Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) (5732 Views)

Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia / Insecurity In Imo: All The Indigenes Are Culpable, Says Maurice Iwu / Obigbo Massacre May Lead To Another Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) by Bornu1stSon(m): 6:13pm On Feb 27, 2021
embarassed

Pardon me, I am trying to understand something here.

I understand that nairaland compromise of every tribe in Nigeria, My question now to Ikwere people and Niger Delta people is this and I wish main stream Igbo people stay away from answering.

Do you really support what Wike did in Obigbo against Igbos during the end sars protest? Did he actually act in accordance to how we feel about Igbos across the Naija?

I am from Issele uku Delta State near Asaba, I totally condemn what Wike

Answer the question and speak your language too.

Because, This event made a very big question mark Between Igbos and Naija Deltans in our History which if not addressed properly, will be passed down from generation to generation to come.
Re: Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) by lilvicky68(m): 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2021
I don't blame Wike he had to make sure law and order is restored in Rivers state..the soldiers acted on their own after he brought them..you can't kill innocent soldiers and expect peace na..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) by Bornu1stSon(m): 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2021
lilvicky68:
I don't blame Wike he had to make sure law and order is restored in Rivers state..the soldiers acted on their own after he brought them..you can't kill innocent soldiers and expect peace na..

Okay, so do you support or oppose the actions of the soldiers?

Because, I still haven't seen any Ikwere man coming out to condemn his actions so, I want to hear from SS people to know exactly how they feel about Igbos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) by lilvicky68(m): 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2021
Bornu1stSon:

Because, I still haven't seen any Ikwere man coming out to condemn his actions so, I want to hear from SS people to know exactly how they feel about Igbos.
I don't support them..but can't blame them

1 Like

Re: Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) by Bornu1stSon(m): 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2021
lilvicky68:
I don't support them..but can't blame them
Okay
Re: Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) by Qatar2022: 6:46pm On Feb 27, 2021
lilvicky68:
I don't blame you too because when there's a dead body in another man house you won't feel it because it doesn't concern you but when it happened in your house then you know how it feel

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) by Bornu1stSon(m): 6:51pm On Feb 27, 2021
Qatar2022:

I don't blame you too because when there's a dead body in another man house you won't feel it because it doesn't concern you but when it happened in your house then you know how it feel

Which Are you? Igbo, Anioma,Ikwere ? which Ethnic group do you represent in Naija Delta?

3 Likes

Re: Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) by iSlayer: 6:56pm On Feb 27, 2021
Bornu1stSon:

Let me speak personally. All through the period the issue was raging hot, not once did I see any Ikwerre person or group come out to distance or condemn the killing of Igbos at Obigbo. Not even once! Not even by chance. It's exactly how Buhari has never ever spoken about the killings by Fulani people. Not once.

To me I'll say Ikwerre people have several debts to pay. But God's mercy endureth.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) by lilvicky68(m): 6:56pm On Feb 27, 2021
Qatar2022:

The soldiers wey die no get families too?

6 Likes

Re: Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) by gidgiddy: 7:55pm On Feb 27, 2021
lilvicky68:

Innocent Soldiers? Nigerian Soldiers are well known for indulging in brutality, torture and extra-judicial killing of unarmed defenceless civilians, theres nothing innocent about them

Obigbo was just a case of Governor Wike turning his an Igbo area of his state into war zone out of hatred for Igbos as well as his future political ambitions.

There was nothing that happened in Obigbo that did not happen during that ENDSARS time in every state in Southern Nigeria. Protesters and security forces clashed, Police stations were burnt, lives were lost on both sides, protesters and security forces alike.

While other Governors were trying to calm situations diwn and avoid further loss of lives and property, only Wike decided to inflame the situation in his own state

With no investigation, no proof and no evidence, Wike got up and blamed IPOB for the violence and killing of Soldiers. He kept urging the security forces to move into Obigbo, and the Nigerian Army heeded his call, which led to more people being killed, more properties destroyed and Obigbo residents being terrorised and being transported to the North to be tortured and raped

All for what? Just to look good to the North 2023.

Terrible

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) by BKayy: 8:03pm On Feb 27, 2021
Nonsense
This thread is not worth it. Ndigbo haven't even passed what great nations like Israel and China passed through before they became this great.
China for example lost more than 50 million civilians to Japanese, witnessed great economic meltdown where people make fun of them. They even have to migrate to US where they were used as beast of burden before they got it right.
Igbo nation will rise again, set the pace, become the most militarized country in Africa and Middle East, many so called Activist will be complaining of how they are too homogeneous, reserved and doesn't care about other Africans
Bookmark this

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) by BigSarah(f): 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2021
No sane Rivers state indigene supports wike actions in Obigbo, well I don't.
Re: Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) by SlayerSupreme: 8:23pm On Feb 27, 2021
gidgiddy:

Innocent Soldiers? Nigerian Soldiers are well known for indulging in brutality, torture and extra-judicial killing of unarmed defenceless civilians, theres nothing innocent about them

Obigbo was just a case of Governor Wike turning his an Igbo area of his state into war zone out of hatred for Igbos as well as his future political ambitions.

