Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,502 members, 7,854,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:25 AM

Jangebe Abduction: Number Of Abductes Not Known - Zamfara Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jangebe Abduction: Number Of Abductes Not Known - Zamfara Government (10025 Views)

Zamfara Government Reacts To Turbaning Of Ado Aleru / RTEAN, Zamfara Government Buy 2,522 Made-In-Nigeria Buses From OMAA Motors / Jangebe abduction: "We Will Not Succumb To Blackmail" - Buhari Warns Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jangebe Abduction: Number Of Abductes Not Known - Zamfara Government by Sonoyom(m): 11:58am On Feb 26, 2021
Abduction administration. sai baba!
Re: Jangebe Abduction: Number Of Abductes Not Known - Zamfara Government by rontolo(m): 12:02pm On Feb 26, 2021
wellmax:
The armed forces will be clearly overstretched more and more.
Sadly too, insecurity will continue for a long time. The Army is fighting several wars on several front. It will be difficult for them to succeed in this kind of situation.
Problem is leadership. Since this school kidnapping started, have you seen any kidnap response plan? Empower teachers and staff with mobile phones for distress calls to designated numbers? Create regional response forces with airborne support/gunships? Select 200 highly trained, heavily armed mobile force to interdict and kill the terrorists? Zero plan. Pamper the bandits is all we hear. This will get worse and will consume Nigeria because many northern governors are part and parcel. Nigeria is hopeless
Re: Jangebe Abduction: Number Of Abductes Not Known - Zamfara Government by dvkot(m): 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2021
seunmsg:
This same Zamfara governor told us he had negotiated with these bandits and granted them amnesty. So, why are they still kidnapping?

What the fvck is really happening in northern Nigeria?
is their business
Re: Jangebe Abduction: Number Of Abductes Not Known - Zamfara Government by samdaisi: 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2021
congratulations to our people in the North God will strengthen them,God bless them but they can do better let them kidnap boko Haram garrison commander in the Aso Rock
Re: Jangebe Abduction: Number Of Abductes Not Known - Zamfara Government by Foolishbuhari: 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2021
Tranquility4u:
Things are getting out of hand.

The government has to make a total clamp down on these criminals called bandits soonest, at all cost. If not, many schools will be closed and students will become dropouts. There was also an attempted abduction at one school in Ogun State some days ago. So this is getting to the southern part of the country gradually.

Nigerian government should be up and doing. All possible measures should be taken, even if it will need bringing in mercenaries.

These criminals are posing a threat to this nation.

No average Nigerian is safe at the moment.

Ogun state governor said fulani terrorists are not criminals. Your people have began annexing Benin Republic but una 2023 agenda no fit let una talk. Hehehe

I hope you all enjoy the change and next level y'all voted for sha smiley
Re: Jangebe Abduction: Number Of Abductes Not Known - Zamfara Government by zealousayo(m): 12:07pm On Feb 26, 2021
Officialgarri:
Can PDP cut us some slack. Playing politics with innocent people's lives just to discredit this administration.

At least this was the same thing we accused APC of during Jonathan's administration

How many of you accused APC? who here doesn't know that you're an APC member?
Re: Jangebe Abduction: Number Of Abductes Not Known - Zamfara Government by iyke2frankeze: 12:08pm On Feb 26, 2021
The bandits are indeed repented.
Re: Jangebe Abduction: Number Of Abductes Not Known - Zamfara Government by Gloriousman: 12:11pm On Feb 26, 2021
Kriss216:
Katsina

Niger

Zamfara

All in 6 weeks and you expected me to bother myself over North and their business ventures

To the best of my knowledge, It's not even easy to kidnap 20 fowls, talk more of kidnapping over 300 school girls in one night.

Brethren, do not worry over irrelevant things as this. Channel your worries over something more significant.

My people let us not be all deceived, the northerners are busy arming themselves against eventualities of the fear of the Unknown. They adopt today collect Ransom that runs over hundreds of million use them to buy more Arms then adopt again the circle continues. We in the south will continue wailing without counter planning why the northerners are already planning for the future, they are arming themselves to the teeth with Nigerian govt money. So let's be wise and understand that this is an orchestrated game. If u know you know.
Re: Jangebe Abduction: Number Of Abductes Not Known - Zamfara Government by samwillyco1(m): 12:13pm On Feb 26, 2021
Another means of looting/empowering youths (bandits).

