Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

My Wife Is The Reason For My Success - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is The Reason For My Success (6307 Views)

"My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband / My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job / My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is The Reason For My Success by spyder880(m): 11:42pm On Apr 10, 2011
Most times I log on to the family section, I am always shocked by the type of stories I see here. But mine is different, for the past 7 years, I live with an angel, a perfect girl who seems to know all I need and is ready to sacrifice her happiness to satisfy me first. I owe this woman so much in my heart but dont know how to tell her. I am scared that she might change if I let her know how useful and supporting she has been all these years.
Is there something am doing right that other men are not doing, or is there something about her which she is shady and she is hiding?
Re: My Wife Is The Reason For My Success by kandiikane(m): 11:50pm On Apr 10, 2011
Spider just appreciate your wife it is hard to come by women like that. It does not mean she is hiding something or been shady you better stop thinking like that before she finds out and you lose her, And she will not change if you tell her how much you appreciate her, women love been appreciated.

See men just because a woman who is ready to sacrifice everything for her man they think she is hiding something,

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is The Reason For My Success by spyder880(m): 12:04am On Apr 11, 2011
@ kandiikane, its not like I dont appreciate her, I do. But sometimes I wonder why the intensity of love and kindness.
Re: My Wife Is The Reason For My Success by kandiikane(m): 12:07am On Apr 11, 2011
Well that is love isn't it, Have you heard R.kellys song."when a woman loves, she loves for real". listen to it and do not question the intensity of her love and kindness
Re: My Wife Is The Reason For My Success by Nekai(f): 1:30am On Apr 11, 2011
This is really nice. smiley Trust her love. Not every woman is secure enough in who they are to be able to support her husband the way he needs to be supported. Don't look to other people and their problems. It's just that the negative stories may get more attention, and sometimes also can attract negative people. Every woman doesn't harbor these traits, so after 7 years I think it's safe to say that your wife is sincere.
Re: My Wife Is The Reason For My Success by Thirst4Lif: 3:58am On Apr 11, 2011
But sometimes I wonder why the intensity of love and kindness.

This is a new one! I've seen complaints from men because the woman always wants money or

because she cheats, never saw a complaint from someone who seems to have the

perfect life.
Re: My Wife Is The Reason For My Success by iice(f): 4:33am On Apr 11, 2011
Do little things sporadically to show how much you treasure her.
Hmmm i don't think you should be questioning her if you've been with her that long, well so long as you know her undecided
Re: My Wife Is The Reason For My Success by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 11, 2011
or is there something about her which she is shady and she is hiding?

in 7 years of living with her, this is what you come up with?

sounds to me like you're ogling to have an affair.

i know this place will soon be flooded with fake stories from the usual multiple ids now.
Re: My Wife Is The Reason For My Success by spyder880(m): 8:46am On Apr 11, 2011
well I thank God for his blessings, and the surprising thing is that I didnt even go through a rigorous search for a 'good' girl before I met her. It was just a chance meeting and we were arranging the marriage two weeks later. She has 3 kids and wants more, but am thinking of stopping at 3. She gets up to bath them every morning before fixing the meals for all of us and doing the laundry/cleaning and any other domestic works diligently.
The nature of my work makes me stay outdoors almost daily but business is good. She doesnt demand for money, except money for our feeding, and she makes sure I eat well. She does ZERO makeup and dont like too much clothes, she believes I should invest all excesses and grow my business. She teaches the kids and helps in their studies.
The one that gets me cracking is that she thinks I am one of her kids, joking that am her first son, only that I grew too tall! She is very caring. She says she wants to work if I will permit her, but when I expressed concerns about the kids care if she starts working, she opted to learn fashion designing and tailoring. She is so humble, neighbors were surprised to see an 'Oga wife' bending low to learn tailoring, and she is a full graduate! I intend to set up a fashion shop for her as soon as she is ready.
We dont have a maid, and she has successfully seperated her family and their needs from our marital affairs. Me, I did the same with my people because these outside influences suck out the sweetness of marriage.
I wish to meet and marry her in my next life.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is The Reason For My Success by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 11, 2011
^^well, good for you but i think your wife needs to keep you on your toes so you dont get too complacent.

