Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

‘they Begged For Water Before Attacking Us’ – Raped Oyo Women - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘they Begged For Water Before Attacking Us’ – Raped Oyo Women (2575 Views)

I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped / Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him / After Wasting More Than 150 Lives : Serial Killer Shot, Begged For Life (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘they Begged For Water Before Attacking Us’ – Raped Oyo Women by MuguVideos: 11:24am On Feb 27, 2021

‘They Begged For Water Before Attacking Us’ – Traumatised Oyo Women Raped By Herdsmen Recount Ordeal

Sola, an eighteen-year-old victim who was raped on her father’s farm, said she had gone alongside her siblings to the farm to assist her parents as it was harvest season.

According to a report by SaharaReporters, some r*pe victims in Igangan, Ibarapa North Local Government Area of Oyo State, have recounted their ordeals at the hands of herders in the area.

Sola, an eighteen-year-old victim who was raped on her father’s farm, said she had gone alongside her siblings to the farm to assist her parents as it was harvest season.

“Around 4 pm, when we were completing the day’s work, a Fulani herder came to us to beg for water. We gave him water and immediately left the farm. He didn’t leave but hid somewhere to follow us. I was behind while my siblings were in front,” she told Punch.

“Suddenly, somebody hit me with an object at the back. Before I knew what was going on, he pounced on me and ripped off my clothes. My siblings ran away to get help from the village. But before help could come, he had molested me sexually and fled.”

She said the criminal was caught but she never got justice.

Also speaking, a woman in her mid-fifties identified only as Victoria said a herder sexually abused her.

Victoria said hers was a double jeopardy case as her daughter was also a victim six months later.

She said, “I went to the farm that day around 3 pm. Later, a Fulani man came to beg me for water and I gave him and faced my work for the day. I was with some children helping on the farm. We were still working when he returned and asked for water again. Then I became suspicious. I told him to leave and before I could walk away, he hit me with a machete.”

According to her, the children fled while she was captured and raped, adding that the herder escaped before help could come.

Abosede, a mother of five, who was also a victim, said fending for a living had become a Herculean task as she couldn’t go to her farm for fear of being attacked.

She said, “The attack on me happened in the afternoon on my cashew farm. I was harvesting cashew that day and we took a break to boil some yam to eat. While we were boiling the yam, a Fulani man came and asked me for water. I didn’t know him, but I gave him water because there are many of them in the area. I didn’t know that it’s their usual method.”

For another victim of rape by killer herdsmen, Solape, her survival and escape were attributed to the ‘mercy of God.’

She said, “I went to my farm at Olowoyo area of Agbarigbari that day when the incident occurred. While I was on the farm, the young Fulani man passed greeted me and went his way. Not too long after, he returned and requested water. In my mind, I thought he was too shy to ask for water and that was why he went away earlier. I did know he had an evil intention.”

She said before she could turn to give him water, he hit her with a machete; she went on all fours as blood spilt out and he still raped her in that condition.

She stated, “After the police waded in, the issue was resolved after pleas from the Fulani community. I haven’t got over it. The experience never left me.”

Meanwhile, the spokesperson for the police in the state, Olugbenga Fadeyi, said if the rape cases were reported in the divisions there, Igangan and Ayete, investigations would commence on them.

He also said such cases would be transferred to the SCIID, Iyanganku, Ibadan, for a discrete investigation to follow up on them and apprehend the suspects for prosecution.

Source : http://saharareporters.com/2021/02/27/they-begged-water-attacking-us%E2%80%94traumatised-oyo-women-raped-herdsmen-recount-ordeal
Re: ‘they Begged For Water Before Attacking Us’ – Raped Oyo Women by MuguVideos: 11:25am On Feb 27, 2021

1 Like

Re: ‘they Begged For Water Before Attacking Us’ – Raped Oyo Women by philo04(m): 11:27am On Feb 27, 2021
Evil comes inform of something good
Re: ‘they Begged For Water Before Attacking Us’ – Raped Oyo Women by CHoccolaTE: 11:30am On Feb 27, 2021
Why do the rest of us normal humans have to share a country with these northern criminals?