Should I say some Northern leaders are terrorist or wicked
Re: Jangebe Abduction: Number Of Abductes Not Known - Zamfara Government by Gloriousman: 12:14pm On Feb 26, 2021
Kriss216:
Katsina

Niger

Zamfara

All in 6 weeks and you expected me to bother myself over North and their business ventures

To the best of my knowledge, It's not even easy to kidnap 20 fowls, talk more of kidnapping over 300 school girls in one night.

Brethren, do not worry over irrelevant things as this. Channel your worries over something more significant.

My people let us not be all deceived, the northerners are busy arming themselves against eventualities of the fear of the Unknown. They abduct today collect Ransom that runs over hundreds of million use them to buy more Arms then abduct again the circle continues. We in the south will continue wailing without counter planning why the northerners are already planning for the future, they are arming themselves to the teeth with Nigerian govt money. So let's be wise and understand that this is an orchestrated game. If u know you know.
Re: Jangebe Abduction: Number Of Abductes Not Known - Zamfara Government by Foolishbuhari: 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2021
President99:
You guys are predictable! Even Jonathan is on his way to APC and supported APC governorship candidate in Bayelsa last election, yet you are still not getting over his election loss.

This isn't about 2015 elections my friend. It's about a pattern of stupid decisions constantly made by a region to spite the others. In all honesty, what's happening now that didn’t happen prior 2019 elections? Was buhari the best choice for 2019 after his gaffes and failure?

The SW again worked very hard to rig buhari into power because of a 2023 mirage. In all honesty, between buhari and Atiku, who was better and has a sounder understanding of things?

Elections have consequences and I'm not about PDP or APC. I'm all about the individuals within. Is Makinde not doing well in the PDP? Is Gandollar in the APC not doing well as governor at least in terms of infrastructure? Is Akin Alabi not in the APC?

Buhari is the problem! But SW say they like nepa certificate and they are still silent in the face of annihilation. Let them continue!
Re: Jangebe Abduction: Number Of Abductes Not Known - Zamfara Government by OyinO: 12:19pm On Feb 26, 2021
Northern Nigeria is doomed to inevitable woes and destruction. The North invested all its time and resources on exploiting, oppressing and dominating the South while ignoring its human resources which comprises greater proportion of destitute youths who could easily become willing tools in the hands of any criminal and terrorist elements. Today, they are reaping the fruits of their atrocities. The North will never recover from this nemesis. If the other parts of Nigeria doesn't drop PARTISAN POLITICS and join heads together to develop the human sectors of their regions, they will harvest the same devastating fruits of negligence of the human capital sector.
Re: Jangebe Abduction: Number Of Abductes Not Known - Zamfara Government by Blackdisciple(m): 12:20pm On Feb 26, 2021
Kriss216:
Bro, you've turned to a wailer. Kilo shele?
Disgraceful ...
supporter of bandits
Re: Jangebe Abduction: Number Of Abductes Not Known - Zamfara Government by GoldHorse(m): 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2021
Sheik Gumi to the rescue....! Abi na?

Military and all others cannot find them but Sheik dey enter anyhowly...........
Re: Jangebe Abduction: Number Of Abductes Not Known - Zamfara Government by Zooposki(f): 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2021
Gloriousman:

My people let us not be all deceived, the northerners are busy arming themselves against eventualities of the fear of the Unknown. They abduct today collect Ransom that runs over hundreds of million use them to buy more Arms then abduct again the circle continues. We in the south will continue wailing without counter planning why the northerners are already planning for the future, they are arming themselves to the teeth with Nigerian govt money. So let's be wise and understand that this is an orchestrated game. If u know you know.