ie give you an occasional cause for alarm every now and then [nothing serious however]

sounds like she finds fulfilment in caring for others and putting their needs before her own. Not everybody has that nature.
Re: My Wife Is The Reason For My Success by cescky(m): 9:33am On Apr 11, 2011
spyder i envy u oo wink wink

faithfully: grin i have written this same things about my wife,

just handle things well so that when my time arrives u'll give me some counselling wink
Re: My Wife Is The Reason For My Success by spyder880(m): 9:49am On Apr 11, 2011
@ cescky, the God who did it for me can do it for you, just believe in the best, it shall happen.
Re: My Wife Is The Reason For My Success by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 11, 2011
spyder880:

well I thank God for his blessings, and the surprising thing is that I didnt even go through a rigorous search for a 'good' girl before I met her. It was just a chance meeting and we were arranging the marriage two weeks later. She has 3 kids and wants more, but am thinking of stopping at 3. She gets up to bath them every morning before fixing the meals for all of us and doing the laundry/cleaning and any other domestic works diligently.
The nature of my work makes me stay outdoors almost daily but business is good. She doesnt demand for money, except money for our feeding, and she makes sure I eat well. She does ZERO makeup and dont like too much clothes, she believes I should invest all excesses and grow my business. She teaches the kids and helps in their studies.
The one that gets me cracking is that she thinks I am one of her kids, joking that am her first son, only that I grew too tall! She is very caring. She says she wants to work if I will permit her, but when I expressed concerns about the kids care if she starts working, she opted to learn fashion designing and tailoring. She is so humble, neighbors were surprised to see an 'Oga wife' bending low to learn tailoring, and she is a full graduate! I intend to set up a fashion shop for her as soon as she is ready.
We dont have a maid, and she has successfully seperated her family and their needs from our marital affairs. Me, I did the same with my people because these outside influences suck out the sweetness of marriage.
I wish to meet and marry her in my next life.

I'm really happy for you . . .

Funny enough, most women are that way from the start.  But somewhere along the line, after a long line of opportunists, greedy/selfish people, and people who just take advantage of their good hearts, women learn to become a little bit tougher. Good for your wife that she has all her good attributes in tact to bestow on her husband and children!

I used to meet a lot of people who told me how kind and humble I was and then they'll go right ahead and take advantage of that!  undecided  undecided  undecided

My advise to you . . . . try not to forget that a good heart gets better when appreciated! If your even get the need to exploit your wife's kindness, you might want to consider the consider the consequences first.
Re: My Wife Is The Reason For My Success by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 11, 2011
Ujujoan:

Funny enough, most women are that way from the start.  But somewhere along the line, after a long line of opportunists, greedy/selfish people, and people who just take advantage of their good hearts, women learn to become a little bit tougher. Good for your wife that she has all her good attributes in tact to bestow on her husband and children!

I used to meet a lot of people who told me how kind and humble I was and then they'll go right ahead and take advantage of that!  undecided  undecided  undecided

My advise to you . . . . try not to forget that a good heart gets better when appreciated! If your even get the need to exploit your wife's kindness, you might want to consider the consider the consequences first.  

Uju, may your days be long and fufilled, couldnt have said it better

@ OP, do things that reciprocates your wife's love and never ever take her for granted, very easy to fall into that trap. May the joy of your union last till the end of your days  smiley
Re: My Wife Is The Reason For My Success by Nekai(f): 10:13am On Apr 11, 2011
Ujujoan:

Funny enough, most women are that way from the start.  But somewhere along the line, after a long line of opportunists, greedy/selfish people, and people who just take advantage of their good hearts, women learn to become a little bit tougher. Good for your wife that she has all her good attributes in tact to bestow on her husband and children!

I used to meet a lot of people who told me how kind and humble I was and then they'll go right ahead and take advantage of that!  undecided  undecided  undecided

Agreed, unfortunately.
Re: My Wife Is The Reason For My Success by babyme1(f): 12:11pm On Apr 11, 2011
She sounds like my twin cool

You are a blessed man. Treasure what God has given you,and don't take her for granted. Women like us are hard to come by wink
Re: My Wife Is The Reason For My Success by kandiikane(m): 2:05pm On Apr 11, 2011
baby.me:

She sounds like my twin cool

You are a blessed man. Treasure what God has given you,and don't take her for granted. Women like us are hard to come by wink

Then we are triplets oooo,

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is The Reason For My Success by Abbycrown(f): 2:09pm On Apr 11, 2011
She's just like me and consider yourself lucky, cos women like us are rare. Just make sure you don't take her for granted.
Re: My Wife Is The Reason For My Success by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 11, 2011
@Uju-I couldn't have said it better.

