Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Demands Medical Evaluation Of Buhari's Capacity To Govern - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Demands Medical Evaluation Of Buhari's Capacity To Govern (14481 Views)

Presidency: ACF Demands Medical Evidence To Stop Tinubu / Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari / Hakeem Odumosu Debriefs Disbanded SARS Personnel, Orders Medical Evaluation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oby Ezekwesili Demands Medical Evaluation Of Buhari's Capacity To Govern by jaybenugo: 10:56am On Feb 27, 2021
Oby Ezekwesili Demands An Independent Medical Evaluation Of President Buhari's Physical And Mental Capacity To Govern

Former Minister of Education, Oby Ezekwesili, has demanded an independent medical evaluation of President Buhari's physical and mental capacity to govern Nigeria, IgbereTV reports.

The Former Minister made the demand while reacting to the abduction of 317 students from the Government Girls Secondary School GSSS Jangena, Zamfara state.

Her tweets read;

''Yesterday I woke to the news of the abduction of over 300 school girls from GSSS Zamfara and the deepest pain hit me into a clamp-up. I rejected requests from @cnni, @BBCAfrica, @channelstv, @ARISEtv etc to be interviewed. What have I not already said these 7 years in Nigeria?

This morning in my personal prayer, I cried out to God, “Was this not why You asked me to STAND for Chibokgirls 7 years ago and give my ALL to their cause?” “Was it not to get @NigeriaGov to ACT DECISIVELY and forbid abomination from becoming the NORM in our Land, Lord?”

The abduction of 219 #ChibokGirls in 2014 was an ABOMINATION in our Land. What did we not do over the cause of 2 different Administrations to demand Justice for them so it NEVER REPEATS? Two Administrations egged on by their admirers failed to hear us and ACT DECISIVELY.

With 112 remaining #ChibokGirls FAILED by @NigeriaGov, 110 #DapchiGirls happened and #LeahSharibu remains unaccounted for. With #LeahSharibu abandoned, 334 #KankaraBoys happened, then 41 #KagaraStudents and now 317 #JangebeGirls yesterday. Abomination has become a Norm.

When KagaraBoys happened, outraged, I made the strongest possible DEMAND a citizen can regarding the failed leadership of @NGRPresident

@MBuhari. I wrote: Nigerians should collectively ask for an Independent Medical Evaluation of @MBuhari . Nothing else makes sense now.

It is NOT NORMAL for a Leader of a country to be carrying on unperturbed while SERIAL ABNORMALITIES occur all around him. There’s NOTHING NORMAL about the nonplussed manner @MBuharisits in Aso Rock uncaring that Nigeria is falling apart. Nigerians better WAKE UP to this."
https://twitter.com/obyezeks/status/1365569757588688897?s=20

"My DEMAND goes beyond asking @NigeriaGov of @MBuhari to #BringBackJangebeGirls. My DEMAND goes beyond asking Justice of Rescue for our schoolgirls. My DEMAND is to commence the process for an Independent Medical Evaluation of @MBuhari ‘s Physical and Mental Capacity to govern''
https://twitter.com/obyezeks/status/1365585941784592386?s=20

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands Medical Evaluation Of Buhari's Capacity To Govern by jaybenugo: 10:58am On Feb 27, 2021
More

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands Medical Evaluation Of Buhari's Capacity To Govern by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 27, 2021
True.
The man believes we are still in 2014, that's why he keeps doling out vain promises.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands Medical Evaluation Of Buhari's Capacity To Govern by kettykin: 11:02am On Feb 27, 2021
They have come again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands Medical Evaluation Of Buhari's Capacity To Govern by coscj(m): 11:10am On Feb 27, 2021
Madam, I equally lend my voice to this call; an independent medical investigation should be carried out immediately. All agencies responsible should take note.

67 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands Medical Evaluation Of Buhari's Capacity To Govern by Bola146(f): 11:12am On Feb 27, 2021
Seconded ma'am embarassed embarassed our mumu don do jare

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands Medical Evaluation Of Buhari's Capacity To Govern by slawormiir: 11:19am On Feb 27, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands Medical Evaluation Of Buhari's Capacity To Govern by Igwe355(f): 11:19am On Feb 27, 2021
Its rather unfortunate that our leaders are not accountable to the people that elected them into office

Please visit any living faith church aka Winners chapel closest to you for service tomorrow. You can also connect online. God bless you as you come

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands Medical Evaluation Of Buhari's Capacity To Govern by President99: 11:19am On Feb 27, 2021
Very true. He looks dull for my liking

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands Medical Evaluation Of Buhari's Capacity To Govern by Deathisfree: 11:19am On Feb 27, 2021
With all this abnormalities happening. waiting dey important to bubu is.
ARREST IGHOHO
BAN BITCOIN
PEACEFUL PROTESTERS
Kill ARMLESS CITIZENS AND CO

In short. I believe these was all plotted. That’s there formation to Fulanize
If you know you know

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands Medical Evaluation Of Buhari's Capacity To Govern by dynicks(m): 11:19am On Feb 27, 2021
Zombies right now....This woman don dey yahn too much....na to find way chop this woman remain...

