Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,467 members, 7,850,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

Imo, The Supreme Court Jurists And The Ills Of Democracy By Eberechukwu Lebechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo, The Supreme Court Jurists And The Ills Of Democracy By Eberechukwu Lebechi (13718 Views)

Lawyers Lambast Judges Amid Controversy Surrounding Flying Of Jurists To London / Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) / Uzodimma: Despite Attacks In Imo, The People Are Happier Under My Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo, The Supreme Court Jurists And The Ills Of Democracy By Eberechukwu Lebechi by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 26, 2021
ipobarethieves:
undecided Allow HOPE UZODIMA to clean Imo state of filthy nonsense there.Okorocha the status ex gov is a thief..Ihedioha isn't a saint .Abi,where Ihedioha see money he take buy that bus machine sad? Imolites pipu money focus.
they don't need a saint, they need the winner... that's all

2 Likes

Re: Imo, The Supreme Court Jurists And The Ills Of Democracy By Eberechukwu Lebechi by udemzyudex(m): 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2021
TGM2015:
Finished Reading.

The first thing is to acknowledge that the Supreme Court judgement was based on valid evidence. The case brought to the court is of unlawful voiding of votes. The INEC cancel some votes illegally, the votes were cancelled based on assumptions that it was corruptly obtained after the PO have declared result, election sheets were signed and pasted with copies given to all relevant stakeholders.

According to our current electoral law, no law can void a validly declared votes. This is reason why some smart crook politicians make sure that results were never declared in polling units where they are not winning. The courts, including the Supreme Court never imposed a candidate on Imo State residents, they only agreed to the subsisting law, accept all illegal cancelled votes, take the summation of the new figures, and declared the person/party with highest votes winner.

The most recent elections where Supreme Court imposed candidates on voters are Bayelsa and Zamfara states where Supreme Court nullified majority votes casted and called them wasted votes because of error of either the candidates or the party.

In Zamfara over 80% of the total votes casted were total ignored, in all fairness, the court should have ordered a new election. Our media are not seeing that are injustice and impositions but it does not suit what they want to sell.

Rubbish talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo, The Supreme Court Jurists And The Ills Of Democracy By Eberechukwu Lebechi by thundafire: 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2021
TGM2015:
Finished Reading.

The first thing is to acknowledge that the Supreme Court judgement was based on valid evidence. The case brought to the court is of unlawful voiding of votes. The INEC cancel some votes illegally, the votes were cancelled based on assumptions that it was corruptly obtained after the PO have declared result, election sheets were signed and pasted with copies given to all relevant stakeholders.

According to our current electoral law, no law can void a validly declared votes. This is reason why some smart crook politicians make sure that results were never declared in polling units where they are not winning. The courts, including the Supreme Court never imposed a candidate on Imo State residents, they only agreed to the subsisting law, accept all illegal cancelled votes, take the summation of the new figures, and declared the person/party with highest votes winner.

The most recent elections where Supreme Court imposed candidates on voters are Bayelsa and Zamfara states where Supreme Court nullified majority votes casted and called them wasted votes because of error of either the candidates or the party.

In Zamfara over 80% of the total votes casted were total ignored, in all fairness, the court should have ordered a new election. Our media are not seeing that are injustice and impositions but it does not suit what they want to sell.
u are wrong. Hope claim to be candidate of two party and he came 4th in the election. Then because of the bribe in the supreme court they allocated all the votes to Hope in which it is assumed that no other party got votes but except Hope. As for ur comparison in Zamfara state,APC primaries was declared void and after getting a backdoor appeal judgement,the supreme court removed them because they didn't follow their own party constitution and we're busy fighting themselves in court

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo, The Supreme Court Jurists And The Ills Of Democracy By Eberechukwu Lebechi by thundafire: 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2021
post=99441586:
Just give us a better nation that will deserve, that is all we are asking for.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.
God bless Nigeria.
shut up. See the Buhari u voted and campaign for I know u are receiving it hot and u should just keep quiet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo, The Supreme Court Jurists And The Ills Of Democracy By Eberechukwu Lebechi by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2021
ipobarethieves:
undecided Allow HOPE UZODIMA to clean Imo state of filthy nonsense there.Okorocha the status ex gov is a thief..Ihedioha isn't a saint .Abi,where Ihedioha see money he take buy that bus machine sad? Imolites pipu money focus.