1 Like

Re: ‘they Begged For Water Before Attacking Us’ – Raped Oyo Women by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:31am On Feb 27, 2021
I actually wonder how many southerners are products of Fulani rape,
That might explain why people would defend these people even at the expense of their own lives!
After all, blood is thicker than water!

7 Likes

Re: ‘they Begged For Water Before Attacking Us’ – Raped Oyo Women by Spending123: 11:33am On Feb 27, 2021
Rapping of women is a normal thing, it happens abroad too.

~ Lie Muhammad

1 Like

Re: ‘they Begged For Water Before Attacking Us’ – Raped Oyo Women by omowolewa: 11:36am On Feb 27, 2021
Over to Garba Shehu.

It's quick to say we should not profile a ethnic group as criminals but 95% of crime of that partner speaks same language.

I think the motive is getting clearer
Re: ‘they Begged For Water Before Attacking Us’ – Raped Oyo Women by capitalzero: 11:39am On Feb 27, 2021
MuguVideos:

‘They Begged For Water Before Attacking Us’ – Traumatised Oyo Women Raped By Herdsmen Recount Ordeal

According to a report by SaharaReporters, some r*pe victims in Igangan, Ibarapa North Local Government Area of Oyo State, have recounted their ordeals at the hands of herders in the area.

“Around 4 pm, when we were completing the day’s work, a Fulani herder came to us to beg for water. We gave him water and immediately left the farm. He didn’t leave but hid somewhere to follow us. I was behind while my siblings were in front,” she told Punch.

“Suddenly, somebody hit me with an object at the back. Before I knew what was going on, he pounced on me and ripped off my clothes. My siblings ran away to get help from the village. But before help could come, he had molested me sexually and fled.”

She said the criminal was caught but she never got justice.

Also speaking, a woman in her mid-fifties identified only as Victoria said a herder sexually abused her.

Victoria said hers was a double jeopardy case as her daughter was also a victim six months later.

She said, “I went to the farm that day around 3 pm. Later, a Fulani man came to beg me for water and I gave him and faced my work for the day. I was with some children helping on the farm. We were still working when he returned and asked for water again. Then I became suspicious. I told him to leave and before I could walk away, he hit me with a machete.”

According to her, the children fled while she was captured and raped, adding that the herder escaped before help could come.

Abosede, a mother of five, who was also a victim, said fending for a living had become a Herculean task as she couldn’t go to her farm for fear of being attacked.

She said, “The attack on me happened in the afternoon on my cashew farm. I was harvesting cashew that day and we took a break to boil some yam to eat. While we were boiling the yam, a Fulani man came and asked me for water. I didn’t know him, but I gave him water because there are many of them in the area. I didn’t know that it’s their usual method.”

For another victim of rape by killer herdsmen, Solape, her survival and escape were attributed to the ‘mercy of God.’

She said, “I went to my farm at Olowoyo area of Agbarigbari that day when the incident occurred. While I was on the farm, the young Fulani man passed greeted me and went his way. Not too long after, he returned and requested water. In my mind, I thought he was too shy to ask for water and that was why he went away earlier. I did know he had an evil intention.”

She said before she could turn to give him water, he hit her with a machete; she went on all fours as blood spilt out and he still raped her in that condition.

She stated, “After the police waded in, the issue was resolved after pleas from the Fulani community. I haven’t got over it. The experience never left me.”

Meanwhile, the spokesperson for the police in the state, Olugbenga Fadeyi, said if the rape cases were reported in the divisions there, Igangan and Ayete, investigations would commence on them.

He also said such cases would be transferred to the SCIID, Iyanganku, Ibadan, for a discrete investigation to follow up on them and apprehend the suspects for prosecution.

Source : http://saharareporters.com/2021/02/27/they-begged-water-attacking-us%E2%80%94traumatised-oyo-women-raped-herdsmen-recount-ordeal

She stated, “After the police waded in, the issue was resolved after pleas from the Fulani community. I haven’t got over it. The experience never left me.”