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands Medical Evaluation Of Buhari's Capacity To Govern by Bvlgari: 11:20am On Feb 27, 2021
I concur but this message is not suppose to come from u of all people madam...go sit down One corner abeg

Both of u need to be checked

Long hisssss...all these our yeye so called leaders need to be checked...all of u

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands Medical Evaluation Of Buhari's Capacity To Govern by nextBIGthing: 11:20am On Feb 27, 2021
Buhari again ?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands Medical Evaluation Of Buhari's Capacity To Govern by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 27, 2021
I think all Nigerian politicians should be medically evaluated because it is without doubt that they're all naturally stupid.
Heartless and clueless people. Doing absolutely nothing to make this republic move forward.

Power thirsty vagabonds.
Just vote for me, and eh, that's all

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands Medical Evaluation Of Buhari's Capacity To Govern by Lexusgs430: 11:20am On Feb 27, 2021
It's about time.....

He would fail woefully.........

We know he would not conduct this Mental capacity test......

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands Medical Evaluation Of Buhari's Capacity To Govern by Queenlovely(f): 11:21am On Feb 27, 2021
This one does not speak up until election is close

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands Medical Evaluation Of Buhari's Capacity To Govern by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 27, 2021
See how apc go defend d lifeless vegetable mannequin pro max 1970 model

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands Medical Evaluation Of Buhari's Capacity To Govern by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:21am On Feb 27, 2021
Las Las Bubu go kpai
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands Medical Evaluation Of Buhari's Capacity To Govern by baggioni: 11:21am On Feb 27, 2021
undecided
She should go and evaluate Buhari herself na. She should stop disturbing us with unwarranted noise.
She doesn't know people are already doubting her sanity already

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands Medical Evaluation Of Buhari's Capacity To Govern by Bankalert(m): 11:22am On Feb 27, 2021
I laughed anytime i remember Nigerians wanted change. The North decided who ruled the country. Let them also decide how to rescue their abducted school boys and girls.

This country is repeating events in a vicious circle. In 2015 and 2019, we had a choice to move forward but we choose backwards.... We still have another choice in 2023, and that might spell doom for Nigeria if we allow religious sentiments and tribalism to becloud our sense of reasoning in choosing a president.

That being said, you best believe Nigeria is on Autopilot mode... Nah God hand Nigerians dey so.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands Medical Evaluation Of Buhari's Capacity To Govern by fitinwell: 11:22am On Feb 27, 2021
Supported...

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands Medical Evaluation Of Buhari's Capacity To Govern by abobote: 11:22am On Feb 27, 2021
We all know that you demand can't be met. The truth is that there is no Buhari

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands Medical Evaluation Of Buhari's Capacity To Govern by canalily(m): 11:22am On Feb 27, 2021
oby, you woke late, abet go back to sleep and wake later

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands Medical Evaluation Of Buhari's Capacity To Govern by Dogalmighty17: 11:22am On Feb 27, 2021
For anyone who has taken a keen understudy of the Nigerian landscape, it is obvious that the president is not mentally sound, has no situational awareness, lacks a basic grasp of the intricacies involved in presiding over a complex country like Nigeria. And that is if we want to be generous.

But if we want to call a spade a spade, we will realize that the president is out to champion the Fulani cause against the rest of Nigeria and that is all he cares about. He is a bigot and a cold calculating indifferent ethnicist.

Nigeria under him is failing. Maybe that has been his plan all along.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands Medical Evaluation Of Buhari's Capacity To Govern by Youngzedd(m): 11:23am On Feb 27, 2021
You don't need a medical repot report to know.

Even the blind, deaf and cripple knows that Buhari isn't fit.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands Medical Evaluation Of Buhari's Capacity To Govern by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:23am On Feb 27, 2021
Unfortunately, this is the new normal in Nigeria, just like highway kidnapping,

We have accepted it as part of our lives because we be sufferhead for this part of the world,

Anyone that points out the madness is an enemy of one Nigeria

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands Medical Evaluation Of Buhari's Capacity To Govern by BigYash: 11:23am On Feb 27, 2021
You say
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands Medical Evaluation Of Buhari's Capacity To Govern by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:24am On Feb 27, 2021
Bubu is suffering from zoogism, zombiesim and terrorism grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting / Atiku's Supporter Challenges Deji Adeyanju To A $10k Bet That Atiku Will Win / Fuel Strike: FG Now Owes Marketers N470b - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.