cheesy

Stroke in the mouth will be just right for you for always defending the undefendable undecided

1 Like

Re: Femi Adedina: Some Nigerians Claimed I Had Developed Stroke by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:17am On Feb 26, 2021
nairavsdollars:

https://www.independent.ng/some-nigerians-claimed-i-had-stroke-femi-adesina/
Egbon Femi blames the camera man for looking awkward grin grin
This people

1 Like

Re: Femi Adedina: Some Nigerians Claimed I Had Developed Stroke by iguita: 5:18am On Feb 26, 2021
Totally agree. I was very annoyed with Rueben Abati, until I realised that uncle was just doing a damn good job. The job of the Presidential spokesperson is a terrible job. You need to say yes convincingly even when you know the answer is no and you are convinced it is no and you never believed it was yes.
festacman:
Many people emotionally are taking Femi Adesina's defence of President Buhari too much to heart.

The truth is that there is no other way to do the job of presidential spokesperson other than the way Femi is doing it, which is not different from how President Reuben Abati and Doyin Okupe defended Jonathan or how FFK and the same Doyin Okupe defended Obasanjo or even how Kayleigh McEnany stubbornly defended President Trump.

A presidential spokesperson is basically a believer in the person of the president. He is the president's defender-in-chief and attack dog depending on circumstances.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adedina: Some Nigerians Claimed I Had Developed Stroke by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:23am On Feb 26, 2021
While saying life and health belongs to God, Adesina said his only response to those wishing to him stroke is ‘back to sender’.
@the bolded,
This is the only thing we came to type when we saw this thread.

But thank God children of hate, frustrations and perdition have heard it from the horse's mouth.

Femi, let them know say The anointing wey u carry, no be dem papa mate...... just like our anointing @dem MANNA .

If you are one of the children of hate, frustrations and perdition, quote this post, let Nairalanders know you cool

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Adedina: Some Nigerians Claimed I Had Developed Stroke by Drsnives(m): 5:28am On Feb 26, 2021
Maybe.
Nawaooooo
Re: Femi Adedina: Some Nigerians Claimed I Had Developed Stroke by IYANGBALI: 5:28am On Feb 26, 2021
It is what you deserve alakori oloshi

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adedina: Some Nigerians Claimed I Had Developed Stroke by Buharidgeneral: 5:30am On Feb 26, 2021
Common gym picture will save all this salaye
Re: Femi Adedina: Some Nigerians Claimed I Had Developed Stroke by Gondonu: 5:36am On Feb 26, 2021
Buharidgeneral:
Common gym picture will save all this picture
grin Make more ashiri be exposed? You no like this Femi Adeshina @ all.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adedina: Some Nigerians Claimed I Had Developed Stroke by ITbomb(m): 5:39am On Feb 26, 2021
Somebody cannot be concern about your health again?
Re: Femi Adedina: Some Nigerians Claimed I Had Developed Stroke by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:39am On Feb 26, 2021
ok but let us not hear another thing tomorrow ooo
Re: Femi Adedina: Some Nigerians Claimed I Had Developed Stroke by OgbeniOptional(m): 5:44am On Feb 26, 2021
Femi, It will come. Eleribu

1 Like

Re: Femi Adedina: Some Nigerians Claimed I Had Developed Stroke by OfficialGaGa(m): 5:49am On Feb 26, 2021
sometimes one might want to wish it was true... but then karma go always visit ona.. no need for bad wishes...

BTW, if he had kept quiet it might have been better than all these unnecessary shalaying...
There is no smoke without fire.. there is always an element of true in e almost every rumor

OfficialGaGa

Re: Femi Adedina: Some Nigerians Claimed I Had Developed Stroke by nsiba: 5:50am On Feb 26, 2021
Stroke is good,I bin think say u don Kpia
Re: Femi Adedina: Some Nigerians Claimed I Had Developed Stroke by Makemefit12op(m): 6:17am On Feb 26, 2021
Your stroke your problem
Re: Femi Adedina: Some Nigerians Claimed I Had Developed Stroke by muystoy(m): 6:26am On Feb 26, 2021
it would be a thing of Joy for Nigerians if you, Bullhari and the useless Garbage Sheu get stroke,cancer and Corona virus join sef, I hope you idiots know there's life after the lifeless and heartless cow's regime, eleribu,alaye baje somebody

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe: Secrets To Winning A Delegate Election In Nigeria / Labour Party Is Based On Ethnicity And Religion – Kwankwaso (Video) / NANS Threatens Protest, Condemns Tuition Hike In Tertiary Institution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.