SHUT UP THERE!!!
FACE YOUR STATE THAT HAS BEEN DESTROYED BY FULANI TERRORISTS!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo, The Supreme Court Jurists And The Ills Of Democracy By Eberechukwu Lebechi by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 6:18pm On Feb 26, 2021
TGM2015:
Finished Reading.

SHUT UP YOU IGNORANT BOY!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Imo, The Supreme Court Jurists And The Ills Of Democracy By Eberechukwu Lebechi by Rickylambert: 6:26pm On Feb 26, 2021
ipobarethieves:
you are enemy of justice,equity and good conscience.Imo state people made decision and thus should be respected.
Re: Imo, The Supreme Court Jurists And The Ills Of Democracy By Eberechukwu Lebechi by ogunsbanjul(m): 6:35pm On Feb 26, 2021
Thanks for the enlightenment. it's not all paid writers that know the truth and facts explained by you.
TGM2015:
Finished Reading.

Re: Imo, The Supreme Court Jurists And The Ills Of Democracy By Eberechukwu Lebechi by PROUDIGBO(m): 6:41pm On Feb 26, 2021
ipobarethieves:

This one here seems to have missed the drift of the OP! The OP is stating that Ndi Imo didn’t vote for that usurper presently posing as governor, and the decision of the so called ‘supreme court’ stood justice on its head!

Now where have i heard this empty talk of, ‘he’s coming to phight kwarruption’ before? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo, The Supreme Court Jurists And The Ills Of Democracy By Eberechukwu Lebechi by fof1: 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2021
AnonPoet:
Imo, the Supreme Court Jurists and the Ills of Democracy

https://leaders.ng/imo-the-supreme-court-jurists-and-the-ills-of-democracy-by-eberechukwu-lebechi/

Okorocha's Apologist Writing Rubbish to Pls his Pay Master. Rochas Messed up Imo in 8years Turning her to his Personal Family Farm Yard. Hope Uzo...is Doing a Good Job on him Pls . Supreme Court or Not,Rochas Sucked Imo beyond reason and should be Purged. Pls Keep Ur Filty Sentiment of Deceitful arrangements. Even if Emeka had come in, Rochas would not have had it better.His Rots was too Glaring and Painful...Gross Abuse of Power beyond Good Reasonings. Okorocha remains a Monumental Shame and inept Political Leader bereft of basic Nolez...with empty BRAGGING.
Re: Imo, The Supreme Court Jurists And The Ills Of Democracy By Eberechukwu Lebechi by ejanla077: 6:57pm On Feb 26, 2021
PatriotExact:
IPOB sponsored

Personally, I detest the imo state governor. But It is clear that the writer is from a crop of the dissident miscreant group called Igbos

I am AkpanAkwaIBom, I am UdoUyo

I torture Igbos for a living

Please patronize me

Conehead what has dis got to do wit Ipob... Yoruba Muslim conehead...
Re: Imo, The Supreme Court Jurists And The Ills Of Democracy By Eberechukwu Lebechi by discusant: 6:59pm On Feb 26, 2021
AnonPoet:
Imo, the Supreme Court Jurists and the Ills of Democracy

https://leaders.ng/imo-the-supreme-court-jurists-and-the-ills-of-democracy-by-eberechukwu-lebechi/

The governor is fighting official corruption.

Carry your yeye analysis to elsewhere.
Re: Imo, The Supreme Court Jurists And The Ills Of Democracy By Eberechukwu Lebechi by ejanla077: 7:00pm On Feb 26, 2021
blinking001:
My problem with people from the yeast AKA ipobians is that they never criticize their bad leaders...the menace of bad leadership in Imo state is only a microcosm of what the entire eastern region is facing...from Abia to Enugu to Anambra they've all been plagued with bad leadership...what borders me is the sworn silence of secrecy by their people..they never criticize their leaders but will always masturbate with any news that involves our darling president and Tinubu...well Ebonyi state seems to be an exception.....let's all work together so that Nigeria can be great for us and our unborn children...wanting out isn't the solution because this same set of touts will still lead in the newly formed republic....Nigeria must be great..
God bless President Buhari
God bless the federal Republic of Nigeria

My problem wit coneheads from sad waste.