Police men are the problem. How can police allow rape and murder cases to be settled out of court?
Never show mercy to fulani men. Hausa could be very nice if you are nice to them and vice versa. But for fulani, if you are good to them, you are the next target. They see kind people as weakling . If fulani men ask you for water, run from them. Don't entertain demons. They would hurt you. Fulani herdsmen are demons .
Re: ‘they Begged For Water Before Attacking Us’ – Raped Oyo Women by JaneYave(f): 11:41am On Feb 27, 2021
If it's not a purely devilish minded creature, why will you hit a woman with matchete and rape her again? The last mistake is to be hospitable to those creatures, they don't even deserve water. You see them as friends, they see you as only good for killing. Ballantly wicked beings, give them space to rest under your shade and they tell you all your land belongs to them.
Re: ‘they Begged For Water Before Attacking Us’ – Raped Oyo Women by Mightyhaiz: 11:44am On Feb 27, 2021
jeez

i know there was no question of using condoms..

so all the lice,flea,tick,spirogyra,chlamydomonas and cow poop they encounter while raping poor cows and their calves all poured into these poor peasant women..

1 Like

Re: ‘they Begged For Water Before Attacking Us’ – Raped Oyo Women by capitalzero: 11:45am On Feb 27, 2021
JaneYave:
If it's not a purely devilish minded creature, why will you hit a woman with matchete and rape her again? The last mistake is to be hospitable to those creatures, they don't even deserve water. You see them as friends, they see you as only good for killing. Ballantly wicked beings, give them space to rest under your shade and they tell you all your land belongs to them.
I see fulani men as roaring lion and poisonous snakes . Show them love, get yourself killed or hurt.
Re: ‘they Begged For Water Before Attacking Us’ – Raped Oyo Women by agulion: 11:46am On Feb 27, 2021
All this does not matter for Muric, the only thing is local Yoruba Muslims Miscreants +
(YMM). For your health and peace of mind avoid any thing that has to deal with islam

2 Likes

Re: ‘they Begged For Water Before Attacking Us’ – Raped Oyo Women by BigSarah(f): 11:48am On Feb 27, 2021
angry angry
These events are becoming so normal that I don't even feel any rage or surprise anymore ...
Buhari, osibanjo and APC have normalized abomination in Nigeria
Re: ‘they Begged For Water Before Attacking Us’ – Raped Oyo Women by Tranquillity360: 11:55am On Feb 27, 2021
But yorubas and hausafulanis are brothersgrin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘they Begged For Water Before Attacking Us’ – Raped Oyo Women by Tranquility4u: 11:58am On Feb 27, 2021
It's so painful.
Re: ‘they Begged For Water Before Attacking Us’ – Raped Oyo Women by limeta(f): 11:59am On Feb 27, 2021
Meanwhile, the spokesperson for the police in the state, Olugbenga Fadeyi, said if the rape cases were reported in the divisions there, Igangan and Ayete, investigations would commence on them

Missing files

1 Like

Re: ‘they Begged For Water Before Attacking Us’ – Raped Oyo Women by BKayy: 11:59am On Feb 27, 2021
Please Yoruba people ignore this.
It's just two women that was raped. It's not that much.
Lets focus our attention on Terrorist Ipob and Lamidi Cownu that want to take our Niger Delta.
See Ipob miscreants want to divert our attention with the rape of ordinary two women.
What is the worth of two women to the millions of Women we have?
Ipob are terrorists

5 Likes

Re: ‘they Begged For Water Before Attacking Us’ – Raped Oyo Women by Akiara: 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2021
WHEN WE TELL SOUTHERNERS THAT A SUBTLE JIHAD IS ALREADY ON COURSE SOME CALLED US WAILERS!!

NOW GNASHING OF TEETH AND LAMENTATIONS IS THE ORDER OF THE DAY AND THE POLITICAL IMBECILES THAT "ORCHESTRATED" THIS MINDLESS AND WANTON DESTRUCTION IN THE SOUTH ARE BUSY LOOKING FOR 2023 TICKET.

IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH ANYBODY THAT SUPPORTED THIS REGIME FOR THE SECOND TERM.....AFTER THE FIRST TERM DISIASTER!!!

OYO
OGUN
OSUN
ONDO
.............................PLEASE TRY AND REMOVE POLITICAL AFFILIATIONS FROM YOUR MINDSET...DONT TURN TO AN IDP...

1 Like

Re: ‘they Begged For Water Before Attacking Us’ – Raped Oyo Women by IKBARUTEN11(m): 12:04pm On Feb 27, 2021
Begging them for water is just a cunning way to launch their plan on the women

If I were there, I would have asked them to drink from their in- built GEEPEE tanks embedded in their cows
Re: ‘they Begged For Water Before Attacking Us’ – Raped Oyo Women by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
That might explain why people would defend these people even at the expense of their own lives!
Too bad

They would still blame the women for the jihadists crime
Re: ‘they Begged For Water Before Attacking Us’ – Raped Oyo Women by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 27, 2021
Do you know that these herdsmen have settlement, so what stops the police from going to their settlement and arresting them

1 Like

Re: ‘they Begged For Water Before Attacking Us’ – Raped Oyo Women by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2021
They rape people even in the US so it's normal. Lie Mohammed 2021

1 Like

Re: ‘they Begged For Water Before Attacking Us’ – Raped Oyo Women by adadike(f): 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2021
Begging for water is now one of their modus of operandi
Re: ‘they Begged For Water Before Attacking Us’ – Raped Oyo Women by jchioma: 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2021
In the coming days; expecting illegitimate children propping up in these South west communities looking like Yoruba Fulani.

grin

1 Like

Re: ‘they Begged For Water Before Attacking Us’ – Raped Oyo Women by Chipink(f): 4:32pm On Feb 27, 2021
These foolanis are devils.. God will punish will foreva punish who joined me with this people as a country

But then U won't see all this Yoruba trolls and haters on topics like these because the rapists of their women are fulanis and not peaceful igbos.

DIVIDE NIGERIA !!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘they Begged For Water Before Attacking Us’ – Raped Oyo Women by Tonyspecial(m): 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2021
we are tired of this herds men issue biko
Re: ‘they Begged For Water Before Attacking Us’ – Raped Oyo Women by VictorUSA(m): 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2021
Did qur'an teach them how to kill, rape and destroy?
Re: ‘they Begged For Water Before Attacking Us’ – Raped Oyo Women by ChangedMan1999(m): 8:48pm On Feb 27, 2021
My own is, Umuigbo in North, South and West sell your properties there, and come back home.

God almighty in heaven, please give us Biafra.
Re: ‘they Begged For Water Before Attacking Us’ – Raped Oyo Women by Unrated900(m): 5:42am On Feb 28, 2021
Lesson learnt
Don’t give buhari’s boys 50 naira and water again
They are evil been trained by their leader.
Re: ‘they Begged For Water Before Attacking Us’ – Raped Oyo Women by showafrica(m): 6:04am On Feb 28, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

Yes, thats what MNK has been preaching. Some of these southern people defending Fulani are actually Fulani blood. These Fulani people are not raping for fun, its an agenda to mix Fulani blood everywhere like they have done in Hausa community. Some of these victims report but most of them don't report for fear of stigmatization and unknown. The good news is Nnamdi Kanu came at the right time but the message came a little late due to politics and hatred. If only we had taken caution since 2014, e for no reach like this. Though better late than never, the original blood in the south is still the majority and willing to fight back. The problem now is, if they noticed all there tricks are failing, they will bring the war before Buhari leaves office

1 Like

Re: ‘they Begged For Water Before Attacking Us’ – Raped Oyo Women by adecz: 6:09am On Feb 28, 2021
The same preek they use
on their cows!! shocked shocked shocked sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Station In A'ibom, Kill Six Policemen / JUST IN: KIDNAPPERS Crying Like Baby After Arrest By Amotekun, Victim Rescued I / Rape Issue. Would You Tell ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.