Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State (42979 Views)

Jangebe, Zamfara School Abduction: ‘Close To 550 Girls Are Missing’ / Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher / Breaking News : Bandits Kidnap 300 Girl Students From Secondary School In Zamafa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by Yankee101: 1:18pm On Feb 26, 2021
When you legalize sharia and allow fundamentalists to roam free in your state, very soon their Christian intended targets won't be enough, they'll come for you and your children

When you slaughter Christians in riots and laugh, they cried bitterly to God, He cursed you and your unborn generations and poor innocent children now bear the sins of their fathers

God have mercy

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by sammyj: 1:33pm On Feb 26, 2021
Why did you quote me madam Gandollar!!!
Gandollaar:
O boy excess pun.ani for them Bandits!

Itsmeaboki thebosstrevor1 silvernorgold Arrewa quotasystem Nameaboki Arewa1stSon tyup Mannabbqqrills helinues lzaa Imhotep achalaugonwa pureme01 babaowen Frlukas kapita Thatfairguy1 sammy07 sammyj solmusdesigns racoon chukwudi44 sofisticatedmoron ipobarethieves senatordave seunmsg officialgarri Rekhina iamwonderful unbanebenezer2020 nisai mikecold generalpula kaduna1stson ondo1stson phc1stson tit beremx sweetonugbu flexherbal brunclezuma mayoroflagos staffoforayan princeoflagos omenka omenkalives simplyleo babaramota80 odua1stson Johnmartus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by Fcwilly: 1:46pm On Feb 26, 2021
Jakumo:

I said these words to a beautiful woman the other day, and she fled the scene.

Why did she run?
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by Monday60655(m): 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2021
300 is small. Why not make it 300,000 or better still 3,000,000 and above. Yeye people.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by Sleekfingers: 1:57pm On Feb 26, 2021
martin123:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/445362-breaking-bandits-attack-zamfara-school-kidnap-many-female-students-report.html

E no go better for anybody who say nigeria never finish......

Zero security.....what a country.......

North ( boko haram, bandits, kidnappers,almajiri, fulani herdsmen, child marriage)

southeast ( ipob, baby factories, fake products den, drug peddlers, kidnappers

southwest ( hoodlums, cultism, ritualists, human ppart sellers, child labour)

southsouth (lazy youths, militants, kidnappers and bunch of dumb elders and coupled with brainless youths)
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by rollandben(m): 2:41pm On Feb 26, 2021
Freestainworld:
what if it turns out to be true?
Thats why we need to separates from each other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 26, 2021
compton11:
what concerns muric with northern matter

Muslim mattter
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:13pm On Feb 26, 2021
truthfulparrot:
Our educational system is now so bad that our youths cannot recognise sarcasm! The OP is not stupid. He was just being sarcastic.

The OP was being sarcastic ? Lol ! Was it the OP that I quoted or you have just decided to advertise your age induced dementia here,Mr Methuselah ? I don't want to assume yet that you don't know who an OP is or what's a sarcasm.

In your stupid attempts to sound intelligent and impress your co - travellers,some of you feather headed dumbos always end up embarrassing yourselves !

Now,go over the thread again,read slowly to aid your comprehension and pay attention to every detail,especially that of the person I quoted. If you still maintain your earlier stand after that however, I'll take it that you're a typical product of Nigerian poor educational system you talked about !
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by compton11(m): 3:19pm On Feb 26, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

Muslim mattter
nah Nigga,this is political matter,muric don't intervene in northern family business
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by Galadimabawa: 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2021
Business as usual

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by Mayeldah(m): 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2021
Is Buhari still considering the ecosystem before flushing out bandits?

When it happens in the North..." we can't fight banditry because we don't want to destroy the Ecosystem-Lai Moh'd

When the SE rise up to defend their land...The army will be invited to comb the forest.

APC and Buhari and all Northern Policticians are terrorists!!!

One question comes to mind always... why is it that it is only in the North that students are kidnapped from the school in large numbers,

How is it possible for gunmen to attack a school, pack students in bikes and trucks for close to a 2 hour operation and yet no security agents sees them?

There is something in the North and in Islam that encourages banditry and terrorism and allows it to thrive in that location.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by MrPresident1: 4:05pm On Feb 26, 2021
Rilwayne001:
Buhari must go

shocked shocked shocked shocked

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by tonididdy(m): 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
The Lagos - Ibadan express news is at it again, they just want to paint the north black. The North is peaceful and better than the SW.

Do you know how peaceful the north is? There's no police or army checkpoint in the north, that's because there is peace and tranquillity here.

The SW will leave their herdsmen infested states where Sunday Ignoho is ruling to come and talk down on the peaceful north.

Do you know how many rich kids we have here in Kaduna? Come and see Ferrari, laboughini, expensive Mercedes all cruising our roads in peace.

You are very right... The North is peaceful... Enjoy your North grin

...Until your sister is kidnapped
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by tonididdy(m): 6:48pm On Feb 26, 2021
Mayeldah:
Is Buhari still considering the ecosystem before flushing out bandits?

When it happens in the North..." we can't fight banditry because we don't want to destroy the Ecosystem-Lai Moh'd

When the SE rise up to defend their land...The army will be invited to comb the forest.

APC and Buhari and all Northern Policticians are terrorists!!!

One question comes to mind always... why is it that it is only in the North that students are kidnapped from the school in large numbers,

How is it possible for gunmen to attack a school, pack students in bikes and trucks for close to a 2 hour operation and yet no security agents sees them?

There is something in the North and in Islam that encourages banditry and terrorism and allows it to thrive in that location.
You don't need to be told this is business.
The ransom are coming from the fed allocation.
The South makes the money... The North steals it in form of ransom.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by Angelacruz: 7:24pm On Feb 26, 2021
olatade:
Empowering them by payments of ransom to live a reckless life, once the goodies are finished, they strike again.
true

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by Nwa4336(m): 10:18pm On Feb 26, 2021
Am still waiting for some people to talk ooh
Make una talk na not only in ipob matter una day show...mumu people everywhere
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by Chimeluv(f): 12:21am On Feb 27, 2021
From niger delta to southeast and now to the north...kidnapping knows no tribe undecided
Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:37am On Feb 27, 2021
Gandollaar:
O boy excess pun.ani for them Bandits!

Itsmeaboki thebosstrevor1 silvernorgold Arrewa quotasystem Nameaboki Arewa1stSon tyup Mannabbqqrills helinues lzaa Imhotep achalaugonwa pureme01 babaowen Frlukas kapita Thatfairguy1 sammy07 sammyj solmusdesigns racoon chukwudi44 sofisticatedmoron ipobarethieves senatordave seunmsg officialgarri Rekhina iamwonderful unbanebenezer2020 nisai mikecold generalpula kaduna1stson ondo1stson phc1stson tit beremx sweetonugbu flexherbal brunclezuma mayoroflagos staffoforayan princeoflagos omenka omenkalives simplyleo babaramota80 odua1stson Johnmartus

Why did you mention me
A lot of psychos on that list,
I fear as I see my moniker

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by Gandollaar(f): 9:52pm On Feb 27, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

Why did you mention me
sammyj:
Why did you quote me madam Gandollar!!!

Am I the only whose ears would hear this abomination

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by sammyj: 10:36pm On Feb 27, 2021
..... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Gandollaar:

Am I the only whose ears would hear this abomination

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State by sweetonugbu: 8:55pm On Mar 02, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

Why did you mention me
see me see wahala

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) / Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari / Ekiti Elections: APC Loses Own Online Poll. PDP Wins Its Own (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.