They never criticise thr leader.. But will mastubate in IPOB and great Igbo people matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo, The Supreme Court Jurists And The Ills Of Democracy By Eberechukwu Lebechi by ejanla077: 7:02pm On Feb 26, 2021
ogunsbanjul:
Thanks for the enlightenment. it's not all paid writers that know the truth and facts explained by you.

I hope you did not believe the lies the guy posted u there..
From Imo state to Zamfara state. Except you re apc...
Re: Imo, The Supreme Court Jurists And The Ills Of Democracy By Eberechukwu Lebechi by LCling: 7:24pm On Feb 26, 2021
One popular joke (like prayer point) in imo nw is supreme court disqualified Uche Nwosu for valid double nomination by 2 parties , bt failed to disqualify APC for valid double nomination of 2 candidate for one office, rather take emaka away as sacrifice for atonement . gods of supreme nothing is injustice before give me my own hope for my sin I have atoned in ashes.
I kukuma leave the prayer hall cos I don't understand wetin concern present Nigeria supreme court with justice .I saved my Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo, The Supreme Court Jurists And The Ills Of Democracy By Eberechukwu Lebechi by blinking001(m): 7:51pm On Feb 26, 2021
ejanla077:

My problem wit coneheads from sad waste.

They never criticise thr leader.. But will mastubate in IPOB and great Igbo people matter
Wahala....I'm not from south west...I'm not coneheaded.. grin
Re: Imo, The Supreme Court Jurists And The Ills Of Democracy By Eberechukwu Lebechi by samwillyco1(m): 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2021
TGM2015:
Finished Reading.

Please also explain how the total number of votes Casted exceeded the total number of accredited voters during the election after the summation of the later votes cancelled before by the INEC. Thanks
Re: Imo, The Supreme Court Jurists And The Ills Of Democracy By Eberechukwu Lebechi by pasol4real(m): 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2021
PatriotExact:
IPOB sponsored

Personally, I detest the imo state governor. But It is clear that the writer is from a crop of the dissident miscreant group called Igbos

Please patronize me
Keep hiding your afonja identity just to troll iPob.
No true son of Akwaibom would hate iPob
Re: Imo, The Supreme Court Jurists And The Ills Of Democracy By Eberechukwu Lebechi by yaki84: 8:46pm On Feb 26, 2021
TGM2015:
Finished Reading.

U don't know what happened in IMO state, so kindly shut up.
First supreme court declared that nwosu had double nomination as per he was nominated both by AA n APC so his candidacy was declared null n void.
Not just him but APC, so how come supreme gave hope whose party already has been disqualified the winner of that election?
Another rubbish they did was accepting results that hope tendered in court, result that had no inec stamp or any party agents signature. Only hope knew how he concocted those results yet the court admitted it. So bros just allow this pass, I pray it won't turn back n hunt the same man some day.
As for zamfara, the party ApC had issues in their primaries, two factions presented two different candidates. The couldn't agree on a can didate till the window inec gave for submission of candidates by parties elapse. The court did the right thing. Bayelsa was based on infractions on the deputy govrship candidates particulars abi credentials. So the case between bayelsa, zamfara n IMO are totally different. Zamfara shared the same scenario with rivers state. APC was penalized from fielding candidates for the entire state n senate, reps and house of assembly elections. That's why APC had to front AAC party in that election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo, The Supreme Court Jurists And The Ills Of Democracy By Eberechukwu Lebechi by blueAgent(m): 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2021
blinking001:
My problem with people from the yeast AKA ipobians is that they never criticize their bad leaders...the menace of bad leadership in Imo state is only a microcosm of what the entire eastern region is facing...from Abia to Enugu to Anambra they've all been plagued with bad leadership...what borders me is the sworn silence of secrecy by their people..they never criticize their leaders but will always masturbate with any news that involves our darling president and Tinubu...well Ebonyi state seems to be an exception.....let's all work together so that Nigeria can be great for us and our unborn children...wanting out isn't the solution because this same set of touts will still lead in the newly formed republic....Nigeria must be great..
God bless President Buhari
God bless the federal Republic of Nigeria

Clown spotted.
When will you wean yourself off APC Dick?
Re: Imo, The Supreme Court Jurists And The Ills Of Democracy By Eberechukwu Lebechi by blueAgent(m): 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2021
Kingspin:

Uzodinma vs Ihedioha/SC./2019.

Remain the seven wonders of Nigerian democracy.

I don laugh tire.

Wonder indeed.
Re: Imo, The Supreme Court Jurists And The Ills Of Democracy By Eberechukwu Lebechi by blueAgent(m): 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2021
TGM2015:
Finished Reading.

Clown must you comment, knowing that your comment is senseless.
Re: Imo, The Supreme Court Jurists And The Ills Of Democracy By Eberechukwu Lebechi by blinking001(m): 9:50pm On Feb 26, 2021
blueAgent:

Clown spotted.
When will you wean yourself off APC Dick?
Re: Imo, The Supreme Court Jurists And The Ills Of Democracy By Eberechukwu Lebechi by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 26, 2021
pasol4real:

Keep hiding your afonja identity just to troll iPob.
No true son of Akwaibom would hate iPob

You are a depraved fool to think that the people of Akwa Ibom (may Peace and progress be her future), see you as humans.

You are animals even to your own selves.

Go back to the forest you puppy of a wild dog.
Re: Imo, The Supreme Court Jurists And The Ills Of Democracy By Eberechukwu Lebechi by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 26, 2021
ejanla077:

Conehead what has dis got to do wit Ipob... Yoruba Muslim conehead...

That is the reason why Nnamdi Kanu is being paid by the Hausa oligarchs to keep the Southeast in perpetual confusion.
Re: Imo, The Supreme Court Jurists And The Ills Of Democracy By Eberechukwu Lebechi by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 26, 2021
Mitsurugi:

Keep kwayet! If you want attention ask politely.

I do, but if the attention comes from the depraved gullible fools called Igbos, I'll feel sick. Just like your comment made me sick.
Re: Imo, The Supreme Court Jurists And The Ills Of Democracy By Eberechukwu Lebechi by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 26, 2021
amanzejude:
Werey
Igbo boy
Re: Imo, The Supreme Court Jurists And The Ills Of Democracy By Eberechukwu Lebechi by 3Ceagle(m): 2:07am On Feb 27, 2021
TGM2015:
Finished Reading.

Our judges are lazy and make law look rigid and robotic.what has the judgement added to our jurisprudence? A Judgements that has been faulted by nature. If having accepted the corrupt votes, did they not take notice that the fiqures did not add up and so should not have declared Hope Uzodinma but asked INEC to cancelled the entire election or carry out a fresh election in the affected area. The court also ignored their earlier judgement on Uche Nwosu.
Re: Imo, The Supreme Court Jurists And The Ills Of Democracy By Eberechukwu Lebechi by idahme(m): 4:12am On Feb 27, 2021
TGM2015:
Finished Reading.

It seems u are unaware that a month before Hooe's ruling there was a ruling on who was the authentic candidate of APC. Supreme Court declared Nwosu as the candidate and subsequently disqualified APC and AA for nominating one person for the post of the Governor. The two parties had no candidate and the same Supreme Court gave one of the party the position one month later even without contesting the position as they said a month earlier , how do you reconcile that as not
Re: Imo, The Supreme Court Jurists And The Ills Of Democracy By Eberechukwu Lebechi by Tumadre: 4:29am On Feb 27, 2021
Lol you mean you are trash

PatriotExact:
IPOB sponsored

Please patronize me
Re: Imo, The Supreme Court Jurists And The Ills Of Democracy By Eberechukwu Lebechi by HRMK: 6:36am On Feb 27, 2021
obviously,u belong to the opposition!which of them?pdp....hahaha......u amuse me........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governors Shun Economic Council For Amaechi / How I Will Defeat Buhari — Kingsley Moghalu / FG, South East Leaders Reiterate Commitment To Unity, Stability Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.