There was nothing that happened in Obigbo that did not happen during that ENDSARS time in every state in Southern Nigeria. Protesters and security forces clashed, Police stations were burnt, lives were lost on both sides, protesters and security forces alike.

While other Governors were trying to calm situations diwn and avoid further loss of lives and property, only Wike decided to inflame the situation in his own state

With no investigation, no proof and no evidence, Wike got up and blamed IPOB for the violence and killing of Soldiers...
You have said it all angry

3 Likes

Re: Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 27, 2021
Bornu1stSon:
embarassed

I understand that nairaland compromise of every tribe in Nigeria, My question now to Ikwere people and Niger Delta people is this and I wish main stream Igbo people stay away from answering.

Do you really support what Wike did in Obigbo against Igbos during the end sars protest? Did he actually act in accordance to how we feel about Igbos across the Naija?

Apart from been from Issele Uku, near Asaba Delta state...

You are also BornoIstson near Shekau in maiduguri and KadunaIstson near El rufai in Kafanchan..

Drop your any of your certificate indicating you from Issele Uku

Because you can't be a first born of borno and also from Issele

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) by SlayerSupreme: 8:25pm On Feb 27, 2021
BigSarah:
This does not resonate with the general feeling from that place!

4 Likes

Re: Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 27, 2021
BigSarah:

You don't need to bother yourself over crooks and miscreants littering nairaland.

Let the op first give us substantial evidence to show he is from Isele Issele Uku and then we can move...

Nnamdi must also be condemned for anything that happened In oyigbo. The terrorist has his own fair share of the Stupidity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) by Bornu1stSon(m): 8:40pm On Feb 27, 2021
Osagyefo98:

You are also BornoIstson near Shekau in maiduguri and KadunaIstson near El rufai in Kafanchan..

At least you now know that it is not only Igbos across the Naija that claims other identity or Yoruba that claims Igbo just for fun or to create Argument here in Nairaland.

Anioma person like me also stand with my brothers across the Naija, since some elements claims us and spite Igbos across 9ja, so, lets keep doing it until all of us gets sense and maintain our identities.

But, that is not what we are here for, We are talking about injustice in Portharcourt and how Ikwerre are reacting to it.

2 Likes

Re: Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) by Bornu1stSon(m): 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2021
Osagyefo98:

You don't need to bother yourself over crooks and miscreants littering nairaland.

Let the op first give us substantial evidence to show he is from Isele Issele Uku and then we can move...

Nnamdi must also be condemned for anything that happened In oyigbo. The terrorist has his own fair share of the Stupidity.

I am not arguing with you, I am from Bornu state if that what u want to hear. Now, let's hear from Naija Delta people.

I won't reply u again because you are deviating our attention.

3 Likes

Re: Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) by engrchykae(m): 8:47pm On Feb 27, 2021
BKayy:
Nonsense
This thread is not worth it. Ndigbo haven't even passed what great nations like Israel and China passed through before they became this great.
China for example lost more than 50 million civilians to Japanese, witnessed great economic meltdown where people make fun of them. They even have to migrate to US where they were used as beast of burden before they got it right.
Igbo nation will rise again, set the pace, become the most militarized country in Africa and Middle East, many so called Activist will be complaining of how they are too homogeneous, reserved and doesn't care about other Africans
Bookmark this
I know , Nigeria and the rest of Nigeria know a truth you don't know about yourself.

8 Likes

Re: Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 27, 2021
Bornu1stSon:

At least you now know that it is not only Igbos across the Naija that claims other identity or Yoruba that claims Igbo just for fun or to create Argument here in Nairaland.

Anioma person like me also stand with my brothers across the Naija, since some elements claims us and spite Igbos across 9ja, so, lets keep doing it until all of us gets sense and maintain our identities.

But, that is not what we are here for, We are talking about injustice in Portharcourt and how Ikwerre are reacting to it.

You are talking trash, nobody asked you this gibberish.