South West is the weak link. They might leave South South and South East alone to capture the South West.
Re: Jangebe Abduction: Number Of Abductes Not Known - Zamfara Government by udoka2013: 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2021
Una never see anything. Anyway Gambari pa Fulani , no case. Sai baba!
Re: Jangebe Abduction: Number Of Abductes Not Known - Zamfara Government by kovic7(m): 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2021
Another one from the head slamming region again.... continue doing business with people's lives....
Re: Jangebe Abduction: Number Of Abductes Not Known - Zamfara Government by President99: 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2021
Foolishbuhari:

This isn't about 2015 elections my friend. It's about a pattern of stupid decisions constantly made by a region to spite the others. In all honesty, what's happening now that didn’t happen prior 2019 elections? Was buhari the best choice for 2019 after his gaffes and failure?

The SW again worked very hard to rig buhari into power because of a 2023 mirage. In all honesty, between buhari and Atiku, who was better and has a sounder understanding of things?

Elections have consequences and I'm not about PDP or APC. I'm all about the individuals within. Is Makinde not doing well in the PDP? Is Gandollar in the APC not doing well as governor at least in terms of infrastructure? Is Akin Alabi not in the APC?

Buhari is the problem! But SW say they like nepa certificate and they are still silent in the face of annihilation. Let them continue!
None was a better choice! Believe it or not, both Buhari and Atiku are fulani supremacists! The issue currently bewildering Nigeria now is Fulani herdsmen. And these fulani elites irrespective of their political affiliations have the same mindset! Weeks back, a governor, who was a former minister and senator in the person of Bala Mohammed said that Fulanis have right to bear arms! Furthermore, Atiku right hand man, Sheikh Gumi who was among those who broker peace deal between Atiku and Obasanjo, is now the spokesman of Fulani bandits.
Re: Jangebe Abduction: Number Of Abductes Not Known - Zamfara Government by NorthernMan: 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2021
This is a game between the government and the bandits , just to make us see reasons why the Fulanis needs to be settled with everything they need .

Very stupid game.
Re: Jangebe Abduction: Number Of Abductes Not Known - Zamfara Government by wellmax(m): 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2021
rontolo:

Problem is leadership. Since this school kidnapping started, have you seen any kidnap response plan? Empower teachers and staff with mobile phones for distress calls to designated numbers? Create regional response forces with airborne support/gunships? Select 200 highly trained, heavily armed mobile force to interdict and kill the terrorists? Zero plan. Pamper the bandits is all we hear. This will get worse and will consume Nigeria because many northern governors are part and parcel. Nigeria is hopeless

So you expect the military to come to NTA/AIT and announce their response plan abi? Clap for yourself.

And you think the Army do not have tactical teams.

You surely know more than a general that has fought wars and has been involved in insurgency and banditry battle.

The only war experience you have is mortal combat and watching war films.

We need to know who is really hopeless.
Re: Jangebe Abduction: Number Of Abductes Not Known - Zamfara Government by Yankee101: 1:10pm On Feb 26, 2021
Same Zamfara that's been paying them off?
Re: Jangebe Abduction: Number Of Abductes Not Known - Zamfara Government by rontolo(m): 1:12pm On Feb 26, 2021
wellmax:

So you expect the military to come to NTA/AIT and announce their response plan abi? Clap for yourself.

And you think the Army do not have tactical teams.

You surely know more than a general that has fought wars and has been involved in insurgency and banditry battle.

The only war experience you have is mortal combat and watching war films.

We need to know who is really hopeless.

Well done! Take a look at the ease with which mass abductions happen and tell me if you think this govt has a plan. 300 students vanish into thin air in an operation that lasts hours and you believe the ‘generals’ have it under control right? I don’t blame you. You sit in the comfort of your room&parlour with family tucked in safely, that’s why you can spew that trash. If your sister or mother was one of the kidnapped, you won’t be hailing the hopeless generals!

Please get enlightened!

