Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

IGP Fails To Produce Katsina Whistleblower, Mahdi Shehu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Fails To Produce Katsina Whistleblower, Mahdi Shehu (9353 Views)

Obi’s Borehole Commissiong: No Death, Trauma Nor Injury - Mahdi Shehu. / Mahdi Shehu Discovers Illegal Gold Mining Site Owned By Ex-Governor In Zamfara / Obasanjo Is Clearly Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IGP Fails To Produce Katsina Whistleblower, Mahdi Shehu by jarawa: 8:13am On Feb 27, 2021
The Inspector General of Police on Friday failed to produce critic of the Katsina State Government, Mahdi Shehu, who is alleged to have been detained illegally before a Federal High Court in Abuja.

Justice Taiwo Taiwo had on February 23 ordered the IGP to produce him in court within three days, and to show cause by affidavit why the court why the applicant should not be released unconditionally or upon bail.

But at the resumed hearing, the police failed to produce Mahdi.

However, the death of the former Chief Judge of the court, made the court to rescheduled the case to Monday March 1 for hearing.

Mahdi was rearrested at the Kubwa train station on February 16 and detained at Wuse Police Station on February 16.

His lawyer, Mustapha Abubakar Esq filed the fundamental rights enforcement application seeking his release.

The Kaduna-based critic was first arrested in November 2020 over his allegations of corruption against the Katsina State Government.

https://dailytrust.com/igp-fails-to-produce-katsina-whistleblower-mahdi-shehu

Re: IGP Fails To Produce Katsina Whistleblower, Mahdi Shehu by osamz007: 8:15am On Feb 27, 2021
FAILED POLICE FORCE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Fails To Produce Katsina Whistleblower, Mahdi Shehu by ridwanlawal: 8:16am On Feb 27, 2021
If I say anything about Nigeria is not my concern again. What if Nigeria becomes better in the future. What will I tell my children is my contribution towards a better Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: IGP Fails To Produce Katsina Whistleblower, Mahdi Shehu by ThreeEyedRaven: 8:26am On Feb 27, 2021
Lawlessness everywhere. Most of them believes they are above the law. The constitution and Sharia is only for the poor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Fails To Produce Katsina Whistleblower, Mahdi Shehu by Gondonu: 8:44am On Feb 27, 2021
Idiots! Lawlessness people claim awon anti-corruption fighter.The Kastina governor is paying bandits yet imprisoning an innocent man.This is how a 70years old man that insulted his kinsman president over the abductions of his sons & rustled cattle was sent to jail.What a lawless country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Fails To Produce Katsina Whistleblower, Mahdi Shehu by YourNextLevel(m): 9:25am On Feb 27, 2021
IDIOTS

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IGP Fails To Produce Katsina Whistleblower, Mahdi Shehu by Zico5(m): 9:25am On Feb 27, 2021
Country of illegality. Even we the masses know we are living here together illegally. When officials of the law fails to obey the law of the land then we should know that the country is already collapse. Nigeria is gone.
Re: IGP Fails To Produce Katsina Whistleblower, Mahdi Shehu by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 27, 2021
Evil Police force. Most Useless in the world

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Fails To Produce Katsina Whistleblower, Mahdi Shehu by Uniqueteco(m): 9:27am On Feb 27, 2021
For what?
Re: IGP Fails To Produce Katsina Whistleblower, Mahdi Shehu by Neduzze5(m): 9:27am On Feb 27, 2021
What do you expect when we have a clueless and corrupted ridden police force in charge of the security affairs of the country?
Re: IGP Fails To Produce Katsina Whistleblower, Mahdi Shehu by Akpuobi1: 9:28am On Feb 27, 2021
Maybe they've tortured him to the great beyond. Nothing is impossible to the NPF