Prove yourself or remain a liar with your numerous Monikers.

ndi ala.
Re: Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) by Paperworka: 8:49pm On Feb 27, 2021
Bornu1stSon:
embarassed

Breaking !!! Bokoharam is currently exchanging gun fire with the zoo military in several Bornu villages, instead of you to sympathize with your man-cow sex lovers you are busy sticking your head into the south, for your information Wike is an igbo man
Re: Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 27, 2021
Bornu1stSon:

I am not arguing with you, I am from Bornu state if that what u want to hear. Now, let's hear from Naija Delta people.

I won't reply u again because you are deviating our attention.

Better because there is no need to do so. All you liars claiming heaven and earth on nairaland won't survive Gods Judgement on last day.

Maybe you are tired of impersonating borno or maybe no free email to create Issele Uku account the more reason you have to come under this Jouncing method which is very weak..

After Issele Uku today, you might come from Aboh tomorrow...Lol

What you are doing here is exactly same mode of operation you guys adopt on facebook..

Desperation is synonymous to failure
Re: Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) by godwinkessi: 9:15pm On Feb 27, 2021
Ikwerre men don’t like Igbo men that much. My personal observation!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) by ifynicky: 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2021
Bornu1stSon:

Which Are you? Igbo, Anioma,Ikwere ? which Ethnic group do you represent in Naija Delta?

Is Anioma not Igbo? You are from Issele-Uku and u don't know you are a typical Igbo man?

You said main stream Igbo? Which one is mainstream Igbo? Igbo is Igbo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) by Odingo1: 9:53pm On Feb 27, 2021
ifynicky:

Is Anioma not Igbo? You are from Issele-Uku and u don't know you are a typical Igbo man?

Let them keep on deceiving theirselves. Fulani will come over from different African countries with different dialects of Fulani with different color of skin, some Fulani have Arabs yellow skin while some black skin and took over oil wells in their backyard. The people that are confined in one geographical area bearing the name and speaking the same language will shouting they are not Igbo. Nonsense set of people but Nzeogwu from the same Niger Delta is Igbo.

16 Likes

Re: Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) by Bornu1stSon(m): 9:57pm On Feb 27, 2021
ifynicky:

I purposely addressed us by what we call ourselves because i really don't want the thread to deviate.
we address SE as Igbos across the naija and we love to be called Anioma.
In this thread, lets leave it like that for now
Re: Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) by Odingo1: 10:02pm On Feb 27, 2021
Bornu1stSon:

I purposely addressed us by what we call ourselves because i really don't want the thread to deviate.
we address SE as Igbos across the naija and we love to be called Anioma.
In this thread, lets leave it like that for now
Stop deceiving yourself, nobody know Anioma in Nigeria as ethnic group. Nigerians call you people Delta Igbos.

Nzeogwu from Anioma that staged the 1966 coup is referred to as Igbo man till today.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) by theFilmtric: 11:54pm On Feb 27, 2021
BKayy:
Nonsense
Bookmark this
cheesy grin cheesy
I know you're clowning cheesy

theFilmtricsay
Re: Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) by Idiko1: 12:13am On Feb 28, 2021
It funny that Wike sees imaginary assassins in his dreams while fully awake.

1 Like

Re: Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) by Rugaria: 12:32am On Feb 28, 2021
BKayy:
Nonsense
Bookmark this

China lost millions to the great match/revolution and the cultural revolution proper.. The japanese killed many chinese but not sure if your figure is not higher...
Even if the figure is right, that is 50 million from over a billion people.. The Nigerian government killed over 5 million Igbos, starting from the progroms to the genocidal wars and the aftermath! As at the start of the war, the census had the Igbo population to be just about 15 million in 1966.. So 5 million out of 15 million is 1/3 of the population... You can't compare that with the Chinese...
Re: Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) by selemempe: 5:03am On Feb 28, 2021
theFilmtric:

cheesy grin cheesy
I know you're clowning cheesy

theFilmtricsay
why is he clowning? Because he wishes Igbo to create a modern state in Africa? Are you saying it's impossible? Do you know what is happening in Rwanda now? Do you know the history of modern states like Singapore, Qatar, Switzerland etc

Rwanda and Switzerland are even landlocked.
Unless you don't believe Africans can create a great nation. If you don't....I can't help you in your low self-esteem

3 Likes

Re: Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) by YungMillionaire: 6:22am On Feb 28, 2021
Only in Nigeria will you see human beings supporting massacre. Nonsense. If Wike was not Igbo, Igbos in US would have reported him to ICC. This is why I hate hypocrisy among some Igbos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking, Lagos Marked Tinubu's 69thbirthday In 2012, How's He Still 69 In 2022? / Ekiti Workers To Get N15,000 Wage Award For Six Months / Bakassi: Whose Fault Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.