Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Help On Info About An Investment Club - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help On Info About An Investment Club (1273 Views)

Price Of A Young Calf? And More Info About Cattle Farming In Nigeria please / Starting 'Acta Non Verba' an Investment Club / How To Start An Investment Club? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Info About An Investment Club by Guarantor(m): 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2011
Did anybody in the house knows about an investment club with a registration fee of $270 Alert-Pay and shares 75% of it's profit monthly which is at present valued at $1,600 per month. The major business of the Club involves providing services such Shopping Mall, Payment Processing, Travels and Tours, Training and Education etc. The Club pays out 75% of global profits generated to its members, which is presently $1,600 monthly.
Re: Help On Info About An Investment Club by omachi1026(m): 4:22pm On Apr 11, 2011
Wooo i am interested, let me have the details oobidike@gmail.com
Re: Help On Info About An Investment Club by okpanach: 10:57am On Apr 12, 2011
that is a awesome. i need info about that . okpana_chy@yahoo.com
Re: Help On Info About An Investment Club by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 11:22am On May 10, 2012
Hi! !!I do not want to talk much and I do not have that time

Will YOU like to know How To Make $37 daily,Instantly & consistently with Your Liberty Reserve and AlertPay Accounts?

N.B:Liberty Reserve and AlertPay accounts are both FREE online accounts that support Nigeria and can be operated from Nigeria without changing your IP address and you can start using them immediately you open it though AlertPay do advise us to get verified straight away but you can start using it the moment you open it and get it verified later though getting verified is a small thing to do as I have a PERSONAL PRO verified account.
Download the guide FREE of charge here=>http://2go.wall.fm/forum/topic/27
Re: Help On Info About An Investment Club by Pola1(m): 2:03am On May 11, 2012
Pls send me info.peteruonline@yahoo.com
Re: Help On Info About An Investment Club by Nobody: 8:16am On May 11, 2012
IF YOU NEED MAXIMUM INCOME WITH YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT, KINDLY VISIT www[dot]fixed-investment[dot]webs[dot]com

THE PROGRAM IS 100% SAFE TO EARN MONEY, I AM A MEMBERS SINCE IT STARTED AND I AM EARNING FROM IT.

NOTE: Copy and paste link to your browser, then replace [dot] to .
Re: Help On Info About An Investment Club by lindseynicole: 2:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
The visits and travel organizations are accountable for the each and every kind of visits in own and diverse countries. There are various people who needs to visit better places in their own and diverse countries. People when in doubt considers that they can manage each and every things related to visits and travel anyway it is unfeasible without help of a travel administrators.

In case we talk about Australia there are various spots which people would like visit like Cairns, Great Ocean Road, Sydney, Kakadu National Park, Kangaroo Island, Nambung National Park and Magnetic Island. There are various visits and travel organization supplier which are advancing web booking office. Those people who are nature noteworthy others may need to have visits in Australia.

The Kokoda Track | Kokoda Track Tours

(1) (Reply)

Warren Buffet Says To Congress, "Stop Coddling The Super-rich'' / How To Get A 14 Seater Bus From Cotonu Transport / Please Help!!! Etisalat is killing me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.