1 Like

Re: IGP Fails To Produce Katsina Whistleblower, Mahdi Shehu by SatanicPriest: 9:30am On Feb 27, 2021
are whistle blowers not supposed to remain anonymous?
Re: IGP Fails To Produce Katsina Whistleblower, Mahdi Shehu by DropsMic(m): 9:31am On Feb 27, 2021
Hh
Re: IGP Fails To Produce Katsina Whistleblower, Mahdi Shehu by onoms4luv(m): 9:31am On Feb 27, 2021
Until we rise up and fight for a better nation, those old fools will still be taking us for granted.

very soon Sha, na to dey place bounty for some idiot head.

make una nor worry men still they plan
Re: IGP Fails To Produce Katsina Whistleblower, Mahdi Shehu by mabea: 9:32am On Feb 27, 2021
Hope the guy is still alive
Re: IGP Fails To Produce Katsina Whistleblower, Mahdi Shehu by Hez143(m): 9:32am On Feb 27, 2021
Re: IGP Fails To Produce Katsina Whistleblower, Mahdi Shehu by Carlylepneuma: 9:36am On Feb 27, 2021
OK
Re: IGP Fails To Produce Katsina Whistleblower, Mahdi Shehu by nextBIGthing: 9:44am On Feb 27, 2021
Buhari again!!!
Re: IGP Fails To Produce Katsina Whistleblower, Mahdi Shehu by DMCY: 10:00am On Feb 27, 2021
Cogace:
FOUR-ODD AVAILABLE, KICKOFF THIS AFTERNOON!!!; I'M THE ONLY REAL TIPSTER ON FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM#.
CHAT ME ON WHATS-APP;
081 22 72 18 11
PAYMENT AFTER WINNING#

Alaye Dey chop your money alone! Go sell your papa house, use am stake the game then come show us the ticket when you’re done playing undecided
Re: IGP Fails To Produce Katsina Whistleblower, Mahdi Shehu by LoudLord(m): 10:18am On Feb 27, 2021
Fulanis
Re: IGP Fails To Produce Katsina Whistleblower, Mahdi Shehu by Lilyw: 10:21am On Feb 27, 2021
He actually refused not that he failed. In their they disregard court orders.
Re: IGP Fails To Produce Katsina Whistleblower, Mahdi Shehu by Highesschief1: 10:23am On Feb 27, 2021
See how they silent the few that are ready to speak up against northern governors...

1 Like

Re: IGP Fails To Produce Katsina Whistleblower, Mahdi Shehu by GreaterFuture(m): 11:13am On Feb 27, 2021
Nigeria
Re: IGP Fails To Produce Katsina Whistleblower, Mahdi Shehu by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 27, 2021
New naija
Re: IGP Fails To Produce Katsina Whistleblower, Mahdi Shehu by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:25pm On Feb 27, 2021
ridwanlawal:
If I say anything about Nigeria is not my concern again. What if Nigeria becomes better in the future. What will I tell my children is my contribution towards a better Nigeria

It would make more sense to tell your kids how you contributed to tear the blood sucking British entity called Nigeria down and saved lives!

1 Like

Re: IGP Fails To Produce Katsina Whistleblower, Mahdi Shehu by chieveboy(m): 12:58pm On Feb 27, 2021
Too bad.

Guys in case you don't know, here it is and many more on YouTube. This is an indictment on this government and the police.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWi6VAadCSM
Re: IGP Fails To Produce Katsina Whistleblower, Mahdi Shehu by rawtouch: 1:54pm On Feb 27, 2021
them don kpai am
Re: IGP Fails To Produce Katsina Whistleblower, Mahdi Shehu by bejeria101(m): 5:49pm On Feb 27, 2021
SatanicPriest:
are whistle blowers not supposed to remain anonymous?

Our leaders are so moronic they forgot that part.
Re: IGP Fails To Produce Katsina Whistleblower, Mahdi Shehu by bejeria101(m): 5:49pm On Feb 27, 2021
rawtouch:
them don kpai am

Won't be far from the truth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters' Website Under Attack / UK House Of Commons Debate On Chibok Girls, Vows To Keep Up The Pressure / Oludare Agbi Is Dead! Former Nigerian Ambassador To Greece Dies At 73

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.