1 Like

Re: Jangebe Abduction: Number Of Abductes Not Known - Zamfara Government by lonecatt(m): 1:17pm On Feb 26, 2021
President99:
You guys are predictable! Even Jonathan is on his way to APC and supported APC governorship candidate in Bayelsa last election, yet you are still not getting over his election loss.
we will not get over it even if he is dead we will continue talking about it because it is out of imagination for a human being with his senses to choose such man with many negative attributes to be his president if not for eternal hatred.
Re: Jangebe Abduction: Number Of Abductes Not Known - Zamfara Government by nameo: 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2021
seunmsg:
This same Zamfara governor told us he had negotiated with these bandits and granted them amnesty. So, why are they still kidnapping?

What the fvck is really happening in northern Nigeria?

Look at this hypocrite!!!

Blood is on the hands of all of you supporting this disaster of a President. A President that has not even seen fit to address the nation or show he is in charge in any form as killings is going on across the nation(but particularly in his own region) unimpended.
Re: Jangebe Abduction: Number Of Abductes Not Known - Zamfara Government by wellmax(m): 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2021
rontolo:

Well done! Take a look at the ease with which kidnappings happen and tell me if you think this govt has a plan. 300 students vanished into thin air in operation that lasted hours and you believe the ‘generals’ have a plan right? You sit in the comfort of your room and parlour with all your daily tucked in safely, that’s why you can spew that trash. If your sister was one of the kidnapped, you won’t be hailing the hopeless generals!
Please get enlightened!

Do you notice where those kidnap happen? Remote villages.
What is the strength of the NA,NAVY,AF and Police combined.
There are a little over 300,000 armed forces personnel in Nigeria. Including those in offices, hospitals etc, foreign missions and those attached to VIPs and celebrities.
The Police is about 370,000. Now compare that with the population of Nigeria, over 200M and a land mass of 923,768 km². That is about 1 police man to 500 Nigerians.

But you want the Police in every corner of the country.

Our Armed forces are in grossly inadequate to tackle these challenges.
Except Nigeria embraces State Policing system, the problem will continue for decades.
This is my point.
Can you swallow your ignorance and unbridle tongue. Ignorant ITK. Keyboard general.
Re: Jangebe Abduction: Number Of Abductes Not Known - Zamfara Government by rontolo(m): 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2021
wellmax:

Do you notice where those kidnap happen? Remote villages.
What is the strength of the NA,NAVY,AF and Police combined.
There are a little over 300,000 armed forces personnel in Nigeria. Including those in offices, hospitals etc, foreign missions and those attached to VIPs and celebrities.
The Police is about 370,000. Now compare that with the population of Nigeria, over 200M and a land mass of 923,768 km². That is about 1 police man to 500 Nigerians.

But you want the Police in every corner of the country.

Our Armed forces are in grossly inadequate to tackle these challenges.
Except Nigeria embraces State Policing system, the problem will continue for decades.
This is my point.
Can you swallow your ignorance and unbridle tongue. Ignorant ITK. Keyboard general.

You are such an IGNORANT pleb! Warfare is no longer about numbers alone. It’s capabilities and technology. That’s why you have spec ops. Remote location or not, the govt has a responsibility to protect its citizens, to have a plan to do so and be seen to be doing so. The incompetent and backward system has damaged your mind to the extent that you expect so little. Special ops units are force multipliers. That is why I talked about a plan. What we will see is the result, not the plan itself!

How can a nation not have a rapid response unit to react, even if it takes one hour to get there by chinook troop transport. We know it will not stop happening, yet the leaders sit back without a reactive nor proactive response. Where are the drones to monitor and track? (The billions spent on food yearly in Aso rock will acquire 5 capable drones!). I feel sorry for Nigeria, not only because of the present crop of incompetent, clueless leaders, but the likes of you coming up, with minds programmed to accept utter incompetence and even make excuses for failed leadership! The leaders know people like you are plenty and will continue to play games while the people perish!

If funds is the issue, it’s the responsibility of our leaders to reduce recurrent expenditure, reduce the number of planes in Buhari’s fleet (currently 9 luxury jets!) and use the funds to acquire 5 chinook helicopters to grow our rapid response capability. Security is the number one priority of any government

This is leadership. Action. Results! Not this verbose, perennial, reactive nonsense from a compromised leadership. Living in Nigeria has truly decimated your mind!
Re: Jangebe Abduction: Number Of Abductes Not Known - Zamfara Government by wellmax(m): 1:49pm On Feb 26, 2021
rontolo:

You are such an IGNORANT pleb! Warfare is no longer about numbers. It’s capabilities and technology. That’s why you have spec ops. Remote location or not, the govt have a responsibility to protect its citizens, to have a plan to do so and be seen to be doing so. The incompetent and backward system has damaged your mind to the extent you expect little. Special ops units are force multipliers.

How can a nation not have a rapid response unit to react, even if it takes one hour to get there by chinook troop transport. Where are the drone to monitor and tract. I feel sorry for Nigeria, not only because of the present crop of incompetent leaders, but the likes of you coming up.

Utterly hopeless. If funds is the issue, it’s the responsibility of our leaders to reduce recurrent expenditure, reduce the number is planes in Buhari’s fleet and get acquire 5 chinook helicopters for rapid response.

This is leadership. Living in Nigeria has truly damaged your mind.

Ode’

I am actually wasting time with you. Bye
Re: Jangebe Abduction: Number Of Abductes Not Known - Zamfara Government by Foolishbuhari: 2:24pm On Feb 26, 2021
President99:
None was a better choice! Believe it or not, both Buhari and Atiku are fulani supremacists! The issue currently bewildering Nigeria now is Fulani herdsmen. And these fulani elites irrespective of their political affiliations have the same mindset! Weeks back, a governor, who was a former minister and senator in the person of Bala Mohammed said that Fulanis have right to bear arms! Furthermore, Atiku right hand man, Sheikh Gumi who was among those who broker peace deal between Atiku and Obasanjo, is now the spokesman of Fulani bandits.

My man, Life is about choices. You may not like Atiku but if you're honest with yourself, you'll know he was better in every way that that vegetable buhari.

What accusation of tribalism has he been involved in? He's an employer of labour. This is a man Who is conversant with building things. What has buhari ever built or pioneered in his life?

Nigeria has, and will always have the southern and Northern divide. But no one has ever made it as glaring as buhari. Where murderous folks go into a killing frenzy and the government defends them? Ain't it your brother Lai who has been on a macabre dance of shame defending terrorists?

Is he not the one saying they can't be proscribed because they're not looking to split the country? Whereas their actions have strained the cohesion of this country to the brinks? What has you people's leader said about the fulani menace ravaging your region?

You still think the fulanis leaders are your problem? With selfish southern leaders they'll always have willing tools!
Re: Jangebe Abduction: Number Of Abductes Not Known - Zamfara Government by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2021
wellmax:
There is clearly a grand plan to make Nigeria ungovernable.

Are you not ashamed of yourself?
Now it's a grand plan. Zombiesm leads to insanity las las
Re: Jangebe Abduction: Number Of Abductes Not Known - Zamfara Government by rontolo(m): 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2021
wellmax:

I am actually wasting time with you. Bye

The ratio of General population to police in the UK is 1,000 inhabitants to 3.4 officers. But try abduct 10 people from any part of the UK territory. You will see the difference, that organisation, capability, leadership is all the difference you need. You can station 100k of our current troops in a state like Zamfara and they will still fall short - low morale, poor weaponry, poor leadership, nepotism - drains the soul of any force
Re: Jangebe Abduction: Number Of Abductes Not Known - Zamfara Government by wellmax(m): 5:21pm On Feb 26, 2021
rontolo:

The ratio of General population to police in the UK is 1,000 inhabitants to 3.4 officers. But try abduct 10 people from any part of the UK territory. You will see the difference, that organisation, capability, leadership is all the difference you need. You can station 100k of our current troops in a state like Zamfara and they will still fall short - low morale, poor weaponry, poor leadership, nepotism - drains the soul of any force

When I said arguing with you is a waste of time I know what I was saying.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_and_dependencies_by_number_of_police_officers

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Operation Hadin Kai: Troops Quell Boko Haram Terrorists Attack On Damboa / Killers Of 5-Year-Old Hanifa Arraigned In Court, Case Adjourned Till February 9 / Enugu: Ebeano Family Endorses Ugwuanyi As Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.