@OP-just be thankful every single day, and don't give her reason to turn cold and stop doing all the things she is doing now.
Re: My Wife Is The Reason For My Success by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 11, 2011
Re: My Wife Is The Reason For My Success by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 11, 2011
true. which is why i said that whatever he is doing, he should keep it up. they have a great thing going.
Re: My Wife Is The Reason For My Success by dayokanu(m): 5:31pm On Apr 11, 2011
Ujujoan:

Funny enough, most women are that way from the start. But somewhere along the line, after a long line of opportunists, greedy/selfish people, and people who just take advantage of their good hearts, women learn to become a little bit tougher. Good for your wife that she has all her good attributes in tact to bestow on her husband and children!

I believe the reverse.

Many girls even at teenage have some twisted mentality about how a relationship should be.

A girl of 18 already thinks a man should be responsible for her financially and she is available only to the highest bidder for whatever she can gain from it. So how do opportunists form her ideas and opinion?

Just like you, I have seen many innocent guys that have been taken for a ride by women and actually became monsters themselves.

When we were in school we saw a lot. The loverboy guy who goes to the girls room, showers her with love but the moment the yahooyahoo, club boys come she dumps him like a piece of trash and hop into the guys car.

The Loverboy goes hurt and he plans his revenge on womenfolk.

@OP, Congratulation. You were able to get one of the endagered/extinct specie of good women left out there
Re: My Wife Is The Reason For My Success by kandiikane(m): 5:38pm On Apr 11, 2011
excuse me,

I do not need a man's money but I need to know if if you can financially afford for me because  if it comes to marriage can he can put in as much as I put in,

I do not expect him to shower me with gifts and money all I ask for when you take me out just pay without being asked is there anything wrong with that geez,
Re: My Wife Is The Reason For My Success by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 11, 2011
Seriously dayo your level of ignorance knows no rival and your posts are becoming quite irritating. In every gender there is a ''bad''. Do you wanna talk about the number of women that have dropped out of school to cater for their unborn child with no father? Do you know how many women have been raped and as a result of it have also ended up being lesbians? Look around NlD and see how many women open up threads complaining about their marriages and how bad their hubbys treat them. Go to the internet and count how many grown up kids are busy looking for their run away dads. Yes 18 yr olds have wisend up  now because of this and are not ready to become a mans footmat. It's left for you guys to grow some brain cells as well

A few days ago you called uju joan's friend ''mugu'' for loving a man with her whole being and here you are again talking about the male ''mugus'' nigerian gurls have ripped off their yahoo yahoo money but the only difference now is that the men have now become ''victims'' to you and  not ''mugus''

seriously now dayo define ''hypocrite''
Re: My Wife Is The Reason For My Success by dayokanu(m): 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2011
^^ there is something wrong with that.

If i have a daughter i would tell her to pay for everything and never depend on a man to pay for anything.

If i am spending equal money sending both of them(Boy and girl) to school why should one now depend on one for ANYTHING.

jennykadry:

Seriously dayo your level of ignorance knows no rival and your posts are becoming quite irritating. In every gender there is a ''bad''. Do you wanna talk about the number of women that have dropped out of school to cater for their unborn child with no father? Do you know how many women have been violated and as a result of it have also ended up being lesbians? Look around NlD and see how many women open up threads complaining about their marriages and how bad their hubbys treat them. Go to the internet and count how many grown up kids are busy looking for their run away dads. Yes 18 yr olds have wisend up now because of this and are not ready to become a mans footmat. It's left for you guys to grow some brain cells as well

seriously now dayo define ''hypocrite''

How come I didnt see this much vitriol directed at Uju's post which was similar to mine only addressed to the other gender.

Can you now spell HYPOCRITE?
Re: My Wife Is The Reason For My Success by dayokanu(m): 5:56pm On Apr 11, 2011
jennykadry:

Seriously dayo your level of ignorance knows no rival and your posts are becoming quite irritating. In every gender there is a ''bad''. Do you wanna talk about the number of women that have dropped out of school to cater for their unborn child with no father? Do you know how many women have been violated and as a result of it have also ended up being lesbians? Look around NlD and see how many women open up threads complaining about their marriages and how bad their hubbys treat them. Go to the internet and count how many grown up kids are busy looking for their run away dads. Yes 18 yr olds have wisend up now because of this and are not ready to become a mans footmat. It's left for you guys to grow some brain cells as well

If in your opinion like you stated above there is a bad in every gender, How come you hardly address the bad in one gender yet you feel irritated when someone uses the same logic you applaud against you.

