Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Buhari Won’t Be President – Bakare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Won’t Be President – Bakare (964 Views)

Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP / Senate Rule Forgery: Buhari Won’t Stop Trial Of Suspects – Presidency / Why Buhari Won’t Intervene In NASS Crisis – Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Won’t Be President – Bakare by naijavotes: 9:24pm On Apr 10, 2011
Buhari won’t be president – Bakare

By Pastor Tunde Bakare

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art20061002624695

The Serving Overseer of The Latter Rain Assembly, Lagos, Pastor Tunde Bakare, on Sunday said the dream of a former military President, Gen. Ibrahim Babangida, to rule the nation in 2007 would fail. Bakare, who spoke at a special programme of the church titled, ‘If the truth must be told” in Lagos, said the script to install Babangida was already being acted out. He said, “As it is right now, only God can stop IBB from becoming the president of this nation again. You are likely to disagree but the strategy to bring him back has been perfected and the script is being acted out. “But there is good news there because God has shown me how to stop him.” The cleric, who did not tell his audience the strategy to stop the Minna-based General from becoming the president in 2007, added that none of the presidential front runners would make Aso Rock. Bakare said, “Let me tell you the truth by the spirit of God, neither (President Olusegun Obasanjo), OBJ, Atiku (Abubakar), IBB and this tall one, (Muhammadu) Buhari are part of the new. They are part of the old that is decaying. That old one is passing away. The new is emerging and these ones are not part of that new.”

The pastor, whose prophecy in 1999, shortly after Obasanjo was elected president, caused a major outcry, said the prophecy was not informed by hatred for the person of the President or a dislike for the country. He said, “I love my country and I love the President. I pray for my country too on regular basis. I do not wish Obasanjo or any other person any evil. But my concern is for my country and what God has put in my heart to tell the nation. I suppose that the over 1,000 pastors that gathered to pray against the March 7, 1999 prophecy now know better.” Making references to his 1993 and 1999 prophecies, Bakare declared that only the counsel of God would prevail in the nation’s situations. “When God warns his people, he only wants them to repent of their evil ways and seek forgiveness. God is not interested in killing anybody,” he said,

Buhari is an incurable Jihadist, intolerant and clannish

By Pastor Tunde Bakare
Re: Buhari Won’t Be President – Bakare by r231(m): 9:33pm On Apr 10, 2011
hmmmmm the article says IBB

IBB won’t be president in 2007 –Bakare
Re: Buhari Won’t Be President – Bakare by hbrednic: 9:34pm On Apr 10, 2011
naijavotes:

Buhari won’t be president – Bakare

By Pastor Tunde Bakare

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art20061002624695

The Serving Overseer of The Latter Rain Assembly, Lagos, Pastor Tunde Bakare, on Sunday said the dream of a former military President, Gen. Ibrahim Babangida, to rule the nation in 2007 would fail. Bakare, who spoke at a special programme of the church titled, ‘If the truth must be told” in Lagos, said the script to install Babangida was already being acted out. He said, “As it is right now, only God can stop IBB from becoming the president of this nation again. You are likely to disagree but the strategy to bring him back has been perfected and the script is being acted out. “But there is good news there because God has shown me how to stop him.” The cleric, who did not tell his audience the strategy to stop the Minna-based General from becoming the president in 2007, added that none of the presidential front runners would make Aso Rock. Bakare said, “Let me tell you the truth by the spirit of God, neither (President Olusegun Obasanjo), OBJ, Atiku (Abubakar), IBB and this tall one, (Muhammadu) Buhari are part of the new. They are part of the old that is decaying. That old one is passing away. The new is emerging and these ones are not part of that new.”
The pastor, whose prophecy in 1999, shortly after Obasanjo was elected president, caused a major outcry, said the prophecy was not informed by hatred for the person of the President or a dislike for the country. He said, “I love my country and I love the President. I pray for my country too on regular basis. I do not wish Obasanjo or any other person any evil. But my concern is for my country and what God has put in my heart to tell the nation. I suppose that the over 1,000 pastors that gathered to pray against the March 7, 1999 prophecy now know better.” Making references to his 1993 and 1999 prophecies, Bakare declared that only the counsel of God would prevail in the nation’s situations. “When God warns his people, he only wants them to repent of their evil ways and seek forgiveness. God is not interested in killing anybody,” he said,

Buhari is an incurable Jihadist, intolerant and clannish

By Pastor Tunde Bakare

prophet indeed cheesy
Re: Buhari Won’t Be President – Bakare by Dave6: 9:47pm On Apr 10, 2011
the strategy to bring him back has been perfected and the script is being acted out. “But there is good news there because God has shown me how to stop him.”  The cleric, who did not tell his audience the strategy to stop the . . .

We don see the strategy!
Na to get there first abi?
Re: Buhari Won’t Be President – Bakare by Adanora: 10:29pm On Apr 10, 2011
Some of ur post in dis nairaland is just funny. U keep contradictin urselve. Everytin jaga jaga 4 nairaland. Fake stories everywhere in nairaland. Fake! Fake! Fake!
Re: Buhari Won’t Be President – Bakare by naijavotes: 11:03pm On Apr 10, 2011
@adanora- why are u closing ur eyes to truth? The punch newspaper is there as a reference. u are just fucking up!
Re: Buhari Won’t Be President – Bakare by naijavotes: 11:11pm On Apr 10, 2011
I don't like people who talk nonsense even when the evidence is there to see

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Update Me Of Election Progress In Nigeria. / Election Results Now Live on Channels T.v / Congratulations To Prof. Attahiru Jega And Inec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.