Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

How Were They Able To Win In The Ecomog War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Were They Able To Win In The Ecomog War (225 Views)

Atiku: I’ll Restore ECOMOG To Improve National Security / Senator Danbaba Names 10 Northern States PDP Will Win In 2019 / "Buhari Will Never Win In Kano" - Kwankwaso's Aide Hits Back At Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Were They Able To Win In The Ecomog War by Lloydfather(m): 11:04am On Feb 26, 2021
I grow up to hear the story of how Nigeria Army fought to bring peace in far away seria lone. but ordinary Boko haram war they are finding it difficult. now almost all the states in the north has arm terrorist terrorising the locals.

I'm worried, if they can't destroy Boko haram all this year's. with this new Cheik Gumi's Enterprises of Bandits, how are the armies going to cope with it.
Re: How Were They Able To Win In The Ecomog War by nnaetobi(m): 11:25am On Feb 26, 2021
Nigeria was sane then, but now terrorists have taken over
Re: How Were They Able To Win In The Ecomog War by istina: 11:46am On Feb 26, 2021
The military then was better equipped and well funded
That was when we were giant of africa but now even dwarfs of africa are better than us.
God forbid Nigeria to go into war with Chad we are doomed because their army is more sophisticated and better organised than ours at the moment.

(1) (Reply)

After Blockade Saga Predict The Next Drama In The Country / Why Are They All Silent / Yoruba Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.