Now can you define HYPOCRITE?

If Uju had said most people instead of most women are like that before bad experiences wouldnt it have sounded better rather you saw Dayos, but didnt see Ujus.

Jennykadry are you having a laugh?
Re: My Wife Is The Reason For My Success by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 11, 2011
I can't quote you because I am  mobile.With uju's thread I called her friend names, yes I did. I wasn't going to support her(the friend) because she was a fellow woman ,infact I believed she's the one to blame for her loss. She acted silly. I don't go about supporting my fellow women like you do the men even when they are wrong. The part of your post that got to me was you trying to call women bad for ''chopping'' some guys money and making it look as if the women should be stoned to death for toying with mens emotions, meanwhile you were busy calling another woman whose emotions were toyed with(by a man that has even paid her bride price not all these bf/gf nonsense)and you have never met a mugu and put nil blame on the guy that treated her like shyt.

My response to uju's thread was based on the name you called her friend who happens to be in a similar shyt like the men you mentioned in your post and like I said the only difference is that the men don't get called ''mugu''.
Re: My Wife Is The Reason For My Success by dayokanu(m): 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2011
Its just suprising you didnt see anything wrong with the assertion in bold

Ujujoan:

[size=18pt]Funny enough, most women are that way from the start. But somewhere along the line, after a long line of opportunists, greedy/selfish people, and people who just take advantage of their good hearts[/size], women learn to become a little bit tougher.

But you have a problem with the below

dayokanu:

I believe the reverse.

Just like you, [size=18pt]I have seen many innocent guys that have been taken for a ride by women and actually became monsters themselves.[/size]

When we were in school we saw a lot. The loverboy guy who goes to the girls room, showers her with love but the moment the yahooyahoo, club boys come she dumps him like a piece of trash and hop into the guys car.

The Loverboy goes hurt and he plans his revenge on womenfolk.

Very difficult to rationalise
Re: My Wife Is The Reason For My Success by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2011
I am going to say this for the last time. If someone else had posted ''your'' post I wouldn't have even bothered but like after remembering your contribution on uju's thread I was like WTF.  why should women be blamed for rendering men broke and men not blamed for wasting the life of some women?

When I read the part of you trying to blame women that drain their guys,uju's thread just came into my mind and was like . . . . . Ok it's allowed to call a woman mugu abi? What exactly is the difference here dayo? a young gurl of 18(which is quite a shame because alot of men think with their diccckkksss and not heads) drills the pocket of a 35 yr old guy and a woman who got used for four years and dumped?

I think sometimes you just post to diss for no reason and when a similar case comes up you become a ''man supporter''
Re: My Wife Is The Reason For My Success by kandiikane(m): 7:06pm On Apr 11, 2011
dayokanu:

^^ there is something wrong with that.

If i have a daughter i would tell her to pay for everything and never depend on a man to pay for anything.

If i am spending equal money sending both of them(Boy and girl) to school why should one now depend on one for ANYTHING.

How come I didnt see this much vitriol directed at Uju's post which was similar to mine only addressed to the other gender.

Can you now spell HYPOCRITE?

Noone is talking about depending where did you get that from?? Its like this keep your own money for a rainy day eat the mans
Re: My Wife Is The Reason For My Success by armyofone(m): 7:55pm On Apr 11, 2011
OP, hold on tight, wink it is good to appreciate all her effort by helping in the house when you are home. help with housework days you are not working (sat and sun) so she rest. don't take anything she is doing for granted. don't forget to help your kids with their studies.
small thing wey you do today and we no complain fit make us vex/complain later grin

dayo must you twist it here again? undecided
Re: My Wife Is The Reason For My Success by dayokanu(m): 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2011
kandiikane:

Noone is talking about depending where did you get that from?? [size=18pt]Its like this keep your own money for a rainy day eat the mans[/size]

How does this sound to you? Eat the mans money and keep yours for rainy days?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC Member Arraigned For Abandoning 14-day-old Baby / What Is It Like To Have A Brother? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.