Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,512 members, 7,954,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:52 PM

Rationalisations For Christianity (Africa) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rationalisations For Christianity (Africa) (1633 Views)

Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? / Rrefutable’ Mathematical Proof For Christianity / Nigerian Bishop: Muslims Leaving Islam For Christianity Due To Islamic Terrorism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rationalisations For Christianity (Africa) by UyiIredia(m): 5:44pm On Nov 04, 2015
Should be back to this later.
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity (Africa) by UyiIredia(m): 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
UyiIredia:
• My pastor was fond of mocking Mobutu Seseseko for wearing 2 wristwatches.

I also laughed until I came up with a hypothesis: Is it possible that the guy had 1 wristwatch constantly set to the time in his country (Congo) and the other to whatever part of the world he was travelling to. 

It is easy to laugh at a person's actions until you see the bigger picture (or you infer/find out what drives such actions)

Still makes me laugh. Introspection is good for the soul.
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity (Africa) by plaetton: 3:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
UyiIredia:
• Africans are fools. They talk much, live short and thank God for everything. Europeans (Russians and Americans) are wise, they walk about, talk less and do not bother about God. Asians foreknew the concept of yin-yang, ergo, they think well, work well and live well. I do not know whether they are wise or fools. They are the excluded middle (Rev 21:27)

This one is golden.

It is indeed sad when a person approaches the light, and then, afraid of the same light, turns back to the darkness.

I wonder what ever happened to this young poster . undecided
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity (Africa) by CoolUsername: 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
plaetton:

This one is golden.

It is indeed sad when a person approaches the light, and then, afraid of the same light, turns back to the darkness.

I think we broke him.

1 Like

Re: Rationalisations For Christianity (Africa) by UyiIredia(m): 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2015
The concept of reincarnation could be hidden in Rev 21; focus on verse 5 where it talks about the first resurrection.
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity (Africa) by UyiIredia(m): 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
plaetton:

This one is golden.

Like thehomer I ask YOU does darkness shine forth ? That poster is dead and gone and metamorphosizing.
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity (Africa) by UyiIredia(m): 7:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
The DEvil is always in the DEtails. Thats why atheists allow lots of details in various sciences confuse them about the truth in .

And further, my son, be admonished by these. Of making many books there is no end, and much study is wearisome to the flesh. Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God and keep His commandments, For this is man’s all.
Ecclesiastes 12:12-13 NKJV
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity (Africa) by UyiIredia(m): 7:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
I am just like a kid and many Africans. Rich in talent but low in concentration. Europeans on the other hand apply maximum concentration to perform their wondrous works.
Re: Rationalisations For Christianity (Africa) by UyiIredia(m): 6:22am On Feb 02, 2016
Changing history to make it look like whites built the great civilization of Egypt as opposed to blacks, specifically, blacks of West Africa, is one of the greatest lies of our time. Proper research of the Bible as well as reading the right books can confirm this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What It Means To Follow Jesus: By Dag Heward Mills. / True Meaning Of Worship / The CallED, The SanctifiED And The PreservED - An Exposition On Jude